- I have 10 years of Java experience, working at tier 1 companies like Infosys technologies, Confidential Technologies and Confidential .
- I have been involved in complete life cycle of development, support and migration projects.
- Expert in Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Experienced in Scrum Master role.
- Business strategist: Plan and manage multimillion - dollar projects, aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Excellent communicator: Leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Effective manager, leader, coordinator and team member with excellent analytical, interpersonal, team management and organizational skills.
- Can effortlessly establish customer connect & ensures transparent status reporting and coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
Primary Skill: Java Engineer, Java-UI Technologist.
Skills with Extensive experience: Core Java, Java Batch, ODEM Rules, Front End Technologies, Spring framework, Web Services, Cloud Migration, Project Management, Client interfacing, Onsite co-ordination, Estimation, Requirements elicitation, Requirements Management, Web - Mobile convergence, User Acceptance testing, Web Measurement.
Domain Knowledge: Finance, Travel, Retail ( SCM, WMS, TMS).
Process Knowledge: SDLC Life cycle, Testing Life Cycle, Agile methodology of project execution.
Confidential, Westlake, Texas
- Working on Fidelity s Institutional unit, primarily on Fidelity s electronic communication systems.
- Integrating Neuberger Berman with National Financial business lines of Fidelity.
- Migrating Java application to cloud.
- Working on ODEM rules for statement creation.
- Implementation ownership of SDL Tridion CMS.
- Understand results of User experience studies and provide solutions with available UI templates and products.
- Managing responsive web convergence for multiple products under fidelity.com.
- Working with partners to facilitate the migration from tightly coupled UI s to responsive UI s which are decoupled from applications. Tool of choice is SDL Tridion and technologies used are HTML, CSS and JS.
- Worked on Web Measurement tools to understand user patterns and increasing SEO rating of web pages.
- Confidential points integrating as part of Travelocity TPN (Travel Partner Network).
- Project involved support and maintenance of Travelocity sub ledger systems.
- Process improvement project for airline reconciliation business, this lead to development of a Debit Memo application
- Supervise the migration of business logic from Informatica 6.2 into Perl scripts
- Project involved moving Lastminute.com server farm to a new location, this involved server migration and application migration to a new datacenter.