- Technically adept Java developer with over 5 years of experience in end - to-end development of enterprise software for governmental and private clients.
- Advanced hands-on expertise in Java, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful, Eclipse, and other technologies, languages, and tools.
- Academic knowledge of Angular2, typescript and Nodejs.
- Proven ability to leverage Agile methodology to streamline development process.
- Data Structure & Algorithms Requirements Analysis & Design Software Implementation Agile Development
- Software Testing Object Oriented Programming & Development Client Consulting Test Design & Execution
- Unit Testing Coding & Code Review Post-Deployment Support Integrated Development Environments
Web Technology: Spring MVC, Servlets, Java Server Pages, AJAX, Java Server Faces, Hibernate, JavaFX, jQuery, Angular, NodeJS, ExpressJs, CSS, HTML
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP
Web/Application Servers: Jboss, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate/JPA, JSF
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, SQLite
Design Patterns: Singleton, Abstract Factory, Observer, Proxy, Adaptor, and template
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall, Participatory Design
Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IDLE Python, StarUML, Maven, Git, OpenOME (i* Modeling), UML, Microsoft Visio
Platforms: Windows, Linux
Big Data: Scikit-Learn, Weka
- Played key role in developing application that classifies sitting postures for sensor-fitted seating project.
- Wrote java code for preprocessing row data and feature extraction.
- Conducted feature selection.
- Implemented models that classify with more than 95% accuracy using skit-learn; investigated classifier algorithms.
Technologies Used: Java 8, Python
Java web Developer
- Developed web-based applications using Java technologies.
- Played key role in most phases of software development; implemented applications, business and data models. Used Agile methodology.
- Designing, coding and testing key modules of different projects using java OOPs concepts
- Developed several Restful web service API using spring framework
- Worked on Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development
- Improved the performance of application by configuring hibernate cache
- Worked on DAO pattern to fetch and manipulate data from database using Hibernate.
- Designed and developed user friendly user interface using css, htlm5 and bootstrap
- Implemented single page application using jQuery, ajax
- Developed software for university uses and other organizations.
- Participated in all phases of the development life cycle using agile and waterfall; translated organizational challenges to technical solutions.
- Trained college students in software development.
- Extensively worked on Designing, coding and testing key modules of various projects using java OOPs concepts
- Hands on experience in development application in the N-tier architecture
- Developed several Restful web service API using Jax-Rs/Jersey and spring framework in different projects
- Designed and developed application using Spring MVC in the backend
- Hand on experience on writing stored procedural and query for sql server
- Wrote from simple to complex query for SQL, HQL and spring Data query to retrieve required information from the databases
- Worked on Hibernate ORM framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Created a mock-up to elicit missed user requirement during analysis phase
- Designed and developed user friendly interface using CSS, HTML5, jQuery, AJAX, and bootstrap