- 8 years of total experience on IT projects
- 6 years of experience on Business Process Management (BPM) projects developing and enhancing financial business processes
- 6 years of experience in insurance and banking processes
Methodologies: SCRUM (Agile), BPM PlayBacks, BPM ISIS
Databases: MySQL, SYBASE, DB2, ORACLE.
Modeling tools: IBM BPM Designer (BPMN), WebSphere Business Modeler, RSA, Enterprise Architect
Frameworks: STRUTS, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, ICEFaces.
Others: BPMN2.0, NETBEANS, ECLIPSE, RSA 7,Ant, Log4J, CVS, SVN, JDBC, JSON, Dojo.
IDE’s: ClaimCenter and ContactCenter studios, Eclipse, NetBeans, Rational Software Architect, IBM BPM Designer (Lombardi)
Financial Services Manager
- Customer engagement for IBM BPM (Lombardi) implementation, under SOA architecture and other IBM tools like DB2, ODM, Message Broker and Business Monitor. In charge of identifying business improvement and automation to reduce time wasting and increase quality delivery thru appropriates KPIs and SLAs
- Banking customer’s first contact to help them developing business operation under BPM methodology.
- In charge of implementing and delivering the project
- Implementation under Playbacks methodology, defining in the first track the BPDs and the integration model (Queues, JMS, WS and SQL).
- In charge of delivering the artifacts needed to implement the process over BPM (Rules, Processes, Tasks, Screens, Data Model, KPIs, SLAs, Integration Points, Sequence models - BPEL, User Story documents).
- Dojo and services developer
BPM (Lombardi) Leader
- Implementation of BPM under the Playbacks and ISIS methodologies
- Stakeholders first contact to review project status (Playback reviews)
- In charge of Gathering customer requirements
- In charge of Technical Specification Documentation. Also in charge of creating the Architecture Document.
- BPD's (Business Process Definitions) modeler and documentation.
- Services Developer-Definition (WSDL’s, schemas, mocks, etc.), web service client developer.
- Coach & CoachView Designer/Developer (Definition of Swimlanes, Constellations and Milestones over the BPDs)
- Schema definitions designer to create Webservices exposed by BPM.
- Pre-sales labor experience, including requirements estimation and effort.
- Started as a IBM BPM (Lombardi) developer and finishing as a IBM BPM leader.
- In charge of project forecasting and budget controlling
- Services Developer (WSDL’s, schemas, mocks, etc)
- IBM BPM General Services and Coaches designer, including user interface developer using dojo
- BPD's (Business Process Definitions) modeler
- Gathering customer requirements (Business Analyst)
- SQL Developer
BPM Technical Leader
Technical environment: Spring, Hibernate, Sybase, JBPM (Jboss), Java, JSON, EXTJS, Devon, Maven Eclipse, SOAPUI
- WebOperations & JBPM technical Leader. Project based on SCRUM Methodology.
- Design and build of WebBusinessOperations, Services (Spring stereotype)
- Design of processdefinitions (xml, jpdl files) for the transitions in JBPM.
- Build of JBPM Manager, Transition Handlers and transitions JBPMHandlers
- Gathering customer requirements
Java Technical Leader
Technical environment: IceFaces, Hibernate, Oracle, Java, Eclipse, JSF (Mojarra Distribution)
- Confidential project leader, the project is based on the agile methodology SCRUM.
- Creating schemas, wsdl, and messages for the communication with external systems
- Creation of UML diagrams (Use Case, Sequence, Activities, etc.)
- In charge of developing the code for de Web services and Web services clients with Axis2. Also in charge of the configuration of hibernate Session Factory and the log4j.
Technical environment: SOA Guidewire Solution (ClaimCenter, ContactCenter) Java, Gosu, Groovy Eclipse
- Integration and configuration member, designing and developing a new Claim system in Confidential Mexico, the project is based on the agile methodology SCRUM.
- Creating eschemas, wsdl, and messages for the communication with legacy systems under a SOA architecture, based on IBM environment (MQ Broker).
- Creating FSD and TSD (Functional and Technical Specification documents) which include UML diagrams.
- In charge of Developing the financials core in claims (Reserves, Recoveries, Payments, BulkInvoices)
- In charge of quality assurance (QA) of BPA modeling in ARIS BPA, making scripts and classes in java to automates the QA criteria.
- Mapping the client business into BPM models, also mapping business rules into Ilog
- Development of Quartz, and E-Mail stuff using Java API’s