- Over 5 years industry experience as a Java Developer and top quality architecture and development skills using latest technologies including Java EJB Spring wireless technologies and in-depth knowledge of J2EE
- Solid background in Object-Oriented analysis and design. Very good at various Design Patterns UML and Enterprise Application Integration EAI.
- Various very interesting Java EE Java SE Web Services SOA and EDA projects
- Excellent knowledge of XML Ajax DHTML and DOM XSL XML parsers REST service development and SOAP.
- Preferred used Using Unix Shell Scripting and Perl Script language
- Skilled in creating BPM IBM Business Process Manager Advanced Version 188.8.131.52
- Expert level skills in Designing and Implementing web servers solutions and deploying Java Application Servers like Websphere Web Logic configuring Apache Web Server and configuring various Servlet engines.
- Hands-on experience in system and network administration.
- Excellent communication presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated in training and mentoring to drive development teams to successful resolution
- Ability to excel in high pressure environments with enthusiasm to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/NT Unix Shell Scripting Perl Script language Mac OSX
Java J2EE Platform Java 1.7 Matlab7.5 Pascal
JDBC JNDI RMI EJB Java Beans
Glassfish IBM WebSphere JBoss Apache-Tomcat WebUI and WebLogic EXT JS
Oracle SQL Developer PL/SQL
Eclipse MyEclipse NetBeans
Struts EJB3 JSF Hibernate Spring.
Logging and Testing Tools
The Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching
Telecom and technology
Satellite Communications Fiber Optics PC Technology and Security
Designed and developed a web application for Verizon Wireless module system. The module had several sub modules like plans coverage accessories service features etc. Designed and developed code for Order Entry Order Confirmation and Order Tracking for the System. The system was implemented in an N-Tier Architecture. The server side components were running on Web Logic server which was used as the Development Application Server and Production Server.
- Designed the application in the lines of MVC architecture.
- Used J2EE design patterns namely Singleton Transfer Object and Business Delegate.
- Have prepared UML Sequence diagrams Class diagrams Activity diagrams to be incorporated in the Technical Design document using Rational Rose tool.
- Used Struts framework to implement the MVC architecture.
- Developed controller Servlets form beans and front-end screens
- Implemented the development using Agile/SCRUM methodologies user story phase-wise development iterative development
- Using Unix Shell Scripting and Perl Script language
- Using techniques such as Ajax DHTML and DOM scripting.
- Used Tiles feature available as a part of Apache Struts in order to increase the reusability of JSP pages.
- Extracted business logic into one or more helper classes that can be used by the view layer consisting of Servlets and JSPs. These helper classes were implemented as JavaBeans or custom tags.
- Prepared Unit Test Plan for capturing all the possible test scenarios so that the design phase would have minimum defects in development phase.
- Involved in defining Testing Strategy and preparing functional test cases.
- Active involvement in design development and coding of the stored procedures SQL DDL and DML statements functions and triggers.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with Spring Aspect Oriented Programming AOP functionality
- Developed ANT scripts for building application EAR for deploying on WebLogic Application servers.
- Used CVS for Version Control
- Used java mail API for automated mail responses.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit.
The Reconcile application is accounting software used to reconcile and balance financial transactions across different accounting systems. Transactions are uploaded or entered into Reconcile and the system is provided with a set of rules. The system is then able to perform reconciliation on the different accounts and provide necessary reports. Reconcile also could be used to search for and manually reconcile any suspense accounts. The system also provides the necessary interfaces to transfer money between different accounts.
- Gathered and analyzed requirements from Business Analyst.
- Involved in application design using OOAD.
- Implemented MVC architecture to separate user interface from business logic in JSP.
- Developed code to perform Login Search and Workflow functionalities.
- Using Unix Shell Scripting and Perl Script language.
- Create UI for the application using custom tag libraries.
- Worked on high transactional XML data interchange by parsing and storing XML data.
- Used Xml parsing and extensively worked with XML to populate data into JSP components from the static XML.
- Developed JSP pages for rendering views using Struts core and HTML tag libraries.
- Developed Struts beans custom validators and property resource bundles and customized the Web application using Struts configuration file.
- Extended standard Struts components to create customized components.
- Implemented Generics Annotation Autoboxing of JDK 1.5 concepts and core java concepts in the business process handling classes in the application.
- Involved in writing various Queries to obtain data from the database and then using it as per need.
- Wrote SQL Procedures PL/SQL Packages Stored Procedures and Triggers in Oracle.
- Updated and managed application development versions through CVS.
- Log4j was used for logging the application log and to trace the errors.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading Exception.
- Handling Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
Environment Java1.7 JSP XML JDBC Struts IBATIS Oracle PL/SQL Eclipse Agile TOAD CVS JUnit Maven Apache Tomcat IBM WebSphere app server SOAP Web Services Ajax DHTML and DOM.
Java Developer ADP provides payroll/HR products for small and medium size companies. The payroll solutions provide all the functionalities necessary for calculating pay advices and producing payroll accounting and HR reports. Employees are able to login and check their leave accruals or change their addresses. The applications are able to produce various kinds of reports such as leave 401 k and EFT payment. They can also email pay advices to employees directly. The Calculators and Tools provide employees with the ability to calculate pay or 401 k .
- Involved in analysis and Design based on the requirement documents.
- Used Struts for the web tier involved in design development of new Action classes.
- Applied design patterns like Abstract Factory Front Controller Business Delegate and DAO in designing the system.
- Designed and developed batch processing module which process the consolidated data from data consolidation module.
- Designed and developed invoice presentment module which generate PDF document for users using iText.
- Involved in development of data loading module and data consolidation module.
- Implemented Hibernate and Spring framework.
- Used Hibernate as ORM to map Java classes to database tables.
- Used Hibernate to generate Data Model.
- Built DAO layer to have access to data model using Hibernate.
- Built Business layer Over DAO layer.
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Struts Framework.
- Used Struts tag libraries as well as struts tile framework.
- Used Struts Controller to implement workflow application.
- Involved in design and creation of JSPs that are responsible for presentation layer and used the struts Tag libraries in the JSPs.
- Involved in developing the front-end for Search on employee number.
- Involved in running the deployment scripts in development environment that install the application.
- Interacted with the Application support team in case of failures in deployment/ admin scripts.
- Involved in analysis design coding testing bug fixes and deployment to production.
- Participated in regular status meetings to update on the weekly status / progress on various initiatives.
- Interacted with the business end users to coordinate the validation of prototype and the
Java Developer The SDP is a common platform through which a variety of services are provided to the Cellular Service Providers. It is a comprehensive solution to accomplish Multi-channel Subscription Management Service Delivery Management Content Management Configuration Management Billing and Statistics Management Dashboard Reports and Monitoring for the customers.
- Schedule Management A module for managing predefined service delivery schedules and dynamic schedules across circle/service.
- SMPP Simple Message Peer to Peer Transceiver First as a receiver this will listen to the subscriber when he sends a SMS request and forwards to the Subscription/Delivery Module and as a transmitter sends back the response SMS to the subscriber.
- Service Delivery Management This module will start pushing services based on time and priority in the specified gateway. At the run time the service can be stopped paused and it can change its priority gateway used.
- Content Delivery Management Using various gateways the SMS contents such will be delivered to the subscribers
- Understand the functionalities of SDP.
- Understand SMPP protocol.
- Architecture designing and documentation.
- Coding and Implementation.
- Debugging and fixing of bugs.
Environment Java/J2EE Struts2 Hibernate Linux Fedora Core 9 Apache - Tomcat 6.0 HTTP SMPP Eclipse