Highly skilled Java programmer and web developer with 4 years of solid hands-on experience designing and developing business systems and applications for key enterprises using Java/J2EE and spring in conjunction with web services and databases. Demonstrated track record of evaluating application requirements and producing clean quality code providing core functionalities and enhancements for robust scalable technologies. Experienced in managing and executing all phases of SDLC. Able to rapidly adapt to learn and applying new and emerging technologies. Outstanding team collaborator able to support development personnel throughout key milestones and deadlines. Adept at interfacing effectively with upper management staff peers and clients. Excellent knowledge of leading-edge programming methodologies design strategies and design patterns.
Strongest skills include Java 4 years Web Development 4 years Databases 4 years Spring Framework 2
years EJB 2 years and Hibernate 2 years.
CORE COMPETENCIES TECHNICAL SKILLS
Problem solving Coding Software Development Lifecycle Business Modeling Systems Analysis Design Strategies Web Technologies Independent Team Work Troubleshooting Multitasking Innovation Open Source Frameworks
Languages Java SE and EE C PHP SQL
Java Technologies JAVA/J2EE Servlet JSP Spring Framework JSF Hibernate JDBC JMS EJB Java Thread
Database Oracle MySQL SpringJDBC MSSQL Server
Web JSP JSTL EL EJB Servlet SOAP RESTful JSON XML Spring MVC
IDE NetBeans Eclipse Spring Tool Suite
Frameworks Spring JSF Struts JSF MVC Frameworks
Web Markup Languages HTML/HTML5 XML CSS/CSS3
Design Patterns DAO Singlton Visitor Facade Strategy Composite Mediator Factory pattern Dependency Injection
Web/App Server Apache Web Server Apache Tomcat Glassfish JBoss
Development Methodologies Agile Unified Process Scrum Rapid Prototyping Waterfall
Others MVC Architectural Pattern JUnit Maven UML Modeling Rational Rose StarUML Visio Networking Primefaces
Innovative web and software solutions company serving the Ethiopian business market.
Coordinated design development and implementation of business systems and applications including analyzing requirements programming features and functionality representing business models in to business concepts conducting testing and code reviews and configuring software.
- Hospital Management System Web-Based Patient Record-Keeping Hospital Management System and Online Material Information Distribution System. Designed and developed variety of modules for a system designed to identify and automate hospital business processes and workflows played a key role in the execution of all SDLC phases.
- E-Umbrella An Online Ordering System. Instrumental in all phases of the RUP-based software development lifecycle using Spring and Hibernate. Conducted comprehensive requirements architectural and use case analyses. Created architectural use case sub-system and class diagram designs. Leveraged design patterns to build extendable scalable reusable and optimized code for two subsystems. Integrated rules checking for the rules engine. Programmed modules for online purchasing online catalog and product browsing past order history and shopping carts subsystems. Handled coding and testing. Implemented RESTful web services.
- Pensioners Payroll System Conducted system analysis design and testing. Developed web
- applications and UI. Created various modules. Enabled connectivity to the Oracle database storing employee data. Performed bug and issue tracking. Input validation. Provided software configuration management. Implemented web services. Prepared technical documentation deployed on Tomcat Application Server.
- Developed two key modules Doctor and Pharmacy web-based patient record keeping and hospital management system for governmental referral hospital with 100 employees and 10 000s of patients for a system designed to identify and automate hospital business processes and workflows enhanced pharmacy s control of inventory developing user interface and business logic for drug sales and expiration alerts maximized security of patient records. Produced documentation and conducted Testing and code review.
- Played key role in design and development of Umbrella Online Ordering System using Spring and Hibernate. Created extendable scalable re-usable optimized codes for two subsystems using design patterns. Integrated Rules checking for Rules engine. Conducted Unit Testing. Aided software engineering of modules for online purchasing online catalog and product browsing past order history and shopping cart. Prepared technical documentation. Used Agile and RUP methodology to develop and deliver the project.
- Played active role in design and development of Integrated Pensioners Payroll Administration System including
- structuring and developing web application for Social Security Agency.
- Ensured core functionality and quality of the above projects through all testing and code reviews.
- Involved in creating tables stored procedures in SQL for data manipulation and retrieval.
- Created use cases class diagrams activity diagrams and collaboration diagrams using Rational Rose 2000.
- Recognized with a bonus for recommending and actively participated new technologies.
Other Achievements and Experience
Wrote and defended successfully a master s degree thesis on THORON COMPONENT OF ATMOSPHERIC. Developed a program to determine detection efficiency of isotopes in the process.
SELECT ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Participated actively in 3-member team developing online shopping system for software engineering course.
Aided software engineering of modules for online purchasing online catalog and product browsing past order history and shopping cart.
Designed developed stored procedure and T-Sql scripts for an ideal telephone company that supports updating rates generating bills for customers export rates import updated rates and generate general report. Implemented and tested on MS-Sql Server 2008.
Environment Spring Hibernate JSP Servlet AJAX JUnit RMI Web Services SOAP and RESTful multi-threading multiprocessor Eclipse EJB SQL server.
Key Courses Web Application Architecture Frameworks Enterprise Application Spring Hibernate JPA Advance Software Development Strategies System Analysis and Design Mobile Computing Android Software Engineering Modern Programming approach Fundamental Programming approach