- Attain a challenging position in a leading organization, which could provide me with a stimulating work environment and afford me opportunities to continuously learn, develop new perspectives and definitely prove myself to be an asset to the organization.
- 6 months of IT experience having worked with Confidential Level 5 companies Confidential .
- Worked on Java 1.5 and Oracle Apps too and learn how to create reports in Oracle Apps.
- Relevant experience of over 6 months on Oracle Apps.
- Thorough knowledge on JAVA and J2EE having worked in complex environments implementing complex designs and scenarios.
- Exposure to development.
- Administration Module
- Assets Module
- Integration Module
- Inventory Module
- Planning Module
- Purchasing Module
- Preventive Maintenance Module
- Service Level Agreement Module
- Service Desk Module
- System Configuration Module
- Work Order Module
Tools: TSRM 7.2.1, Maximo
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Linux
Application Servers: Weblogic
Database System: MS Access, SQL, MYSQL, DB2, ORACLE
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans
Software Engineer Trainee
Database: Oracle Apps
O/s: Windows 7
- Worked on calendars Application to define the working shifts for users and organizations.
- Worked on the MAXIMO organization framework using Sets, locations, GLAccount, Sites.
- Worked on creating the Job Plans (For a particular Organization or Site).
- Worked on creating templates to generate scheduled preventive maintenance work orders.
- Worked on Assigning job plans to PM records.
- Worked on Preventive Maintenance schedule for an asset or location (on specific days, months, or seasons to generate work orders).
- Worked on Purchasing Module (for generating RFQ, PR, PO, Receiving and Invoices).
- Worked on Inventory module (for creating Items, Tools and managing Storerooms).
- Worked on to schedule a group of work orders for an asset or location hierarchy.
- Worked on the SLA Notification to the respective customer.
- Worked on Security Module for creating the users and assigning the roles for the them and provide the restriction (Attribute and Object Restriction).
- Worked on Service Desk Module (Service Request management).
- Worked on Different types of Domains, Escalation (for Notification and Actions) and Scheduling.
- Worked on the workflow Application (For SR, Work order Tracking).
- Worked on Asset lifecycle.
- Worked in the Integration Module for Importing and Exporting the Data(using Object Structure, Publish Channel, Enterprise Services).
- Worked on XML and Flatfile import and Export of maximo data.
Tivoli Service Request Manager .
Tools: SCCD 7.5, LINUX, WebSphere, DB2
- Business Domain understanding and analysis of Requirements.
- Create the workflows for SR, Incident, Problem.
- Configure the start centers for all the users.
- Worked on application designer to add, hide and restrict fields as per the roles.
- Worked on Escalations, SLA, roles, actions, notifications and resultsets with colorcodings for SLA Post and Pre Breach conditions.
- Data Integration for uploading Users.
- Presented UAT for all the processes.
- Testing of the modules and User guide Documentations.