KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL AREAS:
Software Development Life Cycle Object Oriented Programming Requirement Gathering and Analysis Data Migration & Cleansing Algorithms & Problem Solving Website Design and Development Project Team work and Communication Software Testing
Databases: Salesforce, Oracle 11g, MYSQLOperating Systems Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Web Application Frameworks: Struts 2.0, Drupal
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Demand Tools, Visual Studio, Qt, Net Beans, Application Engine, Microsoft Office
ERP & Reporting Tools: People Soft Application Developer, Application Engine, SQR, XML Publisher, PSQuery
- Successfully performed mass insert, update, delete using demand tools, Data migration using demand tools and salesforce server.
- Responsible for all activities related to configuration of demand tools, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com and checking for data accuracy.
Confidential, New York
- Gathering high level business requirements, functional specifications and preparing use cases.
- Successfully implemented the order processing based on the FIFO algorithm.
- Automated the purchasing and inventory control, including monitoring and issue of purchase order.
- Planned and initiated the redesign of the Confidential website using object oriented design and GUI design for the entire system.
- Collaborated with marketing and sales directors for website enhancement that drove to 45% increase in the visitor interest for product offering.
Confidential, New York
- Wrote the front end application for cable design, that controls the electrical transmitters.
- Designed and implemented different layers of the cable and made the cable design user friendly.
- Maintained the database for the layers of cable and enhanced the response time by 3 seconds.
- Designed and implemented the HRMS module of Confidential using PeopleSoft Application Engine and made an upgrade for the existing version.
- Collaborated with the business technology team to perform necessary trouble shooting and resolutions for the software system.
- Researched coding and database concerns to resolve the non functional application issues.
- Developed Interface reports using SQR for read/write of data from tables from an external server.
- Extensively used Process Scheduler for maintaining reports for batch processing.
- Fine tuned the SQL tables which are used in the data conversion.
- Worked with the internal and external support personnel to resolve the installation and configuration problems.
- Integrated the ERP application distributed over different hosts into a single PeopleSoft HRMS module, and made an upgrade for existing version.
- Ensured quick response time by using stored procedures to create data reports.