- Experienced Technology Professional with 9 Years of experience in Software industry.
- Rich background in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Business Intelligence Systems, Business Process Management Systems, Java Web Services, IOC Spring based products, Sterling Implementation for Retail and Cloud Computing solutions involving Java technologies.
- Can walk the team up to the production path for delivering projects in time and with high quality.
- Proficient problem - solver who envisions business and technical perspectives to develop workable solutions.
- Very aggressive in learning and achieving targets and timelines.
- Scrum Master. Facilitated scrum projects for Actions and Results, Established the agile/scrum Pilot in Confidential with my recent role.
- Preparing the Planning and Design documents including process flows, activity diagrams, SRS, SDS for waterfall based projects and As required Macro and Micro documents for Agile projects too.
- Essentially working with the project plans, tracking of project timelines, risk mitigation, getting the projects back to track in case of slips
- Running a project through complete lifecycle taking it to Final Releases and delivery.
- Excellent design and programming skills in JAVA and J2EE technology, including Spring,
- Camel, Servlets, GWT, JSP, JDBC, EJB, XML, JNDI, XML Parsers (SAX and DOM), XSLT, JavaBeans, Struts, Ajax, hibernate, Log4J, JQuery
- Proficiency in applying MVP (Model-View-Presenter) and MVC architecture using JAVA Frameworks like Spring, Sterling, Camel.
- Developed Java applications in various IDE’s - WSAD, Eclipse, Web logic
- Experience with ORM mapping tools like Hibernate and Mybatis.
- Expertize in XML Parsing - DOM SAX, XSD, XSLT, FO layouts
- Good Experience on J2EE Design Patterns like Business Delegate, DAO, Session Façade, MVC and MVP
- Strong Experience working with relational databases Oracle, MySql, DB2 and Sybase.
- Expertise on Web/Application Servers like JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Bea WEBLOGIC AND Apache Tomcat.
- Proficient in Software Configuration Management CVS, Perforce, SVN, Star Team.
- No hesitation in scripting be it Ant scripts for J2EE Application deployments and MAVEN project Setups, or shell scripting to automate the deployment process.
- Strong experience in system architecture, software design, development, system integration, performance tuning & optimization.
- Considerable experience with start-up companies, forming part of the core team for developing products, processes and procedures.
Have past experience in: design and development of software systems with wide range of business importance including Business Process Management Systems, Business Intelligence Systems, Retail Systems (Sterling), Web Based Business Systems.
JAVA and J2EE technology: , including Spring, Camel, Servlets, GWT, JSP, JDBC, EJB, XML, JNDI, XML Parsers (SAX and DOM), XSD, XSLT, JavaBeans, Struts, Ajax, hibernate, Log4J, JQuery, Spring, Servlets, Vaadin, AJAX, DOJO, Eclipse Plugins, Hibernate, MyBatis, WSAD
Experience with Application Servers including: Apache-Tomcat, JBoss, Liferay, Weblogic, Websphere.
Scripting: Java Script, JBoss, Maven, Ant, Shell scripting.
Experience with Databases including: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, Sybase.
Also proficient with: Scrum-Agile Team Management, Requirements Gathering, Negotiation Skills, Effective Communication, Relationship Management, Presentation, Influence, Entrepreneurial Spirit
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- Business Interaction for Discovery and Analysis of the requirements.
- Plan the Phased Releases.
- Design and Architect the solution in Sterling system
- Implemented the pipeline configuration and custom API code for OMNI Channel Order Procurement, release, schedule until fulfillment.
- Partner with the other service provider teams; create Interface Control Documents (ICDs) and mapping documents to ensure the handshake protocols are met.
- Working with Vendor to plan and establish the real time test environments before going Live
- Play the Scrum Master role to facilitate the project execution and at same time help team grow agile.
- Establish VM developer environment for the team, implemented the CI process, migrated the team to SVN from star team version control.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Architect and Design the Central Configurator project.
- Brought back the Project from Red to Green zone.
- Implement the Web Service layer to support the new configurations as well as interact with the Data Pump and synchronize data from existing Oracle database to CC MySQL database and vice-Versa.
- Apache-Tomcat configuration for High Availability and Load Sharing Cluster mode.
- Bug Tracking, Triages and Test Case Review.
- Ensure Product readiness for deliverables like Code reviews, providing guidelines for product installer, user manuals, release notes etc.
- Offshore Co-ordination and Managing the team from different geographical time zones.
- Pioneered the Websphere Portlet technology by successfully implementing and delivering the IntlAuto Website for one the Confidential .
- Demonstrated fast learning of frameworks like Struts, Ajax enabling Pratham to convert Proof Of Concepts to long term complete project acquisition.
- Took a challenge to deal with one of the unhappy customers, for a Confidential, and earned the project from one of our competitors back to Pratham. He would today also happily refer my work.
- Took Initiative to design and write a complete complex lay outing algorithm in Confidential based technology for a Business work flow in about a months’ time, to help meet the release time lines.
- Actively participated in the recruitment drives for Pratham.
- Conducted in-house sessions to expand team knowledge with Portlet development, WebLogic WorkShop, Object Oriented Programming Practices, also helped develop some soft skills like communication, documentation, presentation.