- Over 8 years of experience in software development & life cycle using Java/ J2EE.
- An ever evolving, self - motivated, reliable, result oriented and highly adaptable individual Expertise in all phases of SDLC; performed Java/ J2EE developments delivering end to end solutions in Insurance & Banking Domains and hands-on in various process oriented standards.
- Capable of handling complex situations and time crunch schedules.
- Always strive to create more value for the organization and customer.
KEY STRENGTHS INCLUDE:
- Agile Methodologies
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Application Development using Java/ J2EE
- Java Design Patterns
- Worked on various frameworks
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Extensive Experience in Application Servers
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Hands on in Amazon Web Services
- Problem Analysis and Resolution
- Expertise in Oracle, SQL Server & MYSQL
- Unit Testing and Troubleshooting
- SOAP, RESTful WebServices
- Technical and End User documentation
- Expertise in Unix/Linux commands
- Production support & Maintenance
- Basic Knowledge on Bonds, Trades, Front office, settlement and clearance System.
DATABASES: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL. Good exposure in writing procedures, triggers and performance tuning.
WEB / APPLICATION SERVERS: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere
FRAMEWORK & TOOLS: J2EE, JDBC, JSP, JSF, Spring, Struts 2, Hibernate, Maven, ANT, Axis2, CSS, AngularJS, Eclipse, MVC, ATG 2009, Drools, SVN, CVS, Dimension, Perforce, Microsoft - TFS, Jira, MQ, AWS - EC2, S3, EBS, ELB. IBM-MQ, MQ Scanner, Log Scanner.
METHODOLOGIES: Agile, Waterfall
WEBSERVICES: SOAP, RESTful
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows, Linux.
Developer in IT - Java/ J2EE
Other Tools: Eclipse, Ant, Maven, TFS, AWS - EC2, S3, CDN, ELB, EBS.
- Analysis of new Requirements
- Provide estimation and perform impact analysis for the proposed enhancements
- Development of Application and related webservices
- Integration and coordination with 3rd party (ATOS and Mind tree)
- Perform Bugfixes and delivery
- Production Support and Development of Enhancements
- Unit Testing of Modules
- Package the application for release and deployment
- Client Interaction and Internal Meetings
- Preparation of Weekly and Monthly Status Reports
- Preparation of checklists and release/ deployment plans.
Sr. Consultant - Java/ J2EE
Technologies: Java, Spring, Perl, SQL Server, PLSQL
Other Tools: Eclipse, Autosys, Ant, Perforce, Clear case, MQ Scanner, Log Scanner
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum)
- Design and development of trade flow exceptions and tri-party allocation feed modules
- Development of new enhancements
- Review and re-design of modules to support new trade rules
- Gain in-depth knowledge of new domain
- Provide production support and perform batch job monitoring
- Client Interaction and supply of data
- Support for UAT and release
Consultant - Java/J2EE
Technologies: Java, Spring, PL/SQL
Other Tools: Quality Centre, Dimension, Eclipse
- Understand and analyze the existing application (during the initial stages)
- Work on hotfixes assigned
- Developed few enhancements for the Customer Service Module
- Extend services to Production Support
- Govern over Daily, Weekly and Monthly Batch Jobs
- Perform data patches
Technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring, MySQL, Hibernate
Other Tools: Eclipse, Ant, StarUML, Microsoft TFS
- Owned and developed Lucky Draw, Trigger Promotion and Survey modules
- Analysis and study of the existing application (developed and maintained by third party vendor)
- Unit testing of the applications
- Knowledge Transfer and assist Team Members
- Team activities tracking and report progress to manager (CTS)
- Played active role in analysis and resolution of major stopping issues
Technologies: Java, J2EE, ATG - DAF Framework
Other Tools: Eclipse, Jira.
- Gain commendable knowledge on the application and modules (Client Calls/ KT Sessions/ Self Study).
- Govern over play back sessions - Share understanding of the application with peers and client.
- Extensive involvement in analyzing and closing tickets raised in pharmacy modules.
Technologies: Java, J2EE
Other Tools: Eclipse, Ant, WCS.
- Analyze the requirements and prepare SRS
- Prepare design documents
- Development of application and coordinate for delivery
- Unit testing of modules in all mobiles
- Bug fixing of identified issues (browse alone), packaging and send for deployment
Other Tools: Ant, Eclipse
- Implemented and Developed Confidential Middleware services for Trade Finance. Performed Integration of Sybase procedure with Slnn Framework.
- Performed Requirement Study on Trade finance module and Prepared document for the same.
- Maintained Source code, Test Cases, TF Interface Documents using SVN.
- Unit testing of modules
Technologies: Core & Advanced Java, Weblogic, Oracle-10g
Other Tools: Eclipse, Axis 2, TOAD, SQL Developer
- Understanding and Documentation of the system requirements.
- Developed Web service calls validates the request parameters to Biller's Site using Weblogic Server
- Consumed the Biller's Site Web Services through Axis2 and Integrated in Slnn Framework for authenticating and Transferring Fund