- About 9 years of progressively responsible experience in software development with emphasis on Web-Designing and Developing OOA and OOD JAVA C C UNIX Oracle Sybase Data Warehousing tools web tools and testing tools.
- Excellent exposure to Relational database and ORM Hibernate applications using client-server / Internet computing model and mission critical systems.
- Strong knowledge in Agile Methodologies. Experienced in the use of agile approaches and Test-Driven Development.
- Implemented phases of Software Development Life Cycle Application development for Financial Services including banking and transaction processing and E-commerce Retail applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act HIPAA and HL7 Messaging.
- Strong experience in COGNOS tools and COGNOS SDK.
- Exp. in process validates parse and extract data from XML using Xerces DOM and SAX parsers.
- Experienced in developing configuring JMS applications using MQ.
- Design Pattern GO4 implementation experience MVC Session Fa ade Singleton DAO
- Experience in working with Service Oriented Architecture SOA and SOAP
- Extensive hands on experience in PL/SQL programming including creation of packages stored procedures functions and triggers.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle DB2 MySql Sybase MS-SQL Server and MS-Access.
- Knowledge of Federal Accessibility Standards Section 508 mainly on 1194.22 Web-based intranet and internet information and applications
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills self-starter and involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in writing UNIX shell scripts and batch files
- Sun certified java programmer.
Operating systems Windows 95 NT 98 2000 XP Ms-Dos UNIX AIX
Languages C C JAVA 2.0 JSP Servlets perl.
RDBMS Oracle v7x 8x 9i DB2 TeraData Database Sybase Ms Access
AJAX DWR Portal Application
IDE Tools Visual Caf 4.0 Visual age 3.5 JBuilder 9.0 Net Beans 3.6 Dream Weaver SQL Navigator 4.2 TOAD 7.5 WSAD 5.0 teradata sql Assistant 7.1 RAD 6.0 IRAD 6.0
Frameworks Jakarta Struts Web Services WSDL SOAP JSF Spring ORM
Application Servers Weblogic 5.1 6.1 7.0 8.1 9.0 Web sphere 4.0 4.5 5.0 JBoss 3.2.3
Testing Tools Win Runner 6.0 Test Director 5.0 Load Runner 7.6 JMeter JUnit
Other Skills PVCS Version Manager 6.0.10 VSS CVS 1.3.13 Rational Clear case and Shell Scripting HIPAA and HL7 Messaging ALLFusion Harvest Flash CSS Apache axis 1.3 Vignette Application Portal 7.1 JSR-168 Agile Methodologies Subversion SVN HP Quality Center Jasper Reports iReport .
Job Title Sr. Java Developer
American International Group is the leading U.S based international Insurance and financial services organization. The Corporate HR Repository is the Cognos reporting platform used by the Human Resource group to get employees information such as their benefits compensation head count and payroll activities. The Corporate HR Repository also provides users the option of running pre-built Cognos reports and options for creating saving or modifying Cognos adhoc reports to get information in the desired format. This is a conversion project from MS Access Reports to Cognos reports and Integration of the Cognos reports with J2EE application.
- Worked closely with Project Manager and Business Analysts to finalize the requirements.
- Corporate HR Repository is the 3-tire J2EE application.
- Designed and developed the UI for the application in J2EE.
- I have created and worked on the application security.
- I have handled three levels of security which are user security object level security and data security row and column level security
- Extensively worked on JSP and Servlets by using the AIG internal Frame Work.
- Used heavy core java for back end processing and heavy java script for client side processing.
- I am the first person to integrate the COGNOS SDK in to the J2EE application in AIG.
- Created the front end in the application from where the Admins can deny and grant read write execute traverse and set policy permissions for single or all the COGNOS objects in the content store.
- Worked extensively on COGNOS security using COGNOS SDK.
- I have integrated the LDAP in to the J2EE application for the user authentication.
- Created the front end for Admins to add and remove users from LDAP and from the LDAP static groups.
- Involved in the integration of CA SiteMinder in to the application for Single Sign On SSO .
- Created the FCC file for the SiteMinder.
- Extensively worked in the conversion of SQL Server Stored Procedures to Oracle 10g.
- Integrated the COGNOS reports and Dashboards in to J2EE application.
- Worked on COGNOS Frame manager and Report Studio.
- Involved in the Web Sphere 5.1 application server administration.
- Involved in the creation of the EAR file and deployed on to the Web Sphere in QA.
- Used the WSAD 5.1 for the developing the java application and Used the PVCS for source control.
- Fixed the QA and production bugs.
- Used the HP Quality center for bug tracking.
Job Title Sr. Java Developer
National Execution Audit Monitoring System is a web based complex subsystem. UNFPA financial services division is planed this project to fasten the Audit process and make the process on line. NEXAMS is useful for auditors to generate audit report. And for UNFPA this tool is useful for monitoring the audit process and better manages the welfare projects. This system is to audit implementing partners and Government Agencies who get the funding from UNFPA.
- Worked closely with Clients to get the requirements.
- Involved in clients discussions along with Business Analysts to finalize the requirements.
- Responsibilities include Use case modeling Object modeling Database design and Java development using J2EE.
- Implemented the Agile development Methodologies.
- Arranged the every day meeting with developers to monitor the application development and weekly meetings with manager to give status reports.
- Played a major role in coordinating with clients higher management development team and testing team.
- Involved in mentoring the junior developers.
- Full life cycle experience including requirements gathering system architecture high level design software architecture detailed design data design coding testing and creation of functional documentation.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture and Struts Framework
- Followed DAO Pattern and J2EE framework facilitated the integration deployment Servlets JSP and XML.
- Used all the components of Struts Framework like Action Forms Action Servlets Action Mappings Action Errors Tiles
- Developed Struts-based form validation and error-handling using Struts Validator framework.
- Used AJAX for auto fill the forms and auto search names based on the characters.
- Extensively used Jquery to create tabs calendars many widgets.
- Involved in data modeling and performance tuning of the SQL
- Involved in creating the application security and LDAP user authentication
- Written complex SQL join triggers and stored procedures.
- Created schema-related database related row and statement level triggers.
- Created PL/SQL procedures using explicit cursors and IN OUT and IN-OUT parameters.
- Written ANT scripts to atomize the build process.
- Developed build and release management system using ANT and SVN.
- Developed and extended automated build systems that enabled developers to
- build NEX product line through a centralized web deployment system.
- Involved in converting the html final audit report to PDF using ireport.
- Designed the report using ireport.
- Integrated the ireport in to the application.
Job Title Sr.Developer/Lead onsite-offshore model
AMS/FMS Financial Management System Advantage is a Web-based solution that manages the financial services procurement human resources budgeting and reporting needs. This enterprise resource planning ERP suite for state and local governments AMS Advantage was designed and built form the ground up to exclusively support the business of government. AMS Advantage employs a pervasive government fund accounting mode as its foundation using the open Web technology standards to simplify systems deployment and enable collaboration with external systems. Using data provided by its users AMS Advantage maintains a database form which various details and summary level reports can be produced. The City of New York will replace its current client/server application - Financial Management System FMS/2 with an N-Tier web based application based on the AMS Advantage 3 ADV3 Financial Management product.
- Involved in creating Technical design documents for Advantage application from Use Case documents.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts/ Clients to get the requirements.
- Worked closely with project manager and the client to establish scope of management process
- Developed Agile Software Development methodologies to enable efficient and effective high-quality software development.
- Created Software Architecture Documents for all the customized changes for the NYC
- Evaluated and Provided Architectural solutions for custom FMS/3 application integration with baseline AMS Financial Management Product
- Extensively worked in Budget subsystem and Budget roll up Batch job.
- Involved in setting up spring MVC and spring ORM modules.
- Written controllers to invoke business logic.
- Involved in creating XML mapping for spring MVC.
- Designed batch applications for data loading and transformation using Spring framework and hibernate
- Involved in fixing the critical bugs in the system.
- Involved in code refactoring.
- Extensively used Hibernate framework to develop and deploy J2EE application.
- Involved in test first and test driven development approach using Junit.
- Developed Persistent classes and O/R Mapping .hbm files for Hibernate.
- Worked with Oracle and DB2 database
- Developed application logic using Java HTML and Servlets
- Developed early stage design and development of an enterprise application based on AJAX framework
- Extensively used XSLT to convert XML data into HTML and PDF documents.
- Used XML for report generation for records uploaded into the Database
- Developed tested and deployed the application on Web Sphere 6 server
Job Title Sr. Java Developer
AOW is the web portal financial service application that handles the retail mortgage business for Wells Fargo and Joint Venture businesses. There are currently about fifteen thousand active users for AOW mostly Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Consultants who conduct their daily mortgage business via AOW.AOW utilizes a centralized database SIP to store Sales in Process information so that HMC s can share their loan and customer data more easily between themselves and sales activities and improve overall sales management. Once the loan is funded AOW transfers loan specific data onward to other systems of record. AOW interacts with almost 15 web services to perform Credit Decision Appraisal Upload Equity and other tasks using the https protocol. AOW is the portal application containing 18 portlets. The entire AOW built on using struts frame work and implemented MVC architecture. JSR-168 specification is used to create portlets.
- Arrived at the technical specifications based on business requirements
- Developed UI using JSF Java Struts Spring and HTML
- Developed AOW Portal using Vignette Application Portal
- Involved in development of business components and design of data access objects and other back end components
- Installation of Vignette Application Portal on to the local as well as test environment
- Involved in Creating Credit and Decision making wed Service using SOAP and WSDL
- Used JAX-RPC to generate web services client code from WSDL and invoke server side services through the client.
- Involved in creating Users and User groups in Vignette Portal using Vignette Admin Console
- Extensively used the Xpath to retrieve the specific information for the XML.
- Involved in modification and creation of portlets based on JSR-168 specification
- Used DWR for AJAX calling
- Developed techniques in building web-based dynamic data driven graphical user interfaces using AJAX
- Implemented DAO s for certain services for database access
- Created Anonymous and named Pl/SQL blocks using Scalar and composite data types.
- Used TOAD PL/SQL developer tools for faster application design and developments.
- Create and maintain Unix Shell Scripts to process flat files sent from/to the application. Used Sql Loader to load data to Oracle tables and Pl/Sql Utilities to download data from tables to files.
- Developed customized exception classes for the application.
- Involved in fixing bugs found by the Findbugs and Fortify in the existing application
- Implemented Checkstyle formatting to format all Java class according to AOW coding Standards.
- Involved in code refactoring.
- Involved in creation of new JSP custom tags
- Used Vignette Application Portal to deploy AOW portal application
Job Title Senior Java Developer
The overall architecture goal of the system is to provide a highly available and scalable online application for clients of the New HEIGHTS department of Health and Human Services to apply for program benefits and services. This is a welfare project to help State of New Hampshire people. There are nearly eight program benefits and services are available such as Food Stamps School dropouts Homeless people Child welfare etc. Entire project is developed using struts framework.
Involved in meetings with users for requirement analysis and design of user interfaces
- Involved in creating use case documents and technical design documents.
- Design and development of User Interfaces Menus using HTML DHTML Java JSF Java Script client side and server side validations.
- Developed and debugged code using IRAD.
- Implemented Federal Accessibility Standards Section 508 Web-based intranet and internet information and applications and worked on JAWS MAGIC DRAGON tools for the same.
- Verified User Profile using LDAP and allowed his Application Profile to store in server
- Managed connectivity using JDBC and DB2 for querying/inserting and data management and designed stored procedures
- Creating design documents such as Activity diagrams class diagrams sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Written Session beans for business logic implementation and DAOs to connect to the database
- Developed unit test cases for the code using Junit.
- Written ant build scripts to compile java files and create jar EJB jar files
- Involved in the Development and Deployment of Stateless Session beans
- Implemented MVC design pattern using struts frame work
- Created controller architecture using STRUTS and implemented web-based system
- Involved in development of cargo collection and DAO.
Job Title Sr.System Analyst
Prepared Technical design documents for Dashboard application modification
- Involved in the modification of the AR Dashboard application for the NPI National Provider Identifier initiative.
- Modified the AR Dashboard application to allow it to be used for Mt State claims a new region is added to the application .
- Used Java JSF and Servlets for the web-development
- Worked on the entire MVC architecture of Struts including the RequestProcessor Action class ActionForm Validation Framework.
- Integrate Hibernate persistence classes with Business tier.
- Configure Hibernate to use an encrypted username and password
- Used MQ-Series for massaging services and the data has sent in XML format.
- Worked on tools for handling run-time HL7 formatted data
- Applications were developed using HIPAA standard.
- Developed database interaction code to JDBC API using of SQL Query statements.
- Involved in writing unit test cases for the entire application using JUnit.
- Involved in the functional testing of the application using JUnit.
- Involved in modification of complex SQL queries using sql navigator and Teradata sql Assistant
- Hands on experience on all Relational Databases like Oracle DB2 and teradata
- Deployed the applications in Integration and as well as Testing environment using AllFusion Harvest
- Used JMS along with MQ Series for messaging
- provided guaranteed processing of JMS messages using transacted sessions with commit and rollback operations
- Used Web Services for implementing Single Sign On SSO
- Created test and production support documents for the Dashboard
- Involved in production support OnCall and resolved the issues while oncall and prepared the necessary documentation for the Outages happened on time
Job Title Java Developer
Saferstore is an E-commerce retail Application solution that helps businesses brings their traditional brick-and-mortar stores online quickly. IT helps to build manage and promote online stores. The total business logic was developed using EJB Component framework on the Websphere Application Server. The database was Oracle 9i.Took part in writing server side programming using Servlets and Java Beans. Designed and documented the Project Using UML and Rational Rose.
Worked with the team in the development of Use-case diagrams and class diagrams for the business modules.
- Developed a conceptual static HTML prototype to validate the business requirements
- Utilized the MVC design pattern where a servlet was written to act as a controller. Java beans were developed to process forms and perform front-end validation
- Developed the server side Stateful Session Beans for maintaining the user sessions
- Entity beans were used to represent persistent data objects.
- The Presentation tier was developed in JSP and Servlets
- Used JDBC Prepared callable statement Stored Procedures to connect update and delete from database.
- Design and development of UNIX shell scripts to track process and resources information on UNIX servers
- Used Web Services thru SOAP protocol for interacting with the Credit Check module
- Responsible for generating build script using Ant which builds an EAR file and deploys the application on the application server.
- Designed JSP pages with embedded custom tags that populated the http request object with java based value objects required for rendering the data on the user s browser.
Environment/Tools Java 1.4 Core Java struts JSP Servlets EJB 2.0 CSS Flash JDBC Web Services WSDL SOAP Websphere Oracle 9i Ant UML XML HTML Java Script ClearCase ClearQuest JUnit shell script WSAD 5.1 Linux and Solaris.
Job Title Java Developer
Oracle Kit Planning is a tool which is enables the planner and administrator to create edit and modify the kits. The oracle kits are created with the oracle inventory items using loading the inventory items from an excel sheet or copying the inventory items from an existing oracle kit. The Planner/Administrator can approve/reject a kit and an automated mail is generated for either of the action.
- Involved in Transactions login and Reporting modules and customized report generation using Controllers Testing and debugging the whole project for proper functionality and documenting modules developed.
- Involved in developing Java APIs which communicates with the Java Beans.
- Involved in design and Documentation with UML and Rational Rose.
- Developed User Interface screens in Dream weaver 4.0 and Front page 2000.
- Implemented MVC architecture and DAO design pattern for maximum abstraction of the application and code reusability.
- Created Stored Procedures using SQL/PL-SQL for data modification using DML insert update and delete porting of data.
- ER diagrams and Data model Developed with ERWIN.
- Extensively used SQL Navigator for developing Database Procedures and triggers.
- Used Java Beans to automate the generation of Dynamic Reports.
- Used Java Beans for customer transactions.
- Used Jbuilder Pro for developing the Servlets and JSP as IDE.
- Used VSS for configuration Management.
Job Title Web/GUI Developer
First Specialty is the First American Bank system for working with card members who are unable to make their minimum payments and their accounts are delinquent. First Specialty system provides specialized payment plans to bring them back to current status with out damaging their credit history.
- Design Development of technical specifications using design patterns and OO methodology using UML Rational Rose
- Involved in the Development and Deployment of Stateless Session beans
- Developed dynamic page designing using JSP tags to invoke Servlets
- Developed JSPs which use Java Bean to access Enterprise Java Bean
- Wrote web pages along with CGI scripts in Shell script
- Developing multi-threaded programs using MQ Java to put messages into multiple queues. The programs were tested with 10 threads to deliver a throughput of 5000 messages in half an hour each message was about 10K is size .
- developed generic Java packages using WSAD to produce and consume JMS messages through topics and queues in asynchronous message processing with guaranteed delivery
- Developed JDBC Connection pooling to optimize database connections
- Involved in creating internal ETF Electronic Transfer of Funds
- Implemented Session Tracking and User Authentication
- Developed Multi threaded Java Servlets
- Coordinated with other functional consultants
Environment/Tools Java J2EE Rational Rose EJB XML XSL JSP Servlets JDBC Java Beans Websphere DB2 V6 MQSeries JMS HTML/DHTML Java Script 1.2 shell script Business Objects
Job Title Java Developer
Information Network Corporation provides system maintenance support to various healthcare organizations like MHP BHN IMC etc. It is a monitoring project supports various hotline requests that come from various clients and monitors that they are processed in time up to their satisfaction. The system supports to various enhancements of maintenance requests including the system analysis design and implementation.
- Took the requirements from the customer and analyzed the requirements and created specifications.
- Tuned SQL queries using tools.
- Developed Servlets and JSP XML.
- JBoss Visual age is used for developing the application.
- Design is done using rational rose UML.
- Db2connect driver is used to connect Db2.
- Developed Business Logic and Interfacing components using EJB Session Beans XML and JMS Messaging with MQ Series
- Wrote Java Stored procedures and developed business logic.
- Developed enterprise Java beans to interact with the database.
- ETI is used to transfer data from one database to other and loading data from flat files to database.
- Business objects are used for generating reports.
- EDI is used for sharing data between diff organizations.
- Worked on business objects.
- Tested Java stored procedures.
- Wrote UNIX scripts for crone jobs to load data.
Environment/Tools HP-Unix C Java 2.0 Oracle 8.0 Db2 V5 Sybase XML JMS SQL CVS JSP Servlets JBoss Rational rose Swing UML shell script ETI EDI Business Objects Windows NT
Job Title Java Developer
This project is aimed at automating the process of lucky draw for the small-scale industries of Andhra Pradesh. There were two modules called admin master. The categories are agents and members. For the members who have invested amount in the small-scale industries schemes Lucky draw tickets will be generated. Depending upon their invested amount the chances For participating in the draw will be considered. The member who would like to invest amount can deposit through the agent or directly to the small-scale industries. if the member is invested amount through the agent his invested amount will be consider for agents to participate in the lucky draw. The chances to participate in the lucky draw for the agent will be consider according the member amount that he has deposited.
The selection of lucky members who have invested the amount would pick up by statewide and district wise. The selection of lucky agents would also be the same scenario. For the statewide selection on a single click randomly three members would select for the lucky draw. For the district wise selection on a single click three members will be selected for every district considered for the draw.
- Developed individual modules Member Setup Employee Set-up Account Module Report Modules in Java and Servlets JSP pages.
- Created Stored Procedures triggers for data modification using DML insert update and delete
- Sending status reports to management on progress of project.
- Java Security has been implemented to take care of Security Issues.