- 7 years of IT experience involving all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC in Client/Server and Web-based Multi-Tier architectures
- Hands-on experience on developing enterprise applications in domains such as insurance telecom and government sector projects.
- Experience in Application Design using Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD and Object Oriented Methodologies like Agile.
- Proficiency in developing Model View Controller MVC Architecture based applications using Struts and Spring Frameworks and also Expertise in Struts Tag Libraries
- Experience in implementing SOA architectures with web services using WSDL SOAP/ Restful and UDDI
- Experience with Developed Web Applications using JSF and ICE Faces.
- Proven expertise in implementing IOC/Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework Core JDBC GemfireTemplate AOP MVC and DAO .
- Experience in Hibernate 3.0 which includes integrating legacy databases writing custom CRUD statements integrating stored procedures and functions and also performed polymorphic associations
- Vast experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications using EJB Entity Session and Message Driven Beans
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSLT XPath XSD DTD XML Schema and Java parsers provided by IBM Sun and Oracle
- Experience in process validate parse and extract data from Java-to-XML Binding tools like JAXB.
- Expertise Working with XML Parsers likes SAX DOM and XStream.
- Expertise working with Application servers like VMware TCServer BEA Web logic IBM Web sphere JBoss Glassfish v2.1 and Web servers as Tomcat.
- Extensive working Knowledge with Eclipse 3.4 STS.
- Expert in Query writing using SQL Procedures Functions and Packages using PL/SQL
- Good Experience in software configuration management using CVS GIT and SVN
- Strong in developing use cases sequence diagrams and preliminary class diagrams for the system using UML Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Expertise writing Unit Test classes using Junit and Easy Mock.
- Knowledge on SPlunk for logging mechanism.
- Knowledge on Build tool Jenkins.
- Fluid understanding of multiple programming languages including Java SQL PL/SQL HTML XML.
- In-depth understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Excellent analytical problem solving communication and inter-personal skills with ability to interact with individuals at ease.
C Java J2EE SQL/PLSQL
Windows 98/2000/XP/NT Unix MS-DOS
J2SE J2EE JSP Servlets JDBC JMS MDB JNDI web Services JSF.
Tomcat 5.5 6.x WebLogic7.0 10.0 and Web Sphere 6.1 JBoss4.5 TCServer
Struts1.1/1.2 JSF Spring MVC ATG Hibernate JUnit Easy Mock Maven ANT AJAX Log4J Eclipse RAD 6.0 STS.
ORACLE DB2 SQL Server MYSQL
UML Design Patterns Microsoft Visio Rational Rose 3.0 Agile SCRUM
RAD 7.5 Net Beans and Eclipse
Version Control Tools
CVS SVN Clearcase
Sr. Java Developer
Wells Fargo offers various financial and banking services to its customers. It provides various services like private banking investment banking and commercial banking. The primary project at the bank was on Wells Fargo Fund Service that let user monitor trades positions portfolio composition Value at Risk VaR PnL and other important information.
- Responsible and active in the analysis design implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle SDLC of the project.
- Involved in multi-tiered JEE design utilizing Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Developed single page application by using Angular JS.
- Developed SOAP/Restful web services SOA architecture and design principals XML/XSD.
- Extensively used Spring Framework as the controller to handle subsequent client requests and invoke the model based upon user requests.
- Defined the search criteria and pulled out the record of the customer from the database. Make the required changes to the record and save the updated information back to the database.
- Modified spring configuration files as per application requirements and developed web services for non-java clients to obtain policy information.
- Implemented MVC pattern using Spring framework for web tier.
- Used various Java JEE design patterns like DAO DTO Singleton etc.
- Followed Agile SCRUM principles in developing the project.
- Used DAO and Hibernate for database access.
- Design and develop XML processing components for dynamic menus on the application.
- Involved in postproduction support and maintenance of the application.
- Coordination with team peer reviews and collaborative System level testing.
- Preparation and execution of test scripts and validating them with JUnit and Log4J and eliminating the maximum bugs before passing over to the SIT team.
Environment Core Java JSP Servlets Spring Hibernate Framework Tomcat AJAX Oracle Eclipse MyEclipse HTML UML Java Script JUnit XML SQL Log4J
Sr. Java Developer
State Farm simplifies integrates and transforms customer experience by jan2015 as defined Customer Driven Evolution CDE strategy. The ICP will provide customers the ability to acquire and service all of their state farm insurance and financial services products across all access points. Life quote is part of LIFE insurance application this is used to select product and save for further purchase.
- Implemented Life Quote POC using Spring core Spring MVC SOAP Services AJAX Jquery and State Farm frame works.
- Developed Low Level design documents for Phase1.5.
- Migrated User Interface Screens from SFX5.0 to SFX6.0.
- Implemented Internationalization using Spring MVC Interceptors and MAX.
- Access Gem fire configurations and save cached data using GemfireTemplate.
- Implemented Screen Navigation using JQuery and Spring MVC.
- Implemented Address normalization using AJAX calls.
- Involved in development of SQL queries as per business needs and integrating the invocation from the data layer.
- Implemented retrieve allowed values for user interface screens mechanism using XStream Parser.
- Save Quote into Request DB using SEED frame work.
- Developed Test classes using JUnit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plugin.
- Code Review using Sonar Check Style for check style violations.
- Worked with Splunk to logging and analyzing defects status.
- Knowledge on Jenkins builds.
Environment and Tools Spring core Spring MVC SOAP Web services Jdk1.6 Ajax XML XSLT AJAX Jquery SQL HTML5 CSS TCServer Maven Jenkins Splunk SFX MAX SEED UML CVS/SVN
Nextel web portal is being implemented for 5 different Latin American markets on ATG frame work with all backend functionality is implemented by using SOA services. Nextel web portal implemented everything to sell mobile devices plans accessories online for both individual users as well as corporate users
- Worked with business users to gather requirements related to SOA services
- Created the system to register track and resolve tickets/bugs to maximize end user experience and reporting failed scripts/jobs in Quality Center.
- Implemented Transaction Aspect using AspectJ in spring framework.
- Implemented Session Management using Session Factory in Hibernate
- Implemented user coverage based on 8-digit or 5-digit postal code by using SOA services and WSDL.
- Implemented components using JSF RichFaces3.3 Final API.
- Implemented validate credit information with respect to user credit card information that integrates with third party system.
- Implemented SOAP based web service it takes in 5 or 8 digit CEP Code if it s a 5-digit code it returns a n number of possible address matches. If it s an 8-digit code it returns one address.
- Worked with jQuery API to implement cross-domain calls between servers
- Worked extensively with GWT to implement server calls and HTML pages.
- Perform Code Development code migration.
- Staging and deploying the code. Code review.
- Program analysis for problem diagnosis and change impact analysis.
- Resolve environment related defects and provide Bug fixes.
- Follow up on all the open defects in preparation of attending daily release status calls ensuring components are up to date and informative
Environment and Tools Spring WebServices WSDL SWA Security ApacheAxis2.0 ATG E-commerce SOAP Quality Centre WSDL Jdk1.5 DOM GWT JQuery JSP Ajax XML Oracle 10g Eclipse Web Logic Unix Shell Script
Sr. Java Developer
This system has been designed to keep track of the Employee skill database Core competency areas Project assignments Skill level ratings etc. The system is based on Model-View-Controller approach in which the Model is represented by a group of Java Beans interacting with the database The Java Server Pages and the HTML represent the view and Java Servlets are the Controller. In this approach the user performs an action and this action is interpreted by the controller as a request to change the state of the model and informs the model. The model changes its state and informs the view. The view then asks the model for the current state and updates itself accordingly.
- Involved in design and development activities of the project.
- Performed coding debugging of Java code Servlets JSP and testing in WebLogic Test Environment.
- Designed and developed server side applications by using Java Servlets JSP Java Beans and session tracking.
- Used Model View Controller MVC approach to develop Java Beans.
- Installed and configured WebLogic Application Server.
- Coding of JDBC for connecting with DB2 UDB 5.9.
- The GUI is developed using Swing and embedded in HTML.
- Involved in implementing the design of business logic using EJBs
- Configured Authentication and Authorization using security in WebLogic Application Server.
- Configured HTTP Server for different needs like URL re-directs script
- Developed system level test programs.
The one-stop resource that allows Sprint customers to purchase and manage wireless products and services online. Premier is a customizable and flexible platform that displays relevant products and services based on the customer s contract specifications. Simplified ordering flow allows customers to view and purchase product faster and easier. This robust online tool allows telecom managers and employees to purchase activate monitor and manage their wireless portfolio anytime anywhere.
- Involved in wireframes and use case analysis.
- Involved in development work on Repositories.
- Responsible for development of DAO s Data Access Object to interact with the database.
- Implemented transaction management using Spring Declarative Transaction management.
- Responsible for developing ant build scripts for compailation generation and deployment of archive files.
- Involved in device page redesign.
- Implemented copy of new line of service group.
- Analyzed and proposed preferred area code and market repository
- Implemented continue shopping modules.
- Implemented Search module using T-SQL.
- Implemented shopping steps and status functionality in mini-cart and cart summary.
- Involved in fixing production issues.
Environment Spring2.5 ATG Dynamo Server 6.0 ATG Control Center windows98 JSP Java Oracle 9i Eclipse 3.0.1.
This is a Web based project developed for providing services to their clients at different places. This application gathers the information which is maintained in various service stations. The information at a service center is technically processed based on the warranty. The processed information is send to the hub for placing the parts order for replacement. This project also monitors and maintains the manifesto regarding the details of the inventory.
- Identified System Requirements and Developed System Specifications responsible for high-level design and development of use cases
- Designed and developed a generic and extensible RDBMS to XML translation software component written in C /STL and packaged as an ATL/COM object that enabled the import/export of data from an Oracle or SQL database into an easily consumed/produced XML format
- Involved in Significant customer interaction resulting in stronger Customer Relationships
- Involved in designing Database Connections using JDBC
- Involved in Unit Testing
- Created Perl CGI to parse and validate submitted form data email to Procmail server and invoke Perl Scripts to load data into database.
- Implemented role-based UI with Java applets using Swing components. Invoked remote objects to assign/reassign approve or reject defects and to communicate among team members
- Developed coded tested debugged and deployed JSPs and Servlets for the input and output forms on the web browsers
- Implemented RMI objects to validate logins retrieve and update defect records manage simultaneous access keep track of task overdue and status and notify team members
- Created Java Beans accessed from JSPs to transfer data across tiers
- Installed shopping carts by use of CGI scripts for business client websites
- Developed application using Apache Tomcat
- Database Modification using SQL PL/SQL Stored procedures triggers Views in Oracle8i
- Responsible for designing the logical and physical database structure for the Oracle 8i
- Experience in going through bug queue and assigning bugs to team members analyzing and fixing bugs and Filing following-up and escalation of bugs
- Responsible for working with other developers across the globe on implementation of common solutions
Environment and Tools Tomcat Web Server Jdk1.3 Servlets JDBC JSP Swing RMI Perl PHP C /STL CGI Oracle 8i.