9 + years of experience in Software development & consulting. Primarily involved in coding and projects delivery
Java Lead Developer(Java EE)
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Lead the team in migrating legacy applications to Java EE 6 applications
- Development in Java EE 6/ jQuery /JSON/JAX - RS/EJB 3 / JPA 2 / DB2 9.7 / Websphere (Java EE full profile)
- Confidential Rational Software Architect (for Design and development)
- Confidential Rational Team Concert
- Independently analyze application and system problems; develop recommendations, solutions and implement those solutions, and communicate with the team about business impacts, and results.
- Devise and implement Test plans openEJB/ jUnit 4 /jWebUnit / EJB Embedded Container JSR 318
Java Developer(Java EE)
- Design and development in Java EE 5
- SaaS integration with vendors using Web service Java Metro 1.3/ RESTful (jersey) OpenID /OAuth
- Documentation (Altova for XML schema and UML design)
- Load and Integration testing using Jwebunit / Jmeter / Jenkin for Continuous Integration
- Create and maintain product documentation - technical / functional
- Production, Disaster Recovery and customer support (integration of WebService API)
- Manage / integrate open source software
- Development Hibernate 3, Spring 3.1 (Core, Spring Security, AOP, Spring MVC,JMS)
Project Lead (J2EE) Confidential
- Design and development of modules. Resource allocation.
- Configuration BEA Web logic
- Development in Weblogic Tuxedo
- Code review and functional testing
- Requirement analysis, design and acceptance testing
- Documentation and development of Interactive Demo Products using Java Applets/Adobe flash Action script 2.0
- Development in Servlets, Jsp, HTML and Java
- Documentation and preliminary Data modeling
- Design and development of modules and implementation.
- Trained under graduate engineering students
- Development in Java
- Development and maintenance of Confidential .
- Application - design, development, test and Implementation Servlets/Jsp/Oracle .
- Development in Java and Oracle Forms
- Conducted user training and provided technical support.
- Testing and execution of developed products.
- Business Application Development in Java (AWT/JDBC/Oracle) and C.
- Clients’ data management using the Pay roll Application
- Development, Implementation and maintenance of the Payroll.