- Seasoned IT professional with 18 yrs of experience in implementing solutions using Java J2EE technologies and a wide variety of frameworks with specialization in E-Commerce applications.
- Heavily experienced in providing end-to-end solutions in e-commerce landscape using WebSphere Commerce.
- Expertise with WCS 5.6 6.0 7.0 inlcuding upgrades to higher versions.
- Worked on WCS in areas like Sales Centre Payments Shopping Carts B2B B2C starter stores Catalog management Order management promotions etc.
- Well versed with commerce accelerator admin console organization admin console Sales centre Management Centre search engine optimization etc.
- Highly experienced and very strong working knowledge in Java J2EE technologies and design patterns.
- Worked in different capacities as a Sr. Developer Mentor Lead and Architect.
- Very well versed with providing SOA solutions using Web services and current open source frameworks including Struts Tiles Hibernate Ant etc.
- Possess excellent critical analysis problem resolution and communication skills. Recognized for excellent troubleshooting and debugging capabilities.
- WebSphere Commerce WebSphere.
- Java J2EE EJB JSP and Servlets JDBC JMS.
- SOA Web Services Design patterns Struts Tiles ANT Hibernate AJAX Log4j.
- Oracle DB2 SQL Server SQL PL/SQL.
- Web Sphere Commerce 6.0
- Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform 1.4
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer
- IBM Certified XML Developer
Abercrombie Fitch - Target - Canon
Siemens - Graybar - Borders
HP - T-Mobile
HHGregg - Costco - Wasserstrom
Avon - Lowes - Purchasepro
AVP WCS Specialist.
Helped IBM s premium commerce customers T-Mobile Target Costco on various aspects of commerce implementations including installation infrastructure activities product implementation details provide guidance in designing solutions in various modules of commerce support peak period readiness activities production support during peak periods. Support to these premium customers also includes troubleshooting and fixing issues identified.
Upgraded B2C B2B extended sites model to V7. Helped the customer perform gap analysis enhancement analysis design and port over existing customizations to V7. Migration from accelerator to CMC. From an architect/lead capacity worked closely with infrastructure on POC s toolkit migration build script customizations porting over application and assets.
Worked on a B2C site for Lowes.com. Even though the site is B2C WCS B2B store model is used and extended. Worked extensively in reengineering existing Pricing and Inventory modules. Interfaces with external systems ESB Sterling Endeca. Written high-level designs SSD s mentoring programmers guiding offshore team in design and development phases.
Heavily involved in the E-Commerce implementation of Consumer direct advanced B2B direct store end to end. Used WCS 7.0. Worked closely with the infrastructure team to help them install the instances. Designed the solutions and lead a team of developers in developing and deploying the solution. Extensively worked on Marketing Catalog Merchandising User management Order management payments etc. Worked and thorough knowledge on frameworks used in WCS including Calculation framework Command framework MVC Tools framework etc.
Sr. WCS Developer.
Implemented B2B E-Commerce store using WCS. The client is a major supplier of equipment and foodservice supplies. Heavily involved in development and mentoring junior programmers in Java. Extended B2B starter store. Worked on areas like catalog management order management Promotions Campaigns etc.
Team Lead/Sr. Java J2EE Programmer.
The goal is to develop an Internet based application that serves Corporate Internet Banking customers using Cutting edge Java J2EE Technologies. The application is build on the top of a custom 3rd party product with a huge code base of 16000 classes. My skills were involved in the ACH module of the application as a team lead and Sr. Developer.
Sr. Java J2EE Programmer.
A J2EE based B2B E-Commerce application is developed and deployed. The application uses JSP s Servlets and EJB s as primary components in providing the services to clients to do business over the internet. The database used is Oracle and Websphere is the app server. Presentation tier is based on struts framework.
confidential Sr. Programmer/Analyst.
This project is intended to make their website dynamic and allow users to make reservations or book their cruises online. Technology used is Weblogic JSP s and HTML as a web client Servlets and data objects for processing the business rules. Oracle is being used as the back end on Windows NT platform.
Sr. Programmer Analyst
confidential Programmer Analyst
WCS 5.6 6.0 7.0
JAVA J2EE JDBC JMS OOA OOD
Servlets EJB JSP
SOA Web Services Struts Spring Tiles Hibernate AJAX Ant Log4j.
Oracle DB2 SQL Server SQL
Clear Case PVCS Win CVS
B2B B2C E-Commerce
SOAP XML XSLT HTML Java Script
Eclipse Net beans Forte for Java
UNIX LINUX Windows
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes