Offering 6 years of experience; seeking Enterprise Content Management opportunities.
Environment: Unix, Core JAVA/J2EE
- Responsible for handling documents for Confidential which related to various companies under the Government and LLPs.
- Responsible for handling Digital Certificates for all India ROC’s and company owners.
- Responsible for actively decreasing the loss incurred by constant ticketing in Confidential CM and Confidential ’s.
Developer/Administrator/Client site lead
Environment: Unix, Ingres 10.0, Core JAVA/J2EE
- Responsible for coordinating with a team of 7 people in client site for Confidential .
- Actively had meetings with Confidential and various Directors in GOI.
- Responsible for maintenance of database and servers at the backend.
- Responsible for coordinating with a team of 5 people for one of the banking giants of US, Confidential handling 9 budgeting and finance related applications.
- Awarded with Top performer award for efficient decrease in the tickets and incidents reported for the applications we monitored.
Environment: AIX, Oracle 11g,Content Collector, Commonstore for SAP, Kofax Capture,Linux
- Responsible for co - ordination with a team of 7 people for the Statoil ASA.
- Upgraded Confidential Content Manager from v184.108.40.206 to v8.5 and moved the same from AIX to Linux as per project requirements.
- Actively handled CommonStore for SAP and upgraded the same to Confidential Content Collector for SAP.
Technical Services Specialist
Environment: SAP, Tivoli Workload Scheduler, FileNet P8, MessagePlus, FlexiCapture,Records Manager, Confidential Content Navigator.
- Responsible for co-ordination with different team for setting up Content Manager/Records Manager/Content Collector/Content Navigator and its upgrades(8.4.x-8.5.0.x).