- Having 4 years of work experience in the field of IT in various technologies, and fast paced - delivery driven environment
- Expertise in building enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE (spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate, JDBC) and XML
- Experience in implementing web based projects using Apache Tomcat 6.0/7.0/8.x, IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.x/8.x
- Hands on experience using Cloudera Distribution of Hadoop and NoSQL databases like Amazon Dynamo DB
- Hands on experience in standard Linux commands and Shell Scripting
- Experience in producing and consuming RESTful Web Services and also consuming SSAP OData Services
- Extensive experience in writing complex SQL queries, creating stored procedures, views, triggers
- Experience in writing and executing Unit Test cases using JUnit testing framework
- Hands-on experience in using Postman, SOAP UI for API testing and JIRA
- Good command over build tools and version control tools like Maven, SVN and GIT.
- Experience with Windows, UNIX operating Systems.
- Good hands-on experience in Supporting Large Applications and working on Design Specifications.
- Strong problem solving skills and coding, testing and debugging strategies with an excellent understanding of system development methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Proactive and highly motivated team player with strong listening, communication, analytical and organizational and time-management skills.
- Willing to learn and adapt new technologies
Java/J2EE Technologies: JDK 7/8, JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring DI, Apache Log4j, JUnit, JSON, Spring Boot, JPA
Relational Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQLite
NoSQL Databases: Scylla DB, Amazon Dynamo DB
Application Servers: Tomcat, Web Sphere Application server
Cloud Services: AWS, IBM Bluemix
Software Development Methods: Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall model, SDLC
Issue Tracking Tools: JIRA
DevOps Tools: Maven, GIT, SVN, Jenkins, Docker
Other Applications/ IDEs: People Tools 8.53, Android Studio, Eclipse, STS, SOAP UI, IntelliJ, Postman
Windows, Linux: CentOS, Ubuntu.
Software Programmer Analyst
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
- Involved in design and development of application based on Spring MVC design pattern.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring JPA.
- Implemented core features of AngularJS like Custom Directives, Routers, Controllers, Filters and Services.
- Used GIT for source control and Jenkins for continuous integrations.
- Apache Tomcat Server was used to deploy the application
- Designed middleware components like POJO (Plain Old Java Objects such as Java beans).
- Developing producer side Web services using Restful Webservices then to interact with application portal for other systems
- Developing stored-procedures on My SQL back-end.
- Working Maven for dependency management and for building the application.
- Used Spring JPA, Spring DATA for data access and mapping.
- Developed complex database queries and involved in performance tuning of queries.
- Improving performance of the application by re-writing queries in Oracle database.
- Create the deployment profiles for various environments such as Test, QC, and UAT.
Environment: Java, J2EE, AngularJS, Spring MVC, SpringBoot, Spring JPA, Restful Web Services Tomcat 7.0, My SQL, Maven.
Enterprise Application Developer
Confidential, Novi, MI
- Involved in requirement refining and documentation
- Designed data model for the project
- Followed Agile SCRUM methodology for project development
- Developed RESTful web services in Spring Boot
- Pair programming with other team members to work on individual modules in the project
- Extensively worked on Spring Data Access, JPA and CRUD operations with MySQL Database
- Involved in Data extractor development to retrieve report data from a centralized database and also SAP OData services
- Worked extensively on Angular JS to develop SPA (Single Page Application)
- Implemented functionalities like role based navigation, Authentication & Authorization, session management, progress step indicator
- Extracted data from SAP ABAP OData services to perform live comparison of SAP data and on-prime data
- Involved in troubleshooting and integrating various applications.
- Involved in testing Web Services using web services client generated using Postman, TCP Monitor to track request and response Messages
- Involved in Writing and executing the Unit Test cases using JUnit to test specific functionality in the code
- Developed and used Maven for compiling and building the applications
- Used in-built Tomcat Application server for deploy the application
- Provided 24×7 operational support to all development practices
- Collaborated with offshore team time to time to check progress of the task
Environment: Spring Boot 1.5.2, Angular JS 1.x, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3, Postman, MySQL, SAP OData Services
Java Developer & Testing Intern
Confidential, Livonia, MI
- Involved in requirement refining and documentation.
- Worked on Spring Boot.
- Pair programming with other team members to work on individual modules in the project.
- Developed web services for each microservice and communicated within them.
- Developed micro services and communicate between them with in a project.
- Extensively worked on Spring Data Access, JPA and CRUD operations with H2 Database.
- Wrote SQL scripts and configured project properties by customizing the settings for database, data source credentials, environment based settings etc.
- Used GIT for version controlling.
- Worked on developing tutorial and documentation for Beginners to work with Spring Boot
Environment: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data Access, Micro services concepts, GIT
Confidential, Dearborn, MIJava Developer
- Trigger regressions for every build that comes into PROD and QA in Jenkins
- Analyze the regression and smoke test results for defects in the present build
- To work on issues and defects through JIRA and test for verification
- Script updates according to the Dev changes and integration with SVN for version controlling
- Local web service inspection, functional testing in SOAP UI
- Customized regressions and smokes in QA with Jenkins after the services are deployed
Environment: SOAP UI, JIRA, Jenkins, SVN
Intern - Application Development
Confidential, New Hudson, MI
- Worked in EDI- Technical Department.
- Worked on Web Sphere Application Server (WAS) console to create User Groups to provide security to the applications (DataNet 3 and DataNet Lite) that are deployed on WAS
- Documented an enhancement (LDAP Groups) of BlueSquared Project Release.
- Modified the username and password rules for the application
- Wrote REST services for the project which gives out JSON responses
- Hands on with Spring MVC to understand the architecture and wrote small controllers for POC
- Scheduled jobs for fetching data from MySQL in timely fashion
- Worked with Thyme leaf for UI representation while using Spring Boot
- Continuously monitored by developers for UI changes and some Entity bean changes
- Regular meetings with developers to review my work on Java and MySQL
- Also learnt and worked on Amazon Dynamo DB and prepared a POC according to my understandings ( a Java project to demonstrate the usage of Dynamo DB console and its features)
Associate Software Engineer
- Involved in the Development, UAT, and Production phases of the applications.
- Developed the web-tier using the Spring MVC framework.
- Worked on the Web Services using REST.
- Implemented and planned the server-side architecture.
- Developed Maven Script to create WAR/JAR files and deploy to application server.
- Followed Agile methodology (Stand up meetings, Sprint development, retrospective meetings and Pair Programming)
- Responsible for designing and generating reports.
- Implemented internationalization to adapt to various environments in Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented persistence layer using JPA to store the data in MySQL.
- Hands on experience in managing database of SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures and JIRA for tracking triggers.
- Written JUnit test cases to test code.
- Was a part of performance testing, and fixing defects.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML, JSP, Angular JS, CSS, JUnit, Apache Tomcat, IntelliJ, Spring MVC, MySQL
- Involved in requirements discussions with business users and mapping them to design.
- Worked on each phase of SDLC (from requirements gathering to unit testing) while developing the project
- Developed UML diagrams using Rational Rose software
- Extensive work on MySQL for database part.
- Worked with JDBC for data access from the application (for admin logic - view and update the inventory details, display the bids from database in order using the result set)
- Used servlets and beans for server side implementation ( bidding logic - both placing a bid and accepting a bid)
- Unit tested the application continuously while adding new features and also tested the completed project.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML, JSP, CSS, JUnit, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse, Spring MVC, MySQL