- Worked as a Free Lancer as Java Developer developing Java based Web Application .
- Seeking Entry - Level /Mid-Level Java Developer Positions in Florida state as the first Preference.
- Having around 6+ years of IT experience in Java/J2EE and in development of various Web based Applications and Database Applications.
- Hands on Experience on Core Java technology which includes Multithreading, Exception handling and OOP’s concepts.
- Well Experienced in Java, JDBC, Servlets, and JSP.
- Good exposure on Spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Good Working experience in using different Springmodules like SpringCoreContainer Module,SpringApplicationContext Module, Spring MVCFramework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module in Web applications.
- Aced the persistent service, Hibernate and JPA for object mapping with database. Configured xml files for mapping and hooking it with other frameworks like Spring and Struts.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Developed Spring Configuration for dependency injection by using Spring IOC, Spring Controllers
- Implementing Spring MVC and IOC methodologies.
- Good Experience with SQL, PL/SQL,and relational databases like Oracle and MySQL.
- Expertise in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Procedures, Triggers, DDL, DML and SQL queries
- Strong in SQL Queries.
- Has experience in writing Packages in PL/SQL.
- Good knowledge in the Back-End tools Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Working experience in Tomcat, Web Logic, Web sphere, Jboss.
- Working experience in UNIX shell scripting.
- Working Experience in Supporting Projects.
- Good Knowledge on Object Oriented Development OOP/OOD experience.
- Have good experience in Eclipse Debugging and Defect fixing.
- Experience in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, deployment and testing, with extensive knowledge in application development of various business applications.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex software issues.
Programming Languages: JAVA,J2EE,Servlets,JSP,JDBC,Spring,Hibernate,
Markup Languages: HTML, HTML5,CSS,CSS3,
Databases: SQL, PL/SQL,MySQL,Oracle,DB2
Programming tools: Eclipse, Toad, RAD
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat, Web sphere, Weblogic, JBoss
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98, Windows 2000 /2003/2007 , Windows XP
Others: C,C++,MS Office(MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Interacted with the business team to understand the requirements for enhancements.
- Good working experience on SQL and Java .
- Developed screens while interacting with various systems.
- Involved in analysis, design and documentation of the application model.
- Applied design patterns including MVC Pattern and Singleton Design Pattern.
- Used spring framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and functions to process the data using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File .
- Resolving the Defects logged in Quality Center(QC).
- Creating the builds using Buildforge tool and deploying to various environments like DEV. UAT, and PROD.
- Interacting with the Business Partners to discuss on the Project Enhancements.
- Written SQL/PLSQL code for the handling the business logic.
- Interacted with the business team to understand the requirements of Application.
- Involved in Designing the Back end Database tables.
- Involved in writing the core Stored Procedures for various screens.
- Interacted with Business Partners to understand the requirements for the Applications.
- Designed the front end screens for the Application using Balsamiq front end designer tool.
- Developed the screen Admin screen using the JSF Primefaces integrated with the backend Stored Procedures.
- Developed the Reports Writer screen using the JSF Primefaces and integrated with backend Stored Procedures.
- Actively participated in resolving the issues faced till Production Implementation
Environment: Java,J2EE,Websphere application server, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, HTML, CSS, JMS, PL/SQL, Rational Rose, Java Script, Java beans.
- Involved in System Requirements study and conceptual design.
- Created UML diagrams like activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, Use case diagrams.
- Used VSS as source control.
- Developed JSP pages.
- Involved in developing Spring Beans and wiring their dependencies.
- Worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve the data from Oracle database.
- Designed, Developed and Implemented document transformation applications using XML Spy tool.
- Developed facade class and their supporting classes to route the request to the service and receive the response data (XML).
- Developed session beans to process the request from the facade.
- Used JDBC for Data Access Layer.
- Performed testing using JUnit.
- Worked with the Business Analysts to create Use Cases, Activity Sequence and Class Diagrams as a part of the Rational Unified Process for three major modules Insurance, Membership, and Payments.
- Utilized Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator patterns.
- Involved in working with web application using JSPs, Servlets and EJBs .
- Used JDBC for data access from Oracle tables
- Wrote complex SQL queries for data access.
- Xquery was used for query collection of XML data.
- Involved in development of middle layer business methods, which incorporated the core business functionality using Stateless Session Beans.
- Testing of JSPs, Servlets and Business Objects was done on Eclipse test environment.
- Deployed the application on the Web Logic Application Server.