- Over 7+ years of architecture, development and support experience with IBM Infosphere MDM Server, WAS, DB2 and ETL. Experience in managing 15+ resources in an onshore - offshore model with varyingskills. Hands-on experience in IBM MDM upgrades.
UI Technologies: Java Swing (Desktop), Google Web Toolkit, Vaadin, MDM - DSUI, Admin UI
Testing: FitNesse, HP QTP, JUnit, HP Quality CenterHP Solution Center
ETL: Infosphere Data Stage (Basic/POC)
Application Server: Websphere Application Server ND
J2EE: EJB, Hibernate
Database: IBM DB2 (Certified)
CASE Tools: Fortify 360, Veracode, RSA, RAD, ANT
Modeling: Visual Paradigm, Rose, Umbrello
Programming Languages: Java
Operating System: Windows (General), AIX (Certified)
Repositories: CVS, RPM, MS SharePoint, SVN
Requirements: Rational Requisite Pro and Web
Confidential, Providence, RI
MDM Development Lead
- Managed a team of 5: MDM Developers, QA, Middleware and ETL Resources.
- Static/Dynamic code Analysis with Fortify 360 & Vera-codefor MDM Server and J2EE, J2SE components.
- Designed and developed a customMDM Testing Tool to perform Unit, Regression, Performance with SOAP, RMI and Database connectivity with report generation based on JUnit Framework specifically for Citizens Bank.
- Designed and implemented Entire MDM System with custom services for online interface, SDP, Ever-greening, Batch Services, and Batch Processer along with optimized process to get data to/from MDM Server
- Designed/Tuned Middleware infrastructure (WAS, MQ) with hybrid cluster design on heterogeneous Hardware.
- Worked on upgrade from WCC 6.5 to MDM 8.5
- Automated build & deploy processes using WS ANT to generate EAR and deploy on WAS. These can be scheduled with BuildForge tool.
- Build UI for MDM based on DSUI, Admin UI and 4 Custom UIs using Hibernate, Swing for managing reference data in some data warehouse.
- Built an Entire Time-Tracking app for Risk Team (100+) using Hibernate, GWT, SOAP.
- Designed and developedentire DB2 (UNIX), J2EE, and Infrastructure and security footprint.
MDM Onshore Lead
- Managed a team of 17: MDM Developers, QA, Middleware and ETL Resources delivering 25+ MDM Services.
- Designed a custom MDM Testing Tool to perform Unit and Regression, RMI based on FitNesse Framework.
- Designed and implemented Entire Suspect Processing Component with A1 only searches for online and full search for ever-greening.
- Designed and implemented Entire History Componentwith 10+ services doing PIT, Date Range retrieval and search history services.
- Worked on integrating MDM with Pega BPM Tool.
- Designed and implemented nearly 25+ BP, Additions, Extensions, Code Tables and some complex components.
- Worked on upgrade from WCC 7.0 to MDM 10