- Experiences in designing, developing software for GUI for windows and web application, automation tool and scripts and client/server application using various languages and tools. Experience in developing application in telephony, networking, semiconductor, signal processing, financial, and telecommunications industries.
- Java, C, C#, C++, MFC, COM, COM+, Win 32 API, Java Script, VB Script, HTML, DHTML, XML, SQL, Python
- J2EE, JDBC, Applets, Swing/AWT, ASP.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net, Visual InterDev 6.0, Visual Basic 5.0/6.0,Visual Source Safe 6.0, Clear Case, IIS, Java Web Server, TomCat, MTS
- SQL server, Oracle, MySQL
- Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris, Mac
Confidential, San Jose CA
- Develop and writing automation test tool using Java core and Java Swing including UI, multi - threading, and backend to invoke API operation of phones to test Call Manager and VOIP phone and mobile interaction.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirement analysis and design, develop and test
- Update test tool based on new features and maintain codes.
- Find bugs relevant to all the components relating to reduce customer found defects.
- Writing test plans and automation scripts and execute regression suite.
- Follow Agile and collaborative process to discuss and identify issues and find solution from beginning in daily tasks
- Lead small team remotely weekly to follow up tasks and debug issues.
- Develop application of identifying the suspect region of mammography CAD
- Implement the GUI interface in C++, C#, and Java scripts
- Analyze and document requirements module (subsystem) level requirements.
- Execute verification test suites
Confidential, Cupertino CA
- Developed software for Dell Preboot Application project that enable secured users to set and change BIOS level passwords, also enroll and manage of fingerprint and smart card authentication, and automatic Windows logon functionality
- Implement globalization and localization