- 5+ years of experience in software development, design, and maintenance.
- Background in unit and integration testing with JUnit.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of core Java, socket programming, servlets and multithreading.
- Expertise in developing application with Spring, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Spring MVC
- Server side development
- Unit and integration testing
- Socket programming
- API design
- Agile development
- To enable developers to run core functionality tests after any code modifications are made, and complete, in - depth integration tests of the entire email solution before a freeze is performed.
- Designed and implemented a framework to collect and verify input data against records in database and output.
- Provided a means to create and execute test cases stored in properties files, pass data between test cases, and build unique scenarios.
Technologies used: Java, JDBC.Software Engineer
- Designed and implemented an HTTP accessible API that collects KPI from all running servers, inserts human-readable metadata, makes necessary calculations, and returns to UI in JSON format.
- Added proxy support for inbound POP3, IMAP and EWS and outbound SMTP connections in a concurrent, asynchronous environment.
- Identified and patched issues in the Javamail API.
- Resolved a number of existing bugs.
Technologies used: Java, sockets.
- Proposed and implemented a way to dynamically generate pages.
Technologies used: Java, JSP, Servlets.
- Proposed and implemented a mock Confidential framework that injects data from local XML files into questionnaires.
Technologies used: Java, JSP, XML/DTD, Servlets.
- Analyzed various courts’ e-filing procedures.
- Built questionnaire logic.
- Generated and e-filed prepared forms.
Technologies used: Java, JSP.