- Sr. Java Developer with over 6 years of experience in Information Technology in Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, JSF, Banking and Finance.
- Over 6 years’ experience in development and maintenance of web applications, Banking Applications, Dashboards and one year in designing and leading small teams as team lead.
- Possess expertise in top quality architecture and development skills using Java, J2EE, SQL, EJB, JSF, JSP and Servlets, UML, AJAX.
- Good knowledge on database design.
- Expert level skills in Designing and Implementing enterprise application solutions and deploying Java Application in JBoss.
- Sound knowledge in using Rational tools throughout the Software Development Life Cycle & high and low level design with UML.
- Good knowledge on performance debugging of the web applications and hands on experience with the tools like Jmeter.
- Sound Knowledge in using Hibernate, OOAD, Agile (Scrum, XP) Development Process and test driven development.
- Comprehensive knowledge in using Ant, Maven and configuration management tools SVN, CVS.
- Participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Excellent Technical, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, work within a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team player and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers.
- Worked on IDE's like Eclipse.
- Involved in preparation of docs like Functional Specification document and Deployment Instruction documents, High level design and low level design.
- Exposure to multi - cultural and multi-lingual work environment.
- Having good hands on working experience in UNIX environment and writing shell scripts for automation of different tasks and jobs. .
- Having good domain knowledge in Financial, Banking Communication and Media.
Operating Systems: Professional /XP, Unix, Linux
Java Technologies: JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6, JEE (JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB 3.0, JPA)
Middleware: Jboss 7.0
Tools: /Ides’: Eclipse, Log4J1.1.3, Ant 1.6.5, SVN, Maven, Jmeter, Badboy.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g (PL/SQL), SQL Developer
Frame works: Richfaces, JSF1.2 and JSF 2.0, Hibernate, Spring Framework
Modeling: UML, OOAD
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
Environment: Java J2EE (JSP, web services, and Java application), SQL writing and debugging, XML, ANT script writing, UNIX, CVS, Business Processes including Time and Labor, Payroll, and Human Resource.
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Work with the functional team to design and build custom interfaces, work-flows, and forms.
- Writing Technical Designs and Technical Requirement Documents.
- Work in multi-team environments such as technical infrastructure and offshore development. Working cohesively in an Agile environment.
- Implementing complex business logic using Java. Often involved writing complex SQL queries to fetch data used for the business process.
- Handling multi-tasking; deliver deliverables on schedule as well as handling Change Requests to built items.
- Learn the packaged software API and framework to deliver scalable and maintainable code.
- Provide support during the testing phase with quick debugging and deployment of fixes.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr Java Developer
Environment: J2EE (Servlet 2.2, JSP 1.1, EJB 1.1, JDBC 2.0), JDK 1.4, Struts 1.0, XML, Java Script, WebLogic Application Server 6.1, Rational Rose 2000, Oracle 8i, Log4J.
- Involved in design of application framework using J2EE guidelines and different J2EE design patterns and Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) methodologies.
- Wrote application presentation layer, which is based on MVC framework, involves Servlets, JSPs and Java Beans.
- Created Object relational mapping for database operations using EJB.
- Implemented complex business logic using Java.
- Implemented design patterns such as Session Façade, Service Locator & Singleton.
- Deployed application on Weblogic Application server in Windows environment.
- Conducted code review for team members, involved in JUnit testing. Performed Unit Testing for each module and prepared Code Documentation for future and upgrades.
- Implemented enhancements involving major framework changes to the supply network using singleton and factory design patterns.
- Created ANT scripts for building project modules.
- Implemented core framework components for executing work flows using Core Java, JDBC, and Servlets & JSPs.
- Design and implementation of DB schema for back-end Oracle.
Confidential, Irving, CA
Sr Java Developer
- Understanding the requirements from the onsite Business Analysts and writing Specification documents accordingly.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC/Waterfall) including Maintenance Support.
- Involved in the development of HTML pages. Used CSS and JSPs for building different User Interfaces and JSP tag libraries for creating complex web pages.
- Implemented Business Logic in Core Java and used Entity Beans to lay out Data Access Layer.
- Used Hibernate to access and modify the database via Entity Beans.
- Prepared different test strategy and plan of execution for Unit Testing, System Testing and Integration Testing.
- Used Ant for creating the build.xml file to automate the various tasks like compiling, creating Jars and running tests.
- Took Part of the project testing recruitment team.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Purge using Asynchronous bean in spring.
- Wrote the services layer using Hibernate 2.0 and Spring.
- Integrating the traffic among the gateway servers using JMS.
- Handled internal matters like upgrading issues with JMS thick versus thin client, where we need to back out some of the jars and we need to reconstruct them using Maven.
- Handled compatibility issues for different versions of browsers.
- Introduced Asynchronous bean approach and multi-threading to improve processing time significantly.
Confidential, Queens, NY
Environment: Java 1.6, Struts2, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, Quartz Scheduler, Tomcat, Eclipse, CSS.
- Implemented a scheduler concept using Quartz Scheduler for uploading and organizing Documents time to time.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- JSP and CSS is used to implement the User Interface for the application.
- Created test cases and did gap analysis
- Configured Spring mail for implementing module for automated message sending. Developed various end to end implementations using Struts2 and JSP.
- Used Scrum (Agile) as Development methodology.
- Implemented the layered structure of business structure collaborated with database using core java
- Written stored procedures and complex queries.
- Worked on applications including GUIs using Swing Classes.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Developed Servlets and EJB components for the middle tier.
- Developed Entity Beans in EJB to interact with the database to update, retrieve, insert and delete values effectively.
- Developed stored procedures for SQL Server database.
- Involved in performing unit testing and writing Test Cases and Test Plan.
Environment: Java 1.4.2, JSP, JDK1.4, Eclipse, Java Beans, CSS, XML, HTML.
- Understand the Requirement and specification of product.
- Involved with the designing and coding in JAVA/J2EE.
- Design and implementation of front end pages using JSP, HTML.
- Implementing core framework components for executing work flows using Core Java, JDBC, HTML, XML, JSP.
- Fixing different issues coming during various testing stages.