- Around 8+ years of experience in Information Technology, which includes demonstrated work experience in the design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise wide security applications using Netegrity SiteMinder, Sun One /Oracle Directory (LDAP) and other Sun/Netscape/iPlanet/IBM products on Windows, Unix and Linux.
- Involved in analyzing planning and implementing Single Sign - On on multiple Cookie Domain and internet security to Enterprise level web applications using CA SiteMinder integrated with Sun One LDAP Directory, Active Directory.
- Experience in installing, configuring SiteMinder policy server, Web agents, Netegrity TransactionMinder, Sun One / Oracle Directory server (LDAP) and various Web & Application servers on Multiple platforms like windows, unix (Solaris), rhel.
- Experience in debugging of authentication / authorization related issues and creating Rules, Responses, Realms and Policies in SiteMinder.
- Successfully completed version upgrades. Involved in the upgrades of SiteMinder version 4.x to 5.5 and 5.5 to 6.0. Also, involved in the Sun One directory server upgrades from version 4.x to 5.1 and 5.1 to 5.2, 5.2 to 11g.
- Experience in FORM based authentication and X.509 certificate based authentication.
- Experience in configuration and administration of SiteMinder Policy Servers, Policy Stores and User Stores created in Sun One Directory server (LDAP).
- Experience with LDAP Architecture includes DIT and Replication Mapping between replica hub/consumer, Multi-Master/Single-Master in Sun One / Oracle Directory server.
- Fine tuned and set up High availability with LDAP and SiteMinder. Tested and implemented back up, recovery. Experienced with, Failover, Load Balancing and other Administration tasks.
- Experience in installing and implementing Web Application servers IIS, Apache, iPlanet/Sun/Oracle Web servers, IBM http web server, Apache Tomcat, iPlanet App server, web logic, web sphere.
- Installed and configured web agents on IIS, Apache, Sun Java System/iPlanet web servers on Multiple Platforms.
- Experience in developing applications using java, j2ee and using databases oracle 10g.
- Excellent communication skills and good Interpersonal skills helped me to keep productive and positive working relationships with staff from varying technical backgrounds and skill levels.
O/S: Windows 2008/2003/2000/ XP, Windows 98, UNIX, Sun Solaris, Linux, DOS, IBM-AIX,HP-UX
Languages: C/C++, Java,J2EE,Jsp,Servlets,HTML, Java Script, shell,perl,php,.NET Framework(VB.Net,C#,ASP.Net)
SSO: SiteMinder 6.x/5.x/4.x, Policy Server, Web Agents 4.x type agents, 5QMR6, 5QMR7, 5QMR8, 6QMR5
Directory: SunOne 5.x, Oracle DS 11g, Netscape Directory server 4.x, MS Active Directory, IBM-Tivoli Directory Server
Servers: IIS, SunOne Web Server, Apache, Tomcat,SunOne App Server, WebSphere,Weblogic,IBM Http Server,JBoss
Databases /RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/ R2, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g
Reporting / test tool: stealthbits, HP Quality center 9.0
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
LDAP consultant (Tech-lead)
- Involved in migrating from Sun One 5.2 to ODSEE 11 migration, as a part of project requirement involved in procurement of servers, port openings, repartition file system according to project necessity and License procurement from oracle
- Involved in installing odsee11, apache 6.0. Creating instances, configured ODSEE like-like to Sun one directory, setting up replication between Sun One & ODSEE has Master-Master, Master-Slave modes. deployment of ODSEE console and registering remote instance
- Provide assistance in implementing and testing Global Traffic Manager(GTM) to provide fast & secure migration of application across data centers
- Part of architecture development involved in development of VIP's and migrated all applications on to VIP to minimize the impact to applications due to any server outage
- Involved in planning migration of DR from Sun one to Oracle directory, performed IAT and DR test to complete the migration
- Provide assistance in daily BAU activities and fulfilling application requirements
- Successfully migrated IBM IDI to Perl scripts to schedule via Control-M, where feeds are generated by running on timely manner and send to applications
- Actively involved in minimizing vulnerability threats on OS (RHEL6/ RHEL 2.2/ Solaris) and to directory server.
- Involved in implementation of Stealthbits (reporting tool for Active Directory). installed, configuring, creation of various test cases, validation of data to precisely match data across various domains and to generate reports based on data to be used on daily activity
Environment: Sun Solaris 5.0, RedHat Linux 6.x/ 2.2, Sun One directory server 5.2/ Oracle Directory Server 11g, Apache web server, Windows Server2003/2008, IBM Directory Integrator 4.x, lotus notes 9.0.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Given the responsibility of documentation preparation to approach migration and replication, involved in strategic planning.
- Involved in preparing test plan and back out plan.
- Involved in installing Oracle 11g Directory server on Linux, also taking the backup of existing DS on Solaris platform
- Installing Apache 6.0 and deploying the DS11g console from apache.
- Creating new instances and migrating the Schema, Security settings, Configuration, Data, Plug-ins to the new instances.
- Bug Fixing and Verification, plug-ins recompiled and added to the new server.
- Involved in modification of various platforms connector scripts so that can be synchronized with existing and the new DS server.
- Integrating the 11g DS with siteminder
Environment: Sun Solaris 5.2, RedHat Linux 5, SiteMinder 6.0, Sun One directory server 5.2, Oracle Directory Server 11g, Apache web server 6.0.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
LDAP and Siteminder Administrator
- Involved in installing and administering Sun One Directory and Siteminder r6 on Sun Solaris 2.8 and Linux.
- Implemented SSO across multiple domains.
- Involved in creation of Policies, realms, responses for protecting the applications and configuring the applications to work in SSO environment.
- Upgraded SunOne directory Server from 5.2 to 6.3.
- Involved extensively in Capacity planning and load balance for Policy Sever and webagents.
- Performance tuning for Web server and Siteminder along with LDAP for better response time, low latency and high throughput.
- Executed recovery and Backup strategies for directory data.
- Configured Authentication and Authorization to support higher availability, Failover and Load Balancing.
- Involved in integration LDAP with Siteminder to access user stores and policy.
- Involved in installing and configuring Siteminder Policy servers and Policy stores to utilize Sun One Directory Server as user and policy repository on Sun Solaris 2.8 .
- Installed and configured IIS, iPlanet Web server, Apache, IBM Http Web Server, WebSphere.
- Extensively involved in trouble shooting issues that arise during Upgrading and installation Process.
- Involved in performance tuning for Siteminder and Ldap for better response time and high throughput.
- Provided assistance to development teams to resolve environment related issues. Involved in integrating applications from development to production.
Environment: Sun Solaris 2.8, RedHat Linux, SiteMinder 6.0, Web agents 5.x,6.x, Sun One directory server 5.2/ Oracle Directory Server 6.3, Apache web server and WebSphere, IIS 6.0,IBM Http web Server.
- Installed, Configured and administered Sun One LDAP Directory server and siteminder policy server on Sun Solaris and implemented single sign on across multiple domains using Cookie Provider.
- Installed and configured various web agents in accordance with the web servers involved.
- Performance tuning for LDAP and siteminder for better response time and throughput.
- Implemented password policies for all the applications using Siteminder.
- Created policies, realms, rules and responses to protect the applications and configure them to work under the SSO environment.
- Configured load balancing and failover mechanisms for various SiteMinder components in different environments.
- Supported and maintained website using SiteMinder and troubleshoot the problems.
- Upgraded SiteMinder Policy server from version 5.5 to 6.0 and Sun One LDAP Directory Server from version 5.1 to 5.2.
- Configured multi-master replication setup in the production environment across multiple data centers.
- Implemented Policy Stores to utilize Sun ONE Directory Server (LDAP) as the user and policy repository on Linux.
- Configuring User Authentication Stores and Policy Authorization Stores on LDAP.
- Modifying schema by creating custom object classes and custom attributes whenever necessary
- Installed and configured Sun Java System web server/Oracle iPlanet, IBM HTTP web server and configured webagents on each of them.
- Installed and configured Oracle webLogic and Worked on bridge between SiteMinder Policy Server and WebLogic .
- Provided 24/7 on call support for solving Tickets on a rotating basis with other team members.
- Generating reports using Crystal Report for authorized and unauthorized users.
Environment: SiteMinder 5.5,6.0, Web agents 4.x,5.x,6.x, Sun One directory server 5.2/ iPlanet Directory Server, Sun Solaris 2.8, Sun Java System Web Server 6.0,7.0/Oracle iPlanet Web Server and IBM HTTP Web Server, IIS 5.0 and 6.0.