Oracle IDM Consultant with two years of experience in Enterprise Software Implementation and Integration. An IDM evangelizer who has used his knowledge to help several Oracle IDM implementations. Acquaintance with complete end to end integration processes including Analysis, Design and Development of Oracle IDM, SOA and J2EE Applications. Expertise includes knowledge of OIM, OAM, OID, Oracle BPEL, Java and J2EE. Strong engineering background and excellent communication skills.
Languages/Tools: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Toad, and Matlab
Security Management: Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager Directories Oracle Internet Directory, Microsoft Active Directory
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server 2000/2005
Web App Servers: Weblogic, Tomcat, Jboss
Operating Systems: Linux(Fedora and Red Hat), Windows(XP and Vista)
IDEs: Eclipse, Visual Studio 2005/2008 and Netbeans
Source Control: CVS, SVN
Confidential, Mount Prospect, IL
Identity and Access Manager Consultant
- As the subject matter expert on Oracle Identity Manager, worked with the owner and other members on requirement gathering to analyze all possible scenarios and needs of the enterprise.
- Drawing upon the expertise and experience acquired in implementing Oracle Identity Manager, advised the stakeholders on the technical capabilities and limitations of the product (such as the extent to which the user interface can be customized).
- Installing and configuring Oracle Identity Manager for provisioning and reconciliation with other resources in the enterprise.
- Designed security and password policies for Identity Management.
- Made network architecture to balance the network load, handle failover conditions and gain optimum performance even at the time of high loads.
- Designed and configured role based access control in Identity Manager
- Analyzed every requirement in detail and made design decisions on workflows, policies, authentication and authorization rules.
- Designed and configured reconciliation of various resources with activesync.
- Developed workflows and adapters.
Environment: Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle iPlanet Directory, Microsoft active directory, Linux, MySql repository, Weblogic application server, Java, Identity XML, VISIO
SOA Technical Consultant
- Developed different SOAP services and Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, AXIS, and Oracle JDeveloper.
- Developed custom XPath functions to transform messages.
- Used JDeveloper IDE for coding BPEL Process Models.
- Implemented Exception Handling for the BPEL Process models to handle System, Business exceptions and used Compensation handlers to handle the transaction if an exception occurs.
- Analyzed the business needs for the processes and modules that needed migration.
- Design and Implement Adapters for backward compatibility with old modules.
- Implement old processes into new modules and make sure all the business needs are addressed. Design, development and deployment of Web Services using Oracle BPEL, JAVA, and XML (WSDLs).
- Assisted in others on BPEL and determining how to integrate BPEL into the Common Services projects.
- Extensively used BPEL to determine dynamic partner link calls, updating databases via BPEL, generating proxy stub classes to call BPEL process from a web application, etc.
Environment: BPEL, ESB, BRE, BAM, Java, J2EE, JSP, DB2, JDeveloper. s upon Request