Experienced professional with 20 years in IT and over 10 years of enterprise Architect level experience seeking to be a key contributor at the Architect or Director level. A broad and diverse background that includes consulting business architecture management and excellent communication skills enable me to see the business and technical Big Picture and to serve as a advisor for both IT and Business leadership teams. Experienced across several industries including all domains Business Data Application Infrastructure involving many technologies in a diverse set of roles. Have successfully performed as a software engineer applications developer systems administrator project manager applications manager and architect. An entrepreneur who solely with stock and a vision built a top tier team of healthcare professionals and engineers providing a Cloud based product google Virtuosant . Have stayed close to technology can still code so that I can speak with confidence when dealing with technical teams and several years of consulting to enable corporations with Enterprise Portals eCommerce and SOA/Cloud based solutions have given me deep experience in working with the stake holders at all levels from across the enterprise. Strategic tactical and organizational transformation experience enable me to quickly make a rapid and significant contribution to the success of your organizational goals.
- TOGAF 9.1 Certified
- Studying for SOA SCP and Cloud certified Architect CCP
- Quickly ramped up on the business and supporting technologies
- Documented the current state enterprise architecture
- Assisted Director of eCommerce through brainstorming based on my past eComm experience
- Established Sharepoint repository for EA artifacts
- Gathered existing subsystem models and categorized in repository
- Performed guidance to IT leadership on moving towards enterprise wide SOA
- o Advised on SOA products
- o Modeled and recommended SOA enterprise integration approach ETL Services ESB
- o Generated first draft of 3 year roadmap for moving to SOA
- o Modeled/proposed data layer data quality Master Data Management MDM for that environment
- o Initiated vendor Oracle IBM Tibco evaluations for SOA platform products starting with Data Quality DQ and Master Data Management MDM
- Investigated/Analyzed appropriate options for utilization of Cloud Strategy
- Performed technical review of cloud based shipment software Shipworks for potential purchase
- Made recommendations on
- o ARB governance
- o ESB governance
- o Framework to follow in determining and advancing the enterprise SOA maturity level
- Established/Led Architectural Review Board
- Performed POC with HADOOP and multi-value data made recommendation concerning Big Data strategy
- Led Action Team to implement system and code enhancements based on Vendors review of Unidata
- Worked with the infrastructure team and generated a server inventory listing owner OS and function.
- Worked with Network Admin to document current state of Network.
- Technology stack ATG eCommerce Unidata ERP Oracle SQL Server Mule ESB JDA MQ Series Java REST EDI Sharepoint
- Reported to CIO level recommended advised led and performed the execution of several key strategic initiatives for the organization
- Established an Enterprise Architecture practice in a complex and challenging environment
- - Performing stakeholder interviews End users Architects Project Managers Developers
- - Documenting current state of systems in a heavy COTS Oracle ERP Oracle IDM BMC/Remedy GOLDesp etc. environment
- - Research presentation/ recommendation on appropriate EA framework to follow recommended a TOGAF/DODAF approach
- - Research presentation/recommendation on appropriate EA Tool/Repository to be used
- - Development/ Delivery of Principles of Architecture Architecture Definition Documents EA intranet site content/structure EA repository Governance ARB Reference Architecture modeling.
- Leading organizational change via consulting mentoring and the development of key artifacts proposals models documentation . This has resulted in the following strategic initiatives
- - Made proposal to move towards SOA environment via ESB BizTalk Portal SharePoint and Cloud Azure technology resulting in first project to do so. Have generated the high level design for this first system Uniform Eligibility system and assisting with POC.
- - Proposed moving to Agile/Scrum methodology for software development. Served on the team as a key resource only one with practical experience to perform this transition. Generated the project plan.
- - Worked towards the generation of an IT Service Catalog .
- Contributed to strategic plan for the software engineering center Goals and steps to achieve
- Presentations to executive management
- Provided architectural input/review for Oracle IDM Identity Management project
- Analysis/recommendation/generation of RFP/SLA for level 3 and 4 support of major enterprise system
- Worked on generating a SOP/Runbook for new Cyber Security Operations Center
- Tools used Sparx Enterprise Architect Visio PowerPoint SharePoint SmartDraw
- Responsible for portal based enterprise intranet and extranet for a large healthcare insurance organization
- Perform systems architectural administration performance tuning and support activities in a clustered Windows and AIX environment
- Responsible for multiple enterprise products in a Test QA and Production environment
- Architected/installed/configured enterprise search solution
- Documented the current state logical and physical architecture for the portal infrastructure
- Mentored junior staff
- Resolved critical system issues portal DB connections Omnifind indexing issue
- Utilizing WebSphere Portal IBM Omnifind IBM Connections Tivoli Directory Integrator Tivoli Security PeopleSoft DB2 MS SQL Wily Introscope.
- Performed as Architect /Engineer in migration of a B2B Portal from V6 to V7
- Performed architectural analysis/design/development on multiple components and web services
- Documented/managed portfolio of portal applications
- Conversion of IBM API to JSR-286 using the JSF framework
- Worked on Ajax based components
- Performed application/systems performance analysis and testing
- Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Utilized JSF 1.2 Oracle 11G JSP/JSTL RAD v8.x WebSphere Portal V7.x SVN Web Services
- Worked closely with the business stakeholders to insure alignment with business objectives
- Performing SA and PM duties in for roll out a Hybris B2B commerce site for major manufacturer Gildan .
- Site included internationalization and Integration of a 3rd party Logo Tool and Sales Sheet
- Working with Spring based Hybris Accelerators Extensions and Cockpits.
- Work closely with client and development team in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Direct technical team efforts and initiatives.
- Utilized Hybris Spring Java
- Intentionally took this heads-down programming role to enhance my abilities as an Architect
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Performed custom table creation and population.
- Developed staging triggers.
- Implemented Google Analytics.
- Developed custom Commerce email notifications.
- Performed controller command extensions.
- Developed custom trigger modal for store and vehicle selection.
- Performed development and customization of numerous store JSPs.
- JSP XML JSTL Struts Java/J2EE Web 2.0 jquery/ajax WebSphere Commerce V7 RAD v7 subversion