- Excellent Core Java and J2EE Professional
- 13 Years of experience in IT industry across multiple technologies.
- Worked extensively with Source control tools like CVS, Visual SourceSafe, Clear Case, ANT , Eclipse Helios, WSAD.
- Struts 1.2, Jasper Reports, iReport Tool (3.0.0)
- Hands on experience in design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory Pattern.
- Excellent comfort level with SPRING and HIBERNATE, Velocity Templates, JPA(Java Persistence API), Core Java, Sub Version .
- Strong experience with TOAD,SQL Scripts, Oracle PL/SQL Programming,Functions,Procedures,Packages,Cursors,Unix Shell Scripting,Scheduling cron jobs.
- Understanding client needs and developing reports using Jasper Reports and iReport tool according to the requirements and specifications
- Excellent in handling and managing Fircosoft tools - Fircosoft Multilist Manager(FMM), Firco Utiliites Manager (FUM), Firco Files Filer (FFF),Firco Messages Filer ( Confidential ).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2000
Tools: Putty, SQL*Plus, MS Visio, MS Project, Clarify, ClearCase, Jasper Reports, iReport Tool (3.0.0), TOAD,ANT,CVS,Eclipse, IBM WSAD(Websphere Studio Application Developer), Visual Safe Source, IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0,Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere MQ, Private Ark Client,Spring, Hibernate,Remedy,Oracle Application Server,Oracle SQL Developer,JUnit, Weblogic, SVN
OS: Windows XP/2000/NT/98/95, UNIX (AIX, Solaris), Linux, MS DOS. Windows NT 4.0, UNIX (Sun Solaris 2.5 - 2.6), Windows Vista.
Programming: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, Perl, HTML, XML, C, C++, Java
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Implemented enhancements in Corporate Collateral Management (CCM) and Client Valuations applications (CVAL) applications that focuses on banking domain.
- Implementing enhanced features in Colletral system with Struts 2.0 and iBatis 2.3.
- Development and unit testing of solutions.
- Team leader on numerous projects utilizing Java, Java EE, Enterprise Java Bean, and Apache Struts Web applications to create fully-integrated client management systems.
- Installed and configured application on weblogic 10.3 application server.
- Maintained code version in Subversion (with SVN Tortoise).
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts 2.0, Spring, Maven, Tortoise SVN,Weblogic 10.3,Eclipse Helios,TOAD,iBatis 2.3
Java Team Lead
- Responsible for leading and mentoring a team of 5 people in java development.
- Developed module using, Spring Framework 2.0, JPA (Java Persistence API) with JBOss 4.2.3 as Application server.
- As a SME, trained and guided new team members in the project.
- Developed complex application module using Struts 2.0(Struts MVC),Spring Framework 2.0 and JPA (Java Persistence API).
- Written JUnit test cases.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse Galileo IDE, ANT, Struts 1.2,JSP, JPA, POJOs,Oracle 10g, Oracle PL/SQL Developer, JBOSS 4.2.3, Spring Framework 2.0, My Eclipse 10,JPA(Java Persistence API),Clear Case.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Java Team Lead
- Team Lead - Responsible for leading and mentoring a team of 5 people in Jasper Reports, and java development. Developed module using Object Oriented methodology.
- Configuring and Customizing the development Tools (Eclipse - Version: Helios Service Release 1, TOAD, Oracle Application Server, CVS, Jasper Report, IReport Tool - 3.0.0) as per the Project requirements.
- Responsible for developing Reports Module with Struts, JDBC and web services.
- Developed Unix Shell Scripts - Generated reports by calling SQL statements from .sh file.
- Scheduled cron job to email these reports to users on weekly basis.
- As a SME, trained new team members in the project, with report functionality and processes. Did code review.
- Developed complex application module using Struts 1.2 (Struts MVC).
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Accountable for handling production issues, Releasing new versions to Production, Monitoring the application, Maintaining report data/application and incident logs,Handling incidents (ticket) created by users,Configuring application in a high quality/timely manner and ensuring compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act .
- Assessing the BSA(Bank Secrecy Act)/ Confidential risk profile of worldbank and evaluate the adequacy of the bank’s BSA/ Confidential risk assessment process.
- Reviewed the bank’s Confidential compliance program in order to determine whether the Confidential compliance program is adequate and provides the controls necessary to mitigate risks.
- Using Fircosoft product, enabled a risk-based approach to scan customer databases, and offered a web-based user interface to streamline and expedite decision making.
- Excellent knowledge of Fircosoft tools (Front End and Backend).Ability to troubleshoot any issues related to Fircosoft products(FFF, Confidential, FFF classic, FUM, FMM).Did Code review.
Environment: Oracle 10g, PL/SQL Stored Procedures,TOAD,Java/J2EE,ClearCase,Unix-AIXLotus-Notes, Fircosoft Products - Fircosoft Files Filter Verify (FFF Verify), Firco Utiliites Manager (FUM), Firco Multilist Manager (FMM), Firco Files Filter Classic (FFF Classic)
Java,J2EE/Production Support Lead
- Responsible for handling production issues.
- Developed UNIX Shell Scripts to interface with database server, change environments, schedule events like auto shut down of server, run specific tasks in off peak hours.
- SWIFT Application - Handling Production Support Issues (Tickets), Change Requests, Reports Maintainence, Updating Session Keys.
- With Confidential Verify web identified risk with SWIFT messages in SAA (SWIFT Alliance Access).
Environment: Oracle9i,SQL,PL/SQL,TOAD,Unix,ApacheTomcat,Clarify,Private Ark Client, MQ,SUN Solaris.
- Played a major role in System Design of Estimate, Purchase Order, and Sales Rep. Module.
- Generated Sales, Performance, Commission reports, Estimates, PO s between two dates etc.
- Supported the Quality assurance team in unit and integration testing.
Environment: Oracle 7.3/8i, SQL, PL/SQL, Crystal Report Writer, Windows NT.
- Responsible for development of CustomerFileExport.
- Also responsible for modification/updation of build file for deploying the code to server.
Environment: Java,JSP,ANT(Another Neat Tool),Apache Tomcat
- Development and Maintanence.
- Added $0 Returnability feature in Returns Tool.
- SHARE Enhancement:Approvers are now pulled from SHARE(Sales Hierarchy Advanced Repository Environment) database.
- Implement the enhanced feature in the returns tool, which is used for returning items to CISCO.
Environment: Java Servlets, JSP,Secure Shell, Oracle PL/SQL,BES5.2
Java, Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Designed and created database tables.
Environment: Pentium, Windows ME & NT, Java Swings, JDBC, Oracle 8i, Perl 5.6, PL/SQL
- Did internal review, prepared the reports and deliverables to the client.
- Used tools like TRACER 2000, VISION IMPACT (for COBOL) to find out the date effected code in the existing software.
Environment: Pentium, Windows NT, Tracer 2000.