- Currently working as an technical architect for the reengineering of documents content management System for Confidential
- Good knowledge in TOGAF standards for the architecture deliverables.
- Extensive experience in the design of documents system for Online and Batch Transactions.
- Involved in reengineering the legacy documents processing system by customizing it to the tools like EMC DocSciences, HPXtream and Thunderhead.
- Worked in RFP responses for the reengineering documents processing system from Legacy conversion
- Involved in the design and implementation of batch and online transactions for identifying the documents
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Extensively worked with big teams, and always like to be a TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More) player.
- Architect for the Complex documents processing for Confidential insurance company .Converted the old legacy Documents system to Doc Sciences for the documents and content management in to Java from Mainframes.
- Involved in the conversion project of Life legacy system from assembler, COBOL to java platform.
- Worked on the reengineering of product model management system from the PL\I, COBOL to Java platform.
- Employee of the year consequently and part of the team to start the initiatives in one of the leading insurance companies
- Involved as a researcher\developer for patented work in the field of Bio - Informatics. This has proved protein as a Nano-machine and dealt with the architectural components of the protein structural System
- Have been involved in full life-cycle of projects using Object Oriented Methodologies / Programming (OOP’s).
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/VISTA and Windows 7.
Document Management Tools: Filenet,Documentum,Thunder Head and HpXtream
Languages: JAVA (JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6), C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL,COBOL and Assembler
Distributed Technologies: J2EE 1.3/1.4, EJB 1.1/2.0/3.0, SOA, Web Services, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JDBC 2.0/3.0, Servlets 2.x/3.x, JSP 2.x, XML, and JMS
Confidential, Bloomington, ILTechnical Architect
- Gathering Requirements and participating in client Meetings
- Involved in the selection of the tools needed for the Enterprise Documents Processing
- Planning the work and resources for those identified build efforts
- Responsible for meeting the project deliverables
- Onsite contact for the offshore development team
- Responsible for the project deliverable reviews needed for project approval
- Responsible for developing the Application distribution diagrams.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of Insurance plans using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Standardize document content, including tone, customer friendliness, and format of all customer communications
- Assemble and compose all customer communications
- Deliver communications (paper and electronic) according to the customer preference
- Provide access to a library of electronic documents that can be printed on-demand
- Provide an information retention archive for both paper and electronic delivery of documents
- Provide processes for inbound communications from the customer
- Adoption/Content Packages - Work with the various development centers to identify and change the communications needed to match their business processes.
- Customer Communications Management - Grow the practice/business of Customer Communications Management at State Farm by establishing the visual systems and standards for core communication types as well as implementing an Intent to Communicate process.
- · Design/Manage - Incorporate the State Farm communication style, business and Legal requirements into customer facing documents. Creation and ongoing management of the templates and content elements.
- · Prepare/Compose/Assemble - Create customer-facing documents that are personalized, consistent, contemporary, and relevant, and develop flexible operational frameworks that are responsive to continually changing business and customer needs.
- · Store/View/Archive - Provide an on-line view of all customer communications to customers, agents, and other customer-facing associates. Provide a Customer Document Library (store), which will store viewable customer communications for three years and further archive communications based on information retention requirements.
- · Deliver - Provide customers with the ability to receive communications in accordance with their contact and delivery preferences (including paperless options) and provide solutions for notifying customers via paper notifications when their preferred delivery channel fails.
- · Capture - Enable the capture of both incoming paper and electronic files, including the extraction of data for use in various business processes.
Environment: Mega tool,Visio
Tools: Filenet,Documentum,Thunder Head and HpXtream
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Gathering Requirements and participating Client Interaction
- Keeping the Project manager and client informed about the relevant project status
- Analyzing business requirements and system requirements
- Designing and developing J2EE components
- Preparing and Executing Unit Test Cases
- Created new Dispatch Action and Form classes to take user inputs.
- Used the Struts validation framework to validate the user inputs.
- Created Hibernate POJO classes and mapping files.
- Extensively written the RQL queries to fetch the data from DB.
- Use Hibernate persistence API’s to save the user inputs.
- End to end integration testing of the converted System..
- Involved in defect fixing activity as a part of system testing.
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Developed user interface using JSP, HTML, XHTML and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used Ajax for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Used Oracle 10g as backend Database.
- Deployed the application on to Web sphere application server.
- Involved in JUnit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere.
- Involved in Bugfixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders components.
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE 1.4, JSP, Struts, JDBC, JMS, AJAX, HTML, Java Script, WebSphere 7.0, Oracle, IBM RSA V8.0, Web Services, JMS, STAR TEAM (Version Controlling), SQL, CSS and JUnit.
Confidential, SanAntonio, TXTechnical Architect
- Involved in the architecture design for the system
- Involved in
- Involved in analysis of functional specifications and system requirements.
- Involved in designing the application in Agile methodology and creating design documents.
- Involved in creating UML design artifacts - Use cases, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using IBM Rational Software Architect.
- Designed and developed the presentation/UI layer with JSP, Java Script, HTML and AJAX
- Created Action Classes in Struts MVC Framework.
- Developed data access layer using DAO using Hibernate.
- Developed Web services using SOAP architecture.
- Involved in integrating Web services to client tier.
- Involved in using LTPA security mechanism in web services.
- Developed JMS to publish messages to MQs (queues) and written MDBs to listen to messages published using JMS.
- Involved in WebSphere Application Server v7.0 Configuration Management and deployment
- Involved in design and development of style sheets with CSS.
- Constructed the required controllers, and business logic code using IBM RSA V8.0 and Unit tested the code using JUnit.
- Involved in Database schema design, developed stored procedures.
- Involved in Oracle database performance tuning.
- Experience in using Version control system STAR TEAM.
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE 1.4, JSP, Struts, JDBC, JMS, AJAX, HTML, Java Script, Web Sphere 7.0, Oracle, IBM RSA V8.0, Web Services, JMS, STAR TEAM (Version Controlling), Hibernate, SQL, CSS and JUnit.