Programming Knowledge: Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Lisp, AutoLISP, Confidential, Icon, SNOBOL4, HTML, CSS, PHP, JSP, Tapestry, Hibernate, MySQL, Pascal, Basic, Visual Basic, Flex, Bison, Unix, Linux, WordPress.
- Gave lectures and individual assistance in Labs for CS120 and CS121, graded assignments, and reported student progress to the instructor.
- Research Assistant on the Confidential Project
- Integrating SNOBOL4 style patterns into the Confidential string scanning system.
- Working on a tool to parse a grammar, create a state machine and generate a list of all possible errors that a user could create using that grammar.
- The program is being coded in Confidential .
- Design and Develop employee resource data retrieval system in Java/Tapestry, Implementing Hibernate to access MySQL database.
- Designed and performed test plans to guarantee software quality.
- Analyzed test data to gave feedback to software developer about proposed fixes.
- Coordinated with other testers and the developer on testing progress
- Planned/Developed an Automaton and Turing Machine Simulator, prepared project proposal, user and system requirements and wrote the program in Java with swing and awt packages for the GUI interface.
- AutoLISP development
- Designed and developed a program to automate data entry, computations and drafting for 3 - line profile for road design and vertical realignment.
- Currently working on an surveyor's field notebook application and have developed a number of simple apps in C# and Visual Basic in the Visual Studio development package.
- Set up a web site using HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL make applications available to to users and to track customers and their use of the site.