Expand my programming expertise into areas of interest, including UNIX, Oracle, SQL, and Macintosh.
Experiences in designing, developing software for GUI for windows and web application, automation tool and scripts and client/server application using various languages and tools. Experience in developing application in telephony, networking, semiconductor, signal processing, financial, and telecommunications industries.
Expertise: Develop and Programming, Problem solving, Finding and Fixing bugs
Languages: Java, C, C#, C++, MFC, COM, COM+, Win 32 API, Java Script, VB Script, HTML, DHTML, XML, SQL, Python
Software: J2EE, JDBC, Applets, Swing/AWT, ASP.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net, Visual InterDev 6.0, Visual Basic 5.0/6.0,Visual Source Safe 6.0, Clear Case, IIS, Java Web Server, TomCat, MTS
Database: SQL server, Oracle, MySQL
Hardware: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris, Mac
Confidential, Fremont, CASoftware Engineer
- Design and develop GUI for application testing semiconductor parts using Java core and Java Swing including user interface and multi - threading.
- Follow specs to write structure of application layer to display Wafer map and data after testing.
Confidential, San Jose CA
- Develop and writing automation test tool using Java core and Java Swing including UI, multi-threading, and backend to invoke API operation of phones to test Call Manager and VOIP phone and mobile interaction.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirement analysis and design, develop and test
- Update test tool based on new features and maintain codes.
- Find bugs relevant to all the components relating to reduce customer found defects.
- Writing test plans and automation scripts and execute regression suite.
- Follow Agile and collaborative process to discuss and identify issues and find solution from beginning in daily tasks
- Lead small team remotely weekly to follow up tasks and debug issues.
Confidential, San Jose CA
- Develop application of identifying the suspect region of mammography CAD
- Implement the GUI interface in C++, C#, and Java scripts
- Analyze and document requirements module (subsystem) level requirements.
- Execute verification test suites
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
- Developed software for Confidential Application project that enable secured users to set and change BIOS level passwords, also enroll and manage of fingerprint and smart card authentication, and automatic Windows logon functionality
- Implement globalization and localization
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Develop website for finance consultant software.
- The application helps customers to keep trace of their expenses and financial statements.
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Responsible for writing the Dll of the application to retrieve data files or collect signal data real time from compatible digitizing hardware.
- Implement multi-threading to design GUI to communicate with the main application in Visual C++ and MFC
- Responsible for design and develop the GUI of the application designed to perform Network Monitoring and Analysis of the RF environment in Cellular and PCS bands.
- Implement WinSock to create template database for storing and retrieving the data file from network in C++, MFC, DAO, SQL server, ODBC
Confidential, Fremont, CA.
- Design and develop GUI of the application of Confidential Tracking System.
- This application applies the proprietary GPS to receive information from satellites to calculate the users' position, velocity and time.
- Implement display the vehicles' path on the street map on the browser with Java, Java script and Perl.
- Implement windows GUI to display and update the location of vehicles through information from the database connecting to web server with VC++, MFC, VB, SQL server, ODBC