- I am looking for a company that I can contribute ideas as well as technical ability. In my career I have made it a point to not only understand the technology, but also the business around it. I would like to contribute to your company by leveraging my understanding of your business and technology.
- Extensive exposure to functional programming and reactive systems
- Primary development in Java
- Established continuous integration using Maven and Jenkins
- Developed a parser generator
- Developed initial soft router through layer 3
- Gained extensive domain knowledge of router architecture, protocol development, packet parsing and routing
- Eclipse framework developments including GEF, ZEST, XTEXT, and core Eclipse APIs
- Served as the local site architect. In this role I troubleshot technically difficult issues that the local team did not solve.
- I also participated in the development of the next generation of the Confidential OS.
- During that experience, I also became a company wide expert on performance issues, and helped lead a cross company team to address performance problems that plagued the OS.
- Developed OS level enhancements in C
- Implemented VSync timing for buffer synchronized painting
Advisory Software Engineer
- Eclipse development with Java.
- Developed custom XML parsing techniques to handle as you edit XML syntax issues
- Developed ANT build tasks to asynchronously collect artifacts and assemble packages
- Threaded the build system for large performance enhancements
- J2ME Java development and BREW (C/C++) development
- Set up and used Cruise Control for continuous integration
- Provided time estimations to management for the team
- Mentored junior developers