- Sun Certified Programmer for Java 1.5 and Oracle Certified Java Web Component Developer 1.5.
- 9 years of experience in Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets,) with working knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI), Banking domain Retail Online Domain and Telecom Domain.
- 4+ years of working experience in IVR framework using tool Cisco Call Studio, State Engine, Nuance NDF, Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer, Asterisk, Intelemedia State Builder and SOAP web services.
- 15 months of experience in solving real time issues at client location.
- Excellent Java development skills using J2EE, core JAVA.
- Strong database connectivity skills in Oracle 10g
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented Development.
- Experience in software design, development and maintenance of custom application software.
- An enthusiastic learner who quickly grasps and implements Business Logics, Technical Skills, Quality Processes.
- Proficient in communication skills and maintain good interaction with Customers, end - users and managers, self-motivated and quick learner.
- Strong collaboration, team building, interpersonal and good proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly & utilizing the same in a productive manner.
- Complete customizations of IVR according to customer.
- End to End delivery. From Detailed Design to Unit Testing and deployment in production environment. Configuration of CTI and pre&post production service handled.
- NDF framework module is based on MVC architecture.
- Involved in requirement gathering (DID), analysis and understanding of the requirements. Creation of Call flow diagram and final review of use case.
- Expertise in Solution Development for Interactive Voice Response (IVR) using VXML. Cisco Call Studio, State Engine, NDF, Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer, Asterisk.
- Responsible for final product delivery to onsite and daily calls with North America team for pending issues/status.
- Involvement in DID/Call flow design for the backend. Complete front end development.
- Daily status call with the client.
- Tracking all request and maintain SLA for all issues.
- The technical lead of 13 members. Assign project to them and handle their daily technical queries.
Information Technology Analyst
- Basics of ADR module and tool.
- Handling Client status call every day.
- ADR module is based on MVC architecture Observer Design pattern.
- Involved in requirement Gathering, analysis and understanding of the requirements. After analysis, the final review of use case.
- The ADR issues involve Servlet, Java and UNIX scripts changes.