- 6 years of experience on Cross Platform Web Client-Server application development and design using Object Oriented Programming Java /J2EE technologies.
- Experience in developing web based applications using WebSphere 4.x/5.x/6.x Weblogic 9.x/8.x JBoss 4.x Application Servers and Apache Tomcat 6.x/5.x/ 4.x/3.x Webserver.
- Experience in working with customers to determine their needs gather analyze and document requirements communicate with customers throughout the development cycle manage customer expectations resolve issues and provide project status.
- Solid understanding of OOAD UML and Design Patterns.
- Extensive web based client/server backend software development experience.
- Extensively worked on MVC Struts1.x/2.0 JSF myFaces Hibernate 2.0/3.0 Spring 1.2/2.0/2.5/3.0 Spring AOP JSP Servlets JDBC JNDI JPA JMS XML DTD/XSD XPath Web services MQ Series and Weblogic.
- Experience in developing Web Services using XML over HTTP s SOAP JAX-RPC WSDL and REST.
- Deployment experience of J2EE applications on Weblogic using ANT Maven and Unix Shell Scripting.
- Development experience using databases like DB2 Oracle including PL/SQL and SQL-Server.
- Development experience using Eclipse IDE BEA Weblogic Workshop WSAD 6.1and Rational Application Developer RAD . Can work with NetBeans also.
- Experience in version management tools CVS SVN.
- Deep understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions.
- Experience in deployment Postproductionsupport and maintenance.
- Experience in writing test cases in Java environment using JUnit.
- Experience of development in different environments like Windows 98/NT/2000/XP UNIX LINUX.
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time.
MVC struts1.x 2.0 JSF myFaces Hibernate Spring/DI JPA JDBC XML DTD/XSD
OOAD UML Design Patterns Data Modeling
XML Beans Log4j Apache HTTP Client SAX/DOM XPath
Apache Tomcat IBM Web Sphere BEA Web Logic JBoss
SOAP WSDL JAX-RPC JAX-WS REST Axis
MQSeries JMS JNDI
Weblogic Websphere JBoss
DB2 Oracle MS-SQL Server
PL/SQL SQL UNIX Shell Scripts XSLT XML XSL UML Ant Maven
MVC MVC2 Command Session Fa ade Proxy DAO DTO Singleton Factory Front Controller
Eclipse Web logic Workshop WSAD RAD
UNIX Linux Windows
Position J2EE Web Developer
Description Cessna Aircraft Company is a general aviation aircraft-manufacturing corporation best know for small piston-powered aircraft and business jets. Cessna wanted someone to support the applications and servers of their subsidiary company CitationAir which they plan to close down by the end of this year.
- Responsible for all operations and financial applications including the LAMP stack.
- Rewrite PHP applications to improve the design and data of the reports required by the Financials team.
- Consumed WebServices WSDL SOAP for getting aircraft maintenance data from CAMP website.
- Support individualOracle 10g servers supported on Linux server
- Resolve issues with versions of Jinitiator and JAVA on user s machines to facilitate the application usage
- Support inMemDB and all operations applications hosted on a Linux server
- Consolidate data from all the databases to one MSSQL Database before final shutdown of the company
- Create a front-end application in QlikView for users easy access to all CitationAir Data
- Written design and how-to-use document for the application created.
Position J2EE Web Developer
Description Sherwin Williamsis one of the largest and strongest paint companies in the United States. This web application provides online and several interfaces to mange user accounts so as to view and pay bills request policy changes pending cancellations report a claim and check on a claim.
- Responsible for reviewing business user requirements and also participated in meeting the users with Business Analysts.
- Written technical design documents and detailed design documents based on the requirement specifications.
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for the iterative development of the application and participated in weekly Sprints stand up meetings and customer reporting backlogs.
- Used the Struts framework to build the web application and spring to develop lightweight business component.
- Used Spring integration with Struts by implementing Delegating Struts Action management to Spring Framework.
- Implemented the Spring IOC for the core business application logic and used Hibernate as persistence framework.
- Wrote spring configuration file to define beans define data source and hibernate properties.
- Consumed WebServices WSDL SOAP and UDDI for the supplier payment module.
- Used JAX RPC and used JAXB for marshaling and un-marshaling of message data.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
- The Application was hosted on Web Logic Application Server and developed using Eclipse.
Position J2EE Web Developer
Description Northwestern Mutual wanted to develop an Investment Decision support system which consolidates the data from their four main Investment streams - Real Estate Mortgage Loan Securities and Oil Gas. This involved building and supporting applications in Java J2EE framework.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection Design Analysis of the Customer Specifications Development and Customization of the Application.
- Used TDD methodology.
- Analyzed use cases created interfaces and designed the core functionality from presentation layer to business logic layer using UML and Rational Rose.
- Implemented Model View Controller MVC architecture for an efficient implementation of the view level customizations and interfaced with the application logic.
- Used JSF MVC framework for developing J2EE based web application
- Developed the front end screens using HTML5 DHTML CSS3 JSP JSTL Java Script Ext JS and AJAX extensively used for client side validation.
- Used Apache Axis Service Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP. WSDL.
- Incorporated an efficient way of doing builds and deploying the application to WAS and automating entire process.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deploy on Web Logic Application Server.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Created custom tags that facilitate developers in building the pages faster.
- Responsible for code review for different modules of the application.
- Developed Controller for request response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Used Spring-Hibernate Template mechanism for persistence operations.
- Manipulated DB2 for data retrieving and storing using Hibernate.
- Hibernate used as ORM tool for persisting the data.
- Used Maven for project management and automation.
- Design and development of Servlets and Sessions to implement business logic and deploy them on the Websphere Application Server.
- Created Connection Pools in Websphere and configured as needed.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server to code configuration files.
- Used CVS as source control.
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests mainly for unit testing.
Position J2EE Developer
Description The Customer Insurance Catalog is an intranet application developed for employees within the company. The employees can access Customer information and update the customer information on various types of insurance policies provided by the company. The employees can also process claims and authorize payments for the customers. This application also provides various functionalities such as generating different types of quotes based on medical history of customers.
- Prepared technical design documents TDD for Use cases.
- Performed Use case design object modeling using UML like Transformation of the Use Cases into Class Diagrams Sequence Diagrams.
- Developed DAO s to retrieve update data in the Database.
- Spring Framework at Business Tier and Uses spring s Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Used spring for middle tier development to analyze if use would ease development.
- Used HTML tags in UI pages.
- Implemented web service using Apache Axis used Bottom-up approach.
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database.
- Wrote HBM Files for mapping Java objects to tables in relational database and updated it as required.
- Hibernate used as Persistence framework for mapping the ORM objects to tables.
- Developed HQL SQL queries.
- Eclipse is used for Development i.e. used as IDE.
- Used Oracle as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select Update and Delete statements.
Environment Java J2EE Weblogic Web services Spring Struts 1 Hibernate DB2 Oracle Eclipse HTML XML JSON CVS.
Position J2EE Developer
Description The project deals with providing users with flexibility to choose from a variety of sources of their interest and customizing them on their personal web pages provided by the organization. This majorly depends on retrieving feeds from different websites based on the user interest and then providing customization on top of their choices to fit the personal page.
- Involved in several phases of the project including strategic study requirements analysis application design technical design development testing debugging implementation documentation and incorporation of user feedback to plan enhancements in the application system.
- Coding of JSP Pages for External Application EXA using Custom Tag Libraries that create standard tags used in the application.
- Coding of Handler Classes and Value Objects Company User Address and Accounts Value Objects etc. passed to the INA Applet for display.
- Involved in coding Stateless Session Bean that validates an input XML and sends the validated XML to the Queue using JMS API. These session beans are called by Message Driven Beans.
- Coded XML validation java class used by the Session Bean.
- Involved in JMS client classes and testing it setting the Queue Connection Factory and Queue Administered Objects in Weblogic Internal JMS Server.
- Data is inserted in Oracle Database as a CLOB data using the DAO Framework via the Bulk Entity Bean BMP .