- Technical lead and Software Developer/Programmer (with people management experience).
- Passionate about programming and an innovative mind.
- Experienced (over 12 years) in product/application development and production support environments.
- Functional knowledge across Wealth Management, Portfolio Management, Trading, Document Formatting and Client Reporting.
- Software development/programming
- Software solution architecture
- Database design
- Technical design documentation
- Technical leader/manager
Programming: Java, JEE, C, SQL and PL/SQL
Scripting: Perl and Shell Scripting
Frameworks: Spring, Struts and Hibernate
Tools: /IDEs: Eclipse/Netbeans, TOAD, Jira, Infra, TeamTrack and Control M
Platforms: Windows (both desktop and server) and Linux/Solaris
Application Servers/Containers: Weblogic and Apache Tomcat
Sr. Technical Lead/Lead Software Engineer
- Designed and developed multiple applications used by the business users and clients of Confidential .
- Some of the applications include TIARA (Trade Instructions and Reporting Access), PA Client Statements, HNW Statements, CSRA Statements, FTPA Statements and Fiduciary website.
- Actively involved from the requirements phase to design and development of the applications. Following are the details of my involvement.
- Liaised with the lines of business in gathering the requirements of the system in need. Contributed to SRA
- Prepared level of efforts documents indicating the effort levels, schedule and budget involved in the development activities
- Acted as point of contact between the business teams and the project teams
- Coordinated the efforts between various interface systems in setting up the interface protocols
- Wrote the technical design documents (TSD) representing the system to be delivered. Used Visio in preparing the diagrams depicting various components of the system and wireframes
- Guided team members in understanding the system requirement and the design approach
- Coded various parts of the system including Web pages, Interface methods, Business logic, Automation processes and Data loading. The technologies used in the process are HTML//CSS/JSP, Java (with frameworks Struts and Spring, and ORM tools like Hibernate), Perl, Shell Scripting, SQLs and PL/SQLs
- Prepared test plans and coordinated UAT activities
- Coordinated the code migration efforts
- I worked at the client location for a project called System ESS.
- It is a complete order management application for Confidential which allows managing complete order cycle from Order Setup through Invoice Generation and Printing.
- Involved in providing online support to US region.
- Analyze the issues and provide resolution within SLA (Service Level Agreement) period.
- Resolve the issues in the system using PL/TRIM (proprietary for GE), PL/SQL and Shell Scripting
- Understand then technical design documents written by the team lead for the enhancement requirements
- Develop the code modules based on the requirements using technologies C, Pro *C, COBOL, Pro *COBOL, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting.
- Support the change requests and maintain the development and production environments of the Banking System.
- Use version control manager to check - in the code changes and prepare code release documents.