- An IT Professional with 10+ years in Enterprise Applications development in Java/J2EE & Distributed Technologies
- Implemented J2EE Design patterns, Spring & Struts MVC (Model - View-Controller) Framework and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience in Object Oriented Design, Modeling Techniques using UML, Agile (SCRUM) Development and Rational Unified Process (RUP) Methodologies
- Worked on different RDBMS like Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL, Database Stored procedures, Functions and Triggers), IBM DB2 and Sybase and Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and Reporting Tools
- Utilized Software Configuration Management Tools (AccuRev, Rational Clear Case, Eclipse Subversion) for Version control system and Rational Clear Quest for Defect and Change Tracking
- Efficiency in Design, Coding, Unit Testing and Creating Technical Design specification documents
- Communicate with Business Analysts to understand business needs and transform them into Use cases.
- Extensive Industry domain experience: Wireless Communications, Asset Management, Auto & Home Insurance, Supply Chain Management, B2B & B2C e-Commerce and Cable & Internet Services
- Good Analytical skills, Team Oriented, Innovative, and a Self-Starter
RDBMS & Persistence Frameworks: Oracle 11g, Sybase 11.0, IBM DB2 7.0, Hibernate 3.0, iBatis 2.0
IDE: IBM WebSphere Application Developer Studio v5.1.2, WebLogic 10.3.6Eclipse Indigo, Oracle JDeveloper 3.0/2.0, IntelliJ 3.0, TOAD, PL/SQL DeveloperSQL Navigator, Developer Rel 2.0
Reporting Tools: Seagate Crystal Reports 7.0, Oracle Reports Designer 3.0, BIRT 2.2 (for Eclipse)
Web Technologies: IBM WebSphere 5.0, JBoss 5.2.1, BEA Web Logic 8.0/9.0/10.3 , Web Logic 9.2 Portal Framework, Apache Lucene 4.9, Apache Solr 4.9, Tomcat 5.5 / 6.0, iPlanet WebServer 4.0, JSP, Struts 2.0 Framework, Spring Framework 3.0, Progress SonicMQ 7.5, Java Messaging Service (JMS), SOAP & REST Web Services, Jersy, JAX-RS, XML, Apache Axis 1.4, SoapUI 2.5, JAXP, JAXB, Node JS
Testing Tools: Junit 4.5, OptimizeIt 4.02, Jprobe 2.8 (Jprobe Coverage 2.8.1, Jprobe Profiler 2.8.1, Jprobe Threadalyzer 2.8.1) suite, RSW eTesting/eLoader
Development Methodologies: AccuRev 5.6, TortoiseGit 1.7, Agile SCRUM, VersionOne, Atlassian JIRAHP Quality Center 11.0, Rational Suite (Clearcase, ClearQuest, RequisitePro)Eclipse Subversion 1.2
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT/XP,7.0, 8.0, Unix
Knowledge on Big Data Technologies: Apache Hadoop 2.5.2, MapReduce, NoSQL, Cassandra
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Developed components for Compass to integrate telephony platform via its Computer/Telephony Integration (CTI) using JTAPI (Java Telephone APIs) using RESTful WebServices to perform Outbound & Inbound calls, Monitor telephony-enabled devices and call events to broadcast messages to Subscriber applications.
- Built administrative module for authorized Compass Users to provision IP Phones thru Cisco AXL (Provisioning) API to leverage CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) services to objects such as Gateways, Users, Devices, Route-patterns that uses a combination of HTTPS and SOAP AXL requests/responses.
- Built Call Activity Log Reporting Module for Client Manager and Account Managers extracting Cisco Call detail records (CDR) and Call Management Records (CMR) logs from Cisco Unified Communications Manager repository using Spring Batch process.
- Utilized Exchange Web Services (EWS) APIs for Synchronization and provision of Microsoft Office Outlook data (such as Calendar, Contacts, Notifications, Tasks) and Compass that communicate with Exchange server. SOAP provides messaging framework for messages sent between client application and Exchange server.
- Utilized Tortoise Git for Source Version Control repository, Jenkins for Continuous Integration and followed Agile (SCRUM) methodology
Environment: Java (JDK1.7), J2EE Technologies, Tomcat 7.0, Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.5Exchange Web Services (EWS) 2.0, Spring 3.0 (Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, Spring ORM) Framework, SOAP UI 5.0, SOAP/RESTful WebServices, JUnit Testing Framework, Eclipse Luna, TortoiseGit 1.7, Toad (SQL Client), Jenkins, Node JS, Atlassian JIRA v6.2.7 (Agile-SCRUM, Defect Tracking, Bug Fixing)
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CASenior Java/J2EE Consultant
- Involved in SDLC phase of Fraud Solutions product and responsibilities include Analyzing requirements, Design, development and maintenance and Determining effort for projects and change requests
- Enhanced Batch Job to extract records from Confidential dataset (an off-line process transmits to distributed servers) resulting from Chase's Monthly/Annual customer refresh Batch Find Consumer (BFC) Process based n " Confidential " File Layout data elements to extract and persisted to Database.
- Worked on Search Engine to extract results based on Scoring Model for an Exact, Close and Partial Match for a NoPin Customer with Lucene In-Memory Index & Search API's and capturing metrics thru Visual VM.
- Precise IDSM Integrations with Precise Match & Clarity (3rd Party Data Source/Vendor used for ID Proofing) via RESTful WebServices to provide Precise IDSM scoring model.
- Followed Agile-SCRUM Methodology utilizing Atlassian JIRA working with Product Backlogs, Storyboards, Sprint Iterations, Tasks, Defect Tracking and Bug Fixes.
- Worked on Technical Design specifications, Support QA & Deployment activities and Troubleshooting production defects+
Environment: Java (JDK1.7), J2EE Technologies, JBoss v5.2, Eclipse Juno, Apache Lucene 4.9, Apache Solr 4.9, SOAP UI 5.0, RESTful WebServices, TortoiseGit 1.7, Atlassian JIRA v6.2.7(Agile-SCRUM, Defect Tracking Bug Fixing), Spring 3.0 Batch, IBM DB2 v22.214.171.124 (on z/OS Mainframe), SQuirrel 3.4(SQL Client), Altova XML Spy
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Senior Java/J2EE Consultant
- Responsible for development and maintenance of RESTful Web Services (Jersey/JAX-RS) API’s for Prepay (Access Manager, Enterprise Prepay System-EPS) & Postpay Interface Systems (Distributed Vision System-DVS, Point-of-Sale-POS) and Common Interface Systems (Electronic Telephone Number Interface-ETNI, Device Management Database-DMD)
- Integrated with B2C (VerizonWireless.com) Purchase Phones-Accessories Shopping cart e-Commerce module with REST API Web Services
- Designed Chrome, iPad and Tablet Prepay and Postpay activation screens utilizing Spring MVC Framework (Controller, Annotation-based configuration), AJAX and performed testing with JUnit Test cases
- Support and Troubleshoot Production issues with quick turnaround by analyzing CMIS WebTickets, Identify issues, Create backlogs, Ensure immediate fix, Testing and Deployment.
- Developed Daily Automated Errors & Exceptions Reporting, Collect Activation Metrics, Site Catalyst Metrics
- Created Technical approach and design specification documents for responsible modules
Environment: Java 2.0 (JDK.16), J2EE, VersionOne (Agile-SCRUM Tool), Eclipse Indigo, JUnit 4.5Weblogic 10.3.6, Oracle 11g, Spring 3.0 Framework (Spring MVC, Spring JDBC Template, Spring AOPSpring Object/XML Mapping), JCS Cache, Velocity Templates, REST Web Services (Jersey 1.5/JAX-RS 1.1), SQL Navigator, AccuRev 5.6, AJAX, HP Quality Center 11.0, VDRT (Verizon's proprietary tool)
Confidential, Simi Valley, CASenior Java/J2EE Consultant
- Responsible for design and implementation of consuming ALSB Web Services, parsing & converting (long-pull) response to domain objects and rendering the data to display Contacts, Payments that have been issued on the claim, Milestones that have occurred, Coverage Information, Documents associated with the claims, Drive-In Rescheduling, Email Alerts set-up options and EFT
- Developed LDAP Authenticated Registration & Login process utilizing Siebel 8 ALSB Web Services
- Worked on Document Upload activity by uploading to FTP location and simultaneously publishing a Message to JMS Message Queue describing the uploaded file/document
- Developed CMR (Claims Management Report) module which generates XML’s (real-time data), parsing the data and persisting to the database on a periodical basis that helps in tracking the users navigation for the application
- Created Technical Design Specification documents and involved in Requirements gathering for CSS
Environment: Java 2.0, J2EE, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD) 7.5, IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0, Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, SOAP 1.2 Web Services, SoapUI 3.6, Oracle 10g, TOAD, Allfusion Harvest 7.1, Maven 2.2, Mercury Quality Center 9.0
Confidential, Santa Ana, CASenior Java/J2EE Consultant
- Responsible for Warrants (Core Product) module for FMI Case Categories which includes developing Creation and Maintenance of Record Order for Issuance of Warrants,Create and Review Warrant Screens using JSP's, Java bean components, Tiles, Custom tags, EJB 3.0 (Session Beans and JPA)
- Developed Asynchronous Outbound Data Exchanges (CCMS-V4-ISS901 Send Warrant Issuance/Recall Notification, CCMS-V4-DSP911
- Performed the Business Validations of Minute Codes in Minute Order Capturing Screen (MOCS) when the Court Clerk processing the Minute Codes during the Court Session.
- Implemented Business Tier patterns (Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, Transfer Object) and Persistence Tier patterns (Identity Map, Data Access Object)
- Involved in Unit Testing and Defect Fixing,. Utilized IBM Clearcase for Source Control. and Mercury 10.0 for tracking defects
Environment: Java 2.0 (JDK 1.5), Eclipse, J2EE (Servlets 2.4, JSP’s, Tiles, Custom Tags, EJB 3.0) Technologies, TIBCO Business Connect, BusinessWorks, Web Services, SOAP 1.1, XML, Weblogic 10.3, Struts (MVC Design Patterns) 1.1 Framework, Oracle 10g (SQL, PL/SQL), TOAD, IBM Rational Clearcase, Mercury 10.0
Confidential, San Francisco, CASenior Java/J2EE Consultant
- Involved in the development of PCard Online application Administrative module for the use cases such as Maintain User Profile (Create, update or view PCard online application users), Delegation Of Authority (Delegator can assign a new Approver) and Audit Reports (Audit trail report for the delegation of the authority)
- Developed PCard Online Reporting Module usecases such as MCC Report (Displays Merchant Category Codes for various groups), PCARD Monthly Statistics Report (Displays total number of PCard setups, active cardholders, totals for transactions, dollar volume and income earned for the current and previous year.) and Card Expiration Summary Report using proprietary Reporting and Pagination framework developed by Confidential
- Struts (MVC Design Patterns) Framework, EJB 2.1 (Stateless Session Beans) and Data Access Object (DAO) used to develop Administrative and Reporting modules.
- Deployed EJB’s to Weblogic Application Server and utilized Rational Clearcase for source control
Environment: Java 2.0 (JDK 1.5), J2EE (Servlets 2.4, JSP’s, EJB 2.1) Technologies, Weblogic 9.2, Struts (MVC Design Patterns) Framework, Oracle 10g (SQL, PL/SQL), TOAD, IBM Rational Clearcase & Clearquest
Confidential, Pasadena, CASenior Java/J2EE Consultant
- Responsible for design and implementation of JMS Trade Listener components to subscribe ATP (Advanced Trading Platform) Trade tickets (Sonic MQ XML Messages), parse and convert to Java domain Objects, persisting them to Cash Flow system and finally publishing to Liquidity Dashboard. Also developed the Administrative User Interface to control to turn On/Off Listeners
- Developed Cash Management System Reporting module (which includes reports like Cash Activity, Cash Blotter, Overdraft, Proposed Trades, Projected Ending Cash Balances, Adhoc Request Status) using Business Intelligence Reporting Tool 2.2 and Export to Excel functionality with CMS Data Object Service (which is a Data Access Object internally communicates with Stored Procedure thru Spring JDBCFramework)
- Developed corporate Business Calendar Web Services to calculate applciation specific Business Days, Holidays, Next Business Days, Previous Business Days in respective country time-zones. Web Services Simulation Mocking, Functional and Load testing of Web Services was performed using SoapUI 2.5
- Built Uploader utilities like Cash Flow Bulk Uploader and Adjustments Bulk Uploader using CSV Parsers, performing preliminary data validations (displaying the client and database violations) and persisting to Cash Database thru Oracle stored procedures which were developed using PL/SQL Navigator
- Configured Sonic MQ JMS Client to simulate Publishing and Subscribing of JMS (Trade XML) Messages for Liquidity Dashboard and ATP (Advanced Trading Platform) and documented the same.
- Implemented EHCache Data Caching mechanism for Error Codes & Descriptions, SMA Accounts, Account Groups, Transaction Code look-ups.
- Worked on AJAX and DWR (Direct Web Remoting) for UI (JSP's). Involved in Production Support and Sao Paulo (Brazil) project integration and enhancements. Utilized CVS Repository for Version control.
Confidential, Rancho Santa Margarita, CASenior Java/J2EE Consultant
- Implemented Security with NTLM Authentication suite and built Autherization components interacting with Cox Active Directory (AD) Distribution Lists and application-specific roles
- Built SHIMS Reporting module by generating reports (such as Invoices, Audit Reports, Software Licenses Budget, Hardware Inventory owned by Site, Department, Group) interacting with Oracle Database Objects (Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions) using BIRT 2.2
- Developed Email Notification system to through JavaMail API as part of SHIMS WorkFlow process alerting the individuals for appropriate actions.
- Utilized Hibernate capabilities for Persistence to reverse-engineering Database Objects to Java Entity Objects,
- Involved in development of Java-based Web Services Inquiry (based on Account No, Site ID, Service Address, Statement Code) components for Billing Statements
- Performed application Profiling using Eclipse Test & Performance Tools (Plug-in) 4.2 to identify, validate and fix performance bottlenecks
- Interaction with Business Users to capture the requirements and transforming them to the Use cases
Confidential, Los Angeles, CASenior Java/J2EE Consultant
- Design and coding for Field Underwriting Reports module which enables the agents to order and view Farmers Auto Risk Assessment (FARA), Farmers Property Risk Assessment (FPRA), Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) and Auto Loss History reports by using UML (Rational Rose v2002 Modeling tool)
- Developed business components (Request Handlers, Response Handlers, Data Object Models (DOM), Business Services, Data Access Objects (DAO), View Beans required for the end-to-end flow of the application using IBM’s WebSphere Studio Application Developer v4.0 as IDE for development, Unit Testing and deployment
- Performed impact analysis and providing Solution Design for e-Home Insurance Application.
- Constant interaction with Business Analysts and Agents to understand and simulate the defects.
- Responsible for production support and maintenance of e-Auto Insurance Application by analyzing the defects, bugs and construction of new enhancements. Utilized Clear Quest for defect tracking purposes.
- Worked on Agency Dashboard Extension (ADE) Agent Alerts to display different Alerts (such as Company Requested Cancel, Missing Documents, Pending Cancellations etc) under different Alert Categories (such as Underwriting, Policy Processing, Retention)
- Used Reali Tea Viewer, a pluggable tool, to generate the executables which presents with the sequence of actions carried out by the agents in the production environment.
- Coding, Unit Testing (JUnit) and deployment is carried out with the IBM Websphere Studio Application Developer v5.0 (WSAD) as IDE. Executed the complex queries to determine the errors and defects in the Production database.
- Created System Design Specification documents which includes Root Cause, Impact Analysis, providing the Technical Solution Design, Estimation, Test Design Reports (TDR), addressing Security issues.
Environment: Java 2.0 (JDK1.4.2), J2EE (Servlets 2.1, JSP 2.0, JDBC) TechnologiesStruts (MVC Design Patterns) Framework, XML, UML (Rational Rose 2002), IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer v5.1.2 (IDE), IBM Websphere 5.0 (Application Server), IBM DB2, JUnit, and Windows 2000
Confidential, Northbrook, ILSenior Java/J2EE Consultant
- Responsible for the functionality of Dwelling and Credit Ordering modules of Property
- Interaction with Business Analysts to capture the business needs and transforming them to the Use cases
- Developed the Business components for Credit Ordering which involves the validation of mandatory input data required to be fed to the external systems, Interacting the Integration components such as Data Solutions (3rd party application) to order the credit and generated Test cases to test the components.
- Responsible for parsing and mapping the XML document which was received from the Data Solutions to the Object Model using DOM Processor
- Coding, Unit Testing and deployment is carried out with the IBM Websphere Studio Application Developer v5.0 (WSAD) as IDE
- Created the Technical Design Specification documents for the responsible modules and used Rational Rose for Designing needs
- Utilized the SCM Tools such as Clearcase & ClearQuest for Version control and Defect Tracking purposes
Environment: Java 2.0 (JDK1.4.2), J2EE (E JB 2.0, Servlets 2.1, JSP 2.0, JDBC) Technologies, XML, Rational Rose 2002, Rational Clearcase, Rational Clearquest, IBM Websphere 5.0 (Application Server), IBM WSAD v5.1.2 (IDE), Windows 2000