Looking forward to serve the organization efficiently and effectively through my technical and managerial skills and play a comprehensive role as a team player to ensure continuous growth of organization and the community
- Having 3+ years of experience in Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Worked on Oracle Manufacturing domain as a Configurator Lead.
- Strong Experience in Oracle Configurator Developer (OCD), CIO, OcServlet, Configurator Extensions, JAVA.
- Good Experience & Knowledge in Oracle Inventory, BOM, Advanced Pricing, Order Management Modules, Pl/SQL and Application Development Framework (ADF).
- Good experience in Requirement Analysis, Effort Estimation, Development, Code Reviews.
- Much familiar with all phases of SDLC.
- Proficient in preparing and reviewing Functional and Technical documents.
- Excellent knowledge on Object Oriented Concepts (OOPS).
- Managing people & time.
- Team building & team bonding.
- Ability to learn new skills & adjust to new environments.
Technologies: Oracle Configurator Extension (Oracle Apps 11i E - Business Suite), Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, C#, C and C++.
Database: SQL, PL/SQL.
Other tools: SQL Developer, Oracle Jdeveloper.
Associate Software Engineer
- Actively discussed requirements with onsite team and estimated efforts accordingly.
- Designing inventory structure and OCD structure.
- Creating OCD rules and Custom User Interfaces.
- Designing JSP pages and invoking the page in runtime configurator for guided selling.
- Coding, testing and implementation of Configurator extension in java basing on requirements.
- Involved in peer-peer code review.
- Publishing and testing the model in OM, Quoting and iStore applications.
- Preparing Documents like CMD, CED, TS, Test Cases.
- Worked as a Senior Configurator resource and Advanced Pricing resource.
- Gathering requirements from clients.
- Development of new Configurator models, referring to the legacy System (VB Tool) & FRS Document.
- Creating OCD model structure, Rules, User Interface and Configurator Extensions as per client requirements.
- Involved in developing critical enhancements and major bug fixes.
- Involved in peer-peer code review and writing User Manuals.
- Have worked on Inventory, BOM and Order Management Modules.