- 7+ years of extensive experience in designing and developing J2EE (Core Java, Multi - Threading, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSF, Hibernate, spring, ) based enterprise applications.
- Experience in developing and deploying on application servers such as WebSphere Application server 6.0 and Apache Tomcat server 5.1.
- Experienced in building web based n-Tier systems.
- Experience with J2EE design patterns like MVC, Session Facade, Data Access Objects and Business Delegate.
- Experienced in IBM SOA Suites like Websphere MQ Programming,.
- Worked extensively with open source frameworks like Struts 1.2, Log4j and Junit 4.0.
- Worked with ORM tools like Hibernate 3.0.
- Excellent understanding of Spring framework.
- Excellent understanding of Commerce Retail domain.
- Experience in projects includes complete project life cycle of Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and System level testing and Deployment (SDLC) using various software technologies and tools.
- Experienced in object oriented analysis and design, object framework design and development and component based design patterns and their use in e-Business application development.
- Programming Analysis experience using UML, Use Cases, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Experience with UML based OOA/OOD, design patterns, refactoring applications.
- String knowledge and experience in database design and data modeling using Oracle 9i.
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem solving skills. Adept at building strong working relationships with co-workers and management
- Experience of using IDEs like Websphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD), NetBeans 5.5, Eclipse 3.x and RAD 7.5.
- Excellent working knowledge in MS SQL 5.x, DB2 Server and Oracle 9i.
- A highly creative, energetic, and growth oriented software professional with excellent communication skills
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, Web 2.0(AJAX), Cold Fusion 8.0
J2EE components: JSP, Servlets, Struts 1.2, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, Hibernate, Spring
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL
Java/J2EE Technologies: HTML, Swing, Java Script, XML, XHTMLApp
Servers/Middleware: WebSpehere 6.0, Apache Tomcat 5.1 Web Server, Bea WebLogic 7.1
IDE Programming Tools: Eclipse 3.x, BEA Workshop, WSAD, Rational ClearCase, CVS, JDK 1.4, RAD 7.0, Adobe Cold Fusion 8.
Design patterns: Session Fa ade, MVC, Dispatcher, Transfer Object, DAO, Business Delegate.
Design tools: Rational Rose for UML
Frameworks: Hibernate, Log4j 1.2, JUnit S Struts 1.3.8, Spring 1.2.9, Hibernate.
Databases: SQL Server 2000, Oracle 9i, DB2, MySQL, PL/SQL.
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows 2000/NT/XP.
Senior Java developer
- Full life cycle experience including requirements analysis, high level design, detailed design, UMLs, data model design, coding, testing and creation of functional and technical design documentation.
- Used Spring Framework for MVC architecture with Hibernate to implement DAO code and also used SOA Web Services with XML parsing to interact other modules and integration testing.
- Developed and implemented GUI functionality using JSP, JSTL, JQuery, XHTML and DHTML
- Used Ajax to speed up application.
- Developed JSP custom tags, using JSP2.0, for encapsulating presentation logic in concise form.
- Converted XML to Java objects using JAXB.
- Core Java, Multi-threading, Multi-tiered applications, distributed multi-tiered designs, Unix
- Java Server Faces, AJAX
- Configured Java objects with back end database tables using O/R mapping in Hibernate.
- Async/Sync Services with SOAP-HTTP, SOAP-JMS, REST XML, SOAP JMS, Websphere MQ and Java Beans Look up(Direct and CORBA).
- Creating and Designing XML schemas, creating simple and complex types, global element s, attribute, transform the xml to XSLT style sheet, XML validations
- Thoroughly Unit tested the application by writing test cases for different scenarios.
- Used JUnit to test the code for extensive code coverage.
- Extensively participated in Agile Scrum Development Methodology with Test Driven Development process, from the development phase to testing phase and postproduction phase.
- Used ClearQuest for version management between various integration and development streams.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object and Singleton
- Used Maven to build and deploy the project.
- Monitored the Error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems
- Interacted with application testers to review system defects and recreate defects in order to provide comprehensive fixes.
- Lead communication with Senior Business and other technical teams like Siebel, Diamond to decide overall architecture of application/module.
- Gathering agency’s requirements.
- Organized meetings and talked to agencies about the requirements and prepared SOW.
- Developed the Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in struts-config.xml, web.xml files.
- Designed the application using MVC framework for easy maintainability.
- Mapped POJO (plain old java objects) to the tables already created in the database using the *.hbm.xml files.
- Designed DAO and service layer for ORM mapping with hibernate which can be easily changed to other ORM tools
- Used Hibernate for the Database connection and Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to add and retrieve the Information from the Database.
- Involved in design and implementation of the web tier using Spring framework.
- Designed and developed JSP pages and wrote validations using Struts 1.2 framework.
- Wrote Junit test cases.
- Enhanced the build procedure by using ANT
- Defect tracking using sharepoint.
- Created technical and user documentation.
- Good understanding on database concepts.
- Wrote UNIX Shell script to automate the Schedulers and Batch process.
- Regularly communicate tasks and project status to management.
- Strong working knowledge of SVN and UNIX environments.
Environment: Struts 1.2, JSP, JSTL, Oracle 9i, XML, JAX-RPC, SOAP 1.1, Unix(Solaris), SVN, Spring2.5, Hibernate3.0, WSAD.
Developer and functional tester
- Requirement gathering.
- Detailed Design
- Used Struts framework for MVC architecture.
- Designed and developed JSP pages.
- Used JNDI to access LDAP Data Store and to implement reset password functionality.
- Unit testing and functional testing.
Environment: Struts 1.2, Websphere Application server 6.0, RAD 7.5, JNDI, LDAP and Junit 3.8.2.
Senior Application Developer
- Analyzed, designed and implemented Online Enrollment Web Application using Struts 1.2,JSTL, jQuery, Hibernate 3.0, UML, Design Patterns, Log4J, RAD 7 and Oracle 9i.
- Used Struts framework for validation.
- Good knowledge on Property and Casualty insurance applications.
- Used Struts Tags, Struts Bean Tags, HTML tags, Logic Tags, Nested Tags and JSTL.
- Wrote POJO’s and configuration files using the Hibernate API and annotations to persist Java Objects to the backend database.
- Used Spring framework for Injection Dependency and integrated with Struts and Hibernate framework
- Modeling real world entities using UML class diagram.
- Database management using ORM like Hibernate.
- Testing - Integration testing & System testing using Cactus and Selenium.
- Integrated Junit 4 test cases into the application and promoted test-driven development within the team.
- Designed and developed new interfaces and new functionality using CFMX
- Responsible for overseeing the Quality procedures related to the project. Wrote Junit test cases for testing UI Framework classes.
Senior Application Developer
- Gathered requirements.
- Involved in Understanding and Analyzing the requirements and specifications.
- Involved in development middleware Java components like Servlets, Java Beans.
- Used Struts for user input validation, etc.
- Developed Web Component Using J2EE,JSP,Servlets and Struts
- Established database Connection using JDBC-ODBC.
- Worked with Struts framework for rendering user interface with MVC architecture.
- Worked with web methods for deploying and administering services.
- Worked with Struts Framework for building presentation tier using JSP, Custom tags, Servlets and Java Beans.
- Involved in the implementation of Spring MVC framework.
- Responsible to maintain Spring configuration file.
- Used Oracle 9i as Back end.
- Used Windows XP as development platform.
- Deployed Servlets, JSP in WebSphere 5.0 Application Server.
- Providing remote and onsite assistance for troubled Cold Fusion and Java based web applications.
- Used Fusebox, cfcUnit to assist with large Cold Fusion based Intranet applications.
- Documented installation documents.
- Involved in various level of testing and integration.
- Involved in design and development of the System.
- Wrote Action classes, Action Forms Beans, Validators using Struts Framework.
- Worked on using XML, DTD, and XSD for validation purpose and defining input file structure.
- Developed Validation Framework in Struts, created custom validations and action level validations using ValidatorActionFrom.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for analysis and design of the application in Java based on MVC Architecture, used open source Struts framework.
- Added features with latest Business requirements and system requirements as needed.
- Designed classes, created class diagrams, sequence diagrams using Rational rose.
- Wrote and customized several Java programs for the generation of the payroll processing for pay groups, benefits, retirement services, employer services, audit reports and the out of balance records with rollups.
- Application development with WSAD and Web sphere application server.
- Design and development of User Interfaces and menus using HTML, JSP, Java Script, client side and server side validations.
- Developed Struts Action classes and Validation classes using Struts controller component and Struts validation framework.
- Wrote different Java Operation Class for handling different transaction events like benefits, adding/deleting dependent/family status change events and payroll processing.
- Wrote test classes and suites for all the java classes developed using JUnit framework.
- Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and table level and system level triggers for handling database processing.
- Worked on Production support from client requirements to developmental aspects with coding, system optimization and testing.