Business Savvy, High Potential, Techno - Management professional with 15+ years of experience in Architecture, Design, Development and Maintenance of scalable Enterprise applications by utilizing Enterprise Java Technologies.
- Java Application Architecture
- Application Design/Development
- Enterprise Solution Implementation
- Java Performance Engineering
- Agile Development (Scrum Master)
- Team Building, Mentoring & Servant Leadership
- Competency Development
- Retail (Point of Sale, Rewards Programs, Order Management, Customer Account)
- Supply Chain Management (Strategic Sourcing, Procurement, Negotiation, Contract Management, Catalog Management)
- CRM (Partner /Distributor Management),
- Securities and Capital Markets (Investment Compliance)
- Agile, Iterative and Incremental,V-Model
- Test Driven Development
- Architecture/ design/code reviews.
- Assistance to delivery of critical projects
- Responding to proposals.
- Proof of Concepts
- Detail Orientation
- Ability to Understand complexity
- High Analytical skills
- Effective Communication skills
- Ability to model
Architecture: Hands on work experience on numerous N- Tier enterprise applications built using Java Enterprise Edition
Design: Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML, Design Patterns
Presentation Tier: JSON,JSP,HTML
Business Tier: Struts, EJB, Spring
Persistence Tier: Hibernate, JPA, Object - Relational Modelling
Integration Tier: Web Services(SOAP), Messaging (Active MQ), Apache Camel
App Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, Websphere, JBOSS.
Static Analysis: pmd, findbugs, sonar
RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL, Data modelling
Complex Event Processing: Esper
Tools: -Dev: Eclipse, RAD, Accurev, Maven, SVN,SoapUI, Clearcase
Tools: -Design/Architecture: Visual Paradigm,Archimate, Sonargraph-Architect, Enterprise-Architect, Visio
Tools: - PM: Rational Team Concert, Target Process, Microsoft Project
- Instrumental in setting up a team of 5 onshore and 20 offshore Java developers and managing them throughout the Confidential engagement.
- Represented Confidential in the architecture workshop for Investment Compliance Engine project. Instrumental in running POCs and deciding the technology stack for development.
- Delivered the Channel Reengineering project within budget and schedule
- Instrumental in defining Java competency Framework and career paths as part of Java Competency Group and Java Centre of Excellence
Sr. Technical Architect
- Instrumental in LA release of Collaborative Enterprise Sourcing product
- Liaison between Program Management, Product Management and Senior Technical Members
- Contributed significantly in design of components and defining the application architecture of i2 ‘s Negotiate and Catalog Management Toolsets products with special emphasis on performance engineering (Performance,Scalability,Reliability)
- Highly recommended as a top quality developer in Unix,C/C++,RDBMS (Informix, Oracle) by customers and supervisors