- IT Consultant with 10+ years of hands - on experience leading, design, development, analysis and implementation of enterprise and web applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing complex projects simultaneously and optimizing product deployments.
- Proven ability in developing applications using Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Web flow, Spring MVC, Struts, JPA Hibernate, SOAP, and RESTful Web Services in AWS Cloud Environment.
- Experienced in implementing several web applications through entire software development life cycle using Waterfall, Agile, and Iterative methodologies.
- Manage client projects simultaneously from requirements analysis through maintenance stage with team members.
- Requirements Management Application Development Release Management Deployment Project Management
- Continuous Integration Unit Tests Migration Optimization Agile Methodologies System Enhancements
- Enterprise Application Design / Maintenance Analysis Proof of Concept
- Extensive IT experience in developing Enterprise and Web applications using Java/J2EE, A
- WS SNS,AWS Cloud Environment, EC2,AMI,ELB, Cloud Formation, SOAP & Rest based Web Service ,Spring web flow, Spring MVC, Struts, Spring Boot, Hibernate, IBM Web Sphere Server, WebLogic, JBOSS and deploy them on different platforms like Red hat Linux and Windows starting from Development to Production both On Premise and Cloud based Environments.
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis & Design and implement the same using Java /J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in UML design using IBM Rational Modeler.
- Experienced in finding the Memory Leaks and adjusting the JVM Heap Sizes and GC Parameters.
- Build Lower and PROD Environment, Install Tomcat & Jboss EAP Servers across TEST & PRODUCTION Environments.
- Having knowledge on Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions and functional interfaces, and Parallel Streams.
- Expertise in developing MVC architecture for web-based applications using Spring MVC framework and Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP & REST)
- Have Experience on REST Micro services using Spring Boot for the customers to consume data.
- Have experience on micro services in Docker.
- Familiar with web services formats XML and JSON.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between the applications.
- Developed and consumed RESTful Web Services in multiple projects.
- Extensive experience in developing producers & customers in Kafka to build a data pipeline.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Databases and hands on work experience in writing application on No SQL databases like Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Hands on experience in UNIX environment, Shell scripting, Perl Scripting, PowerShell, Socket programming.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Experience in integrating AWS (Amazon Web Services) with other Application Infrastructure and Deploying scripts to AWS.
- Good experience in working with Web/Application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere and/or Web Logic, JBOSS.
- Worked on CI/CD tools for creating Jenkins jobs, trigger the build and perform release cuts of the application.
- Have experience to Develop scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker.
- Extensive experience in using different tools like Maven, GIT, Dyna Trace, Jenkins, SOAP UI 5.X
Languages: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JIRA, UNIX Shell Script, HTML, XMLCSS, Bootstrap, SQL, PL/SQL
Cloud: AWS Cloud Environment, EC2, AMI, ELB, Cloud Formation, Apache Kafka.
Spring framework: Application Context, Dependency Injection/IOC, MVC, Struts, Data Binding, AOP, JDBC, ORM, JMS, Security, batch jobs, Web flow.
Distributed computing: SOAP WS, RESTful WS, JMS API, WSDL, JAXP, JAXB, JNDI and XML.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ.
Web services: SOAP, Rest, WSDL, JAX-RS and JAX-WS.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access, Facets.
Design Methodologies: UML, Rational Rose, Agile, SCRUM, TDD, XP
Version control Tools: SVN, CVS, Clear Case, Git.
Deployment Containers:: Kubernetes, Docker
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Iterative Waterfall
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, Facets
CI/CD Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Source Management: SVN, Git
IDE: Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ IDEA, IBM RAD, MyEclipse, Net Beans
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, Red hat Linux
Tools: WinSCP, Putty, Dynatrace, SOAP UI 5.x, Postman
Confidential, Mason, OH
Sr Java Developer
- Working with various teams in agile and water fall methodologies with sprint deliveries in Confidential division.
- Involving and implementing insurance plans and different claims based on the benefits and benefit levels such as Medicaid, Medical and Surgical business types.
- WebLogic to JBoss Migration for this project and using JBoss 6.1.0/5.1.2/4. x and Tomcat 6.x/5.x/4.x Application Servers Administration
- Implementing and integrating the application in Apache webserver/JBoss EWS.
- Involving in Various Administration tasks like Installation Configuration Deployment Monitoring Performance tuning Troubleshooting Maintenance Upgrades Automation Communication.
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins to setup pull request, pre-prod and prod deployment workflows with regression test suites.
- Build Spring Boot microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Analyzing and resolving issues relating to database application performance.
- Working with GIT which is used as a version control tool in the project.
- Experience in build automation for the building of deployable artifacts using Jenkins, Maven.
- Developing REST based Web Services using JAX-RS and Axis to interact with backend systems by exchanging XML/XSD and JSON formatted data between the applications.
- Using JSON parsing to implement REST Web Services.
- Involving in consuming, producing Restful web services using JAX-RS.
- Installing WebSphere Server for handling HTTP Request/Response. The request and response from the client are controlled using Session Tracking in JSP.
- Working with JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Hands on experience in creating components using React.js.
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML and Java Script.
- Involving in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Data inserting retrieving using Oracle SQl and data designed in Facets for all the health system.
- Create, maintain and drive the technology strategies and roadmaps within the area of the responsibility, e.g. Web Access Management and Single Sign On SSO/OAuth for employee and external users (clients)
- Identity and Access Management- Web SSO, Web security, Web Services and API security using SAML 2.0. OAuth for internal and cloud-based application.
- Closely worked with Kafka Admin team to set up Kafka cluster setup on the QA and Production environments.
- Had knowledge on Kibana and Elastic search to identify the Kafka message failure scenarios.
- Implemented to reprocess the failure messages in Kafka using offset id.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of Zookeeper.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Working with npm commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of node js applications.
- Analyze the prod issues of the applications to track the stack trace in Dynatrace.
- Used Swagger and Postman for API development, deployment and testing the functionality.
- Involving in transforming XML data into Java Objects using a JAXB binding tool.
- Extensively used the LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
Environment: Java 1.6/1.8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, XML, JSP, Java Script, node js, jQuery, Maven, JIRA, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JUnit, SSO, OAuth GIT extension, Jenkins, Amazon S3, Kafka, Restful Webservice, SOAP UI, Swagger UI, Postman, SAP Hybris, Dynatrace, Weblogic 10c, jBoss 6.4/7, Facets, Oracle SQL, sQuirrel SQL client,sql developer client.
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in design and development of the project right from scratch for Consolidation-Commissions Project.
- Implemented Solution design for foundational components like logging, error handling, DAO guidelines, packaging guidelines, GIT workflow, and Pagination guidelines, Written Junit test cases for Commissions Summary functionality
- Responsible for delivering Commissions Summary Restful Micro Services using Spring Boot, Spring Data & Mongo DB. Written Junit test cases for Commissions Summary functionality.
- Ensure Code Quality and Code Coverage using Junit, Easy Mock and SONAR, Perform Peer code reviews.
Environment: Java 1.6/1.8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, XML, JSP, Java Script, React JS, jQuery, Maven, JIRA, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JUnit, SSO, GIT, Jenkins, Amazon S3, Restful Webservice, SOAP UI, Postman, Dynatrace, WebLogic 10c, Oracle SQL, sqldeveloper client.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Involved in all phases of SDLC and followed the Agile methodology in the development of the project.
- Used Rational Rose for the Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Ensure Code Quality and Code Coverage using Junit.
- Perform Peer code reviews.
- Implemented Penetration Testing using the IBM App Scan Tool.
- Analyze Performance metrics and Tune the application performance by configuring JVM parameters.
- Involved in writing the unit test cases and unit test report for the respective module.
- Used Apache CXF, WSDL, and XML for Creating SOAP web service.
- Unit Testing of Web Services using SOAP UI.
- Developed asynchronous messaging systems using JMS, MDB and MQ Series.
- Wrote Web Services using REST, SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface using JSON, XML data.
- Designed and developed custom MongoDB applications specific to clients' needs.
- Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session facade, DAO.
- Used SOAP-based Web Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, and JAXB)
- Worked on XML Technologies like XML Parsers, JAXB for binding data to Java objects
- Used Clear Case version controller to maintain the code.
- Involved in implementing the JMS (Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Involved in using JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-many communication.
- Used Eclipse with Tomcat application server for development and application deployment.
- Used QC for Project Management, Bug Tracking, and Issue Tracking.
- Used JUnit to Unit test the modules &Log4j along with Splunk for logging error/debug messages and managing them.
- Used Spring MVC pattern for deployment of web applications.
- Tuned queries written in Oracle/DB2 for better performance.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, XML, JSP, Java Script, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JUnit, SSO, Clear Case, Crystal Reports, WebSphere, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, DB2.