- Having 7+ years of experience in all the technical phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing in both Web based and Enterprise applications with emphasis on Object Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Expert in CSS core concepts such as floats, flex-box, grid, specificity, patterns, and anti-pattern.
- Experience in ColdFusion as a programming platform to develop multi-tier web-based applications
- Experience in developing the application with Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, Ajax, AngularJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Tag Libraries, JSTL.
- Proficient in developing J2EE enterprise applications in Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Service Architecture.
- Hands on Experience in developing web applications by using Spring framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring Data.
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate Object relational mapping (ORM) framework and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Developed the application using Java 8 and implemented its features like lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, foreach.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services AWS . Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Cache.
- Good experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Deploy application updates to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different instances.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Expertise in J2EE Technology- Servlets, Struts, Spring, JDBC, JTA, JPA, Hibernate and JMS.
- Experience with distinctive design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, DAO and MVC.
- Worked with design and development of robust and highly scalable Web Service platforms and API’s based on REST and SOAP for enterprise applications using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC technologies and Jersey frameworks.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM
- Expertise in back-end/server side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) and Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Experienced in building Web Services for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Strong experience in designing and developing data models and accessing from Java applications using
- SQL, PL/SQL, ORM tool Hibernate and has experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronously for enterprise applications.
- Understanding of ColdFusion Best Practices.
- Proficient with build automation tools like Gradle, Maven and Ant for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Experience on different IDEs such as Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ and deployment using Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and JBOSS
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Experience on UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Decent Experience in using code repository tools GIT, Tortoise SVN, and Visual Source Safe.
- Strong communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, EJB, Struts, JNDI and JPA
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Log4J, Jasper reports, SOA, SOAPUI, Apache Camel, Selenium and Cucumber.
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Apache Axis2, Apache CFX, JMS, AWS, Micro Services.
Web/App Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss.
Continuous Integration: Hudson, Jenkins.
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL, NoSQL like MongoDB
Development Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ
O-R mapping: Hibernate, JPA, Mybatis
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, JIRA, Jenkins
Version Control: GIT, Confidential, SVN, Rational clear case.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX/LINUX.
Cloud Technologies: AWSEC2, S3, Cloud formation, Netflix Eureka.
- Worked on High level and low level system design, planning, estimation and implementation.
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) and used agile methodology ( SCRUM ) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using Agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Created responsive web pages using Bootstrap and wrote client-side application in a clean MVC model using Angular JS.
- Responsible for working with Virtual DOM using NodeJS.
- Utilized Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions for collection evaluation and comparing the data, Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and to change the sequential stream flow of threads while session establishment.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Micro Services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Used Docker to containerize the Services and APIs to run on EC2 instances.
- Consumed RESTful Services with Angular JS $http Services.
- Developed Java API to interact with the Amazon SQS used in sending bulk emails. Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch .
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Spring Security and Oauth2.
- Implemented build stage-to build the Micro Service and push the Docker Container image to the private Docker registry .
- Developed RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture .
- Worked on testing the RESTful APIs using tools like POSTMAN.
- Designed and developed application using various Spring framework modules like Spring IOC, Developed Controller Classes using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Data modules and handled security using Spring Security.
- Used Spring IOC framework for Dependency Injection and Spring AOP for logging purposes.
- Implemented Restful Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Service Architecture.
- Developed RESTful web services to retrieve JSON documents related to customer and consumed SOAP based Web Services.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate , created POJOs and mapped to databases Annotations.
- Spring beans were used for controlling the flow between UI and Hibernate .
- Implemented Micro Services Architecture to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication and schema design etc.
- Used NodeJS for the services that computed and provided data to the applications after retrieving data from a MongoDB database.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Designed services to store and retrieve user data using MongoDB database and communicated with remote servers using REST enabled Web Services on Jersey framework.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Developed test cases for unit testing in the integration layer using Mockito framework.
- Used Gradle as build automation tool and responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins .
- Implemented the application using various design patterns such as Singleton, DAO , Factory and Service Locator.
- Developed Micro-Services based architecture to enable the application to be deployed on AWS.
- Performed security scan using Black duck and uploaded results to Thread fix for generation consolidated report.
- Implemented Cucumber along with Gherkin for BDD.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's.
- Deployed and tested the application on Web Sphere Application Server .
- Used UNIX shell scripts to search/modify files.
- Used GIT for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Monitored the error logs using log4j and fixed the problems.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Used Intellij as an IDE for the Application development.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, analysis, design documentation, development, test cases, implementing and production support of the application.
- Followed AGILE Methodology to promote iterations, collaboration, and process adaptability and participated in SCRUM Meetings throughout the life cycle of project.
- Created responsive web pages using Bootstrap and wrote client-side application in a clean MVC model using JSF.
- Used CSS core concepts such as floats, flex-box, grid, specificity, patterns, and anti-pattern.
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections whenever necessary.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC.
- Worked on Spring Framework for Dependency and Transaction Management.
- Utilized the Spring AOP feature for implanting cross-cutting concerns like logging and Transaction Management and separated the business logic from System Services.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns.
- Used Spring Validations Framework for validating the properties of java beans.
- Implemented the application using Spring Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection, Spring Web Services framework.
- Prepared calls through Hibernate for Interacting with the Database.
- Used JSTL Tag library to create standard dynamic web pages.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and account.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework which automate the mapping between IBM DB2 SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Implemented Log4j framework and customized to meet the application requirements.
- Hands-on experience in software quality assurance in various roles and positions on UNIX/Windows/Linux applications.
- Strong technical background Production Support and solid project experience in SQL, PL/SQL, ORACLE, UNIX.
- Created Maven build file to build the application.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration with Maven and GitHub.
- Supporting the system components during system testing, integration testing and production environment.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool IBM ClearCase to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Deployed and tested the application on Web Sphere Application Server .
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Extensive experience on DevOps essential skills like continuous integration, continuous deployment, continuous delivery, supporting Build Pipelines Release management and cloud computing.
- Used Angular JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application.
- Involved in development of Agent Verification System using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring AOP for logging, auditing and transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross-cutting concerns.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Worked on Single Sign On application using LDAP directory service for secure authentication and assigning roles based on the login id.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications components using Restful Web Services by using Jersey .
- Involved in identifying and implementation of different J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Business Delegate, and DAO.
- Implemented business logic using Array list, Map and Sets of Collections API .
- Developed Web Services component using XML , WSDL , and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications .
- Used apache common digester to parse data from XML files and populate data into java beans .
- Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using Hibernate tools.
- Interfaced with the MySQL back-end database by integrating spring with Hibernate.
- Extensively used hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Optimistic Locking and Caching to process the data from the database.
- Design and Coding the core framework using J2EE, Spring Boot, Jersey, Cloud technologies (SCCS, Eureka, encryption, security groups) on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and the services with the integration points using J2EE, spring, Mongo DB, and Informatica Web Services (JAX RPC/JAX WS).
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, also Managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Written composite SQL queries, procedures, Triggers and stored procedures in various databases such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in implementing validations, exception handling. Worked with XML, XSLT for building up & transforming the xml files.
- Used IBM MQ and IBM Broker for transferring the data across multiple applications.
- Used IBM MQ as Queuing mechanism to send messages to clients and interact with other systems.
- Involved in testing the applicable code using JUnit .
- Used ClearCase for version control and ClearQuest for bug tracking and Used Apache ANT script for building the application with the build.xml.
- Used logging techniques provided by Log4j tool for efficient logging and debugging.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, and build automation.
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application developed using agile methodology.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, Ajax and Java script.
- JVM tuning experience by changing to heap sizes according to the requirement.
- Experience in presentation layer for front-end of the application by using NodeJS boot strap programming and HTML pages.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP. Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement.
- Used Apache Axis Service Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP , WSDL .
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting useful plans from different module.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate& handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Integrated spring and hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring.
- Extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Developed Message Driven Bean for asynchronous sending Messages using JMS.
- Used Spring JMS module for lookup for the queues and MDBs for the listeners
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for Oracle.
- Packaged and deployed the application in JBoss.
- Used Gradle tools for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements
- Implemented JUNIT test cases for unit testing and Suites for end to end testing.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in Agile Methodology.
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.