- Over 7+ years of Professional experience in full SDLC development involving requirement analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation & maintenance of application software in Web - based/Enterprise environment, Distributed n-tier architecture.
- Proficient in Application Development with Web Technologies, B2B products, Distributed Technologies and Client-Server Architecture environments.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Web services.
- Expertise in application development using various frameworks: Struts Framework 1.x/2.0, Spring Framework 2.x/3.x, Java Server Faces (JSF), Hibernate 2.x/3.x ORM.
- Extensive working experience with SOAP and Restful web services.
- Well versed with SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MongoDB and MySQL as back-end Databases. Extensively used database tools like TOAD and SQL Developer. Knowledge in Database Programming with Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions using SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle.
- Experience working with Web and Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere and WebLogic.
- Used Java 8 Method s feature to point to methods by their names and used functional Interfaces.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Experience in developing Microservices with Spring boot using Java and Akka framework using Scala.
- Creating and building Jenkins Pipelines for CI/CD Process.
- Experience in using Typescript especially with Node JS, Angular (5,6).
- Worked with XML parsers like JAXP (SAX and DOM) and JAXB.
- Good Working knowledge of ANT, MAVEN and Log4J.
- Extensive use of Version Controls like CVS, SVN and GIT subversions.
- Very good understanding and experienced in SDLC and Object Oriented Programming (OOP). Experience with Waterfall, Agile methodologies.
- Expertise in Test Driven Development (TDD) environment.
- Event driven architecture applications built using spring integration, RX java, Apache Kafka and SOA built using SOAP base JAX-WS web services and Mule ESB.
- Good working knowledge in IDE tools such as Eclipse (Indigo, Juno, Europa, Helios,Mars) NetBeans, RAD, JBuilder.
- Experienced in performing Functional Testing, Backend Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing and Integration Testing. Involved in writing JUnit test cases and System Test Cases.
- Having Good experience in resolving production issues.
- Self-motivated Team Player with excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Willingness and ability to adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
Languages: Core Java, J2EE, SQL, UML, C, Lucene/Apache Solr, Scala.
XML Technologies.: XML, XSL, XSLT, DOM, AXIS, XML Beans and JAXB
Web/App. Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0/6.0/8.0, Web Logic 10.3/12C, Web sphere 7.0, Web Sphere Application Server 8.0 & RAD 8.5, JBoss
Tools: TOAD, Ant, PL/SQL Developer, JUnit, JMock, Rally, JIRA.
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
Databases: Dynamo DB, Oracle, DB2, My SQL, RDBMS,Teradata V2R5, V2R6.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Service Locator, Session Facade, DTO, DAO, Factory Pattern.
Frameworks: Struts, CSS Frameworks, Node JS, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, RX Java, Spring JDBC, and Spring with Hibernate), Hibernate, IBatis/ Mybatis, DWR, Log4j.
Version Control: Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, SVN, GitHub, Bitbucket, Eclipse, MyEclipse, STS.
Cloud: Spring Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS EC2, RDS, IAM, Route 53, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch and S3.
Microservices: Spring Boot, Swagger, Netflix Eureka
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Sr. Java Developer
- Implemented Agile Methodology that includes daily scrum meetings with the team.
- Involved in Sprint planning sessions where requirements and release plans are discussed.
- Application was built on Spring - MVC framework and Hibernate as business layer.
- Used spring's IOC, Dependency Injection and Spring MVC concepts in developing the application.
- Developed Java Server components using Spring boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services technologies.
- Designed and developed presentation layers using Angular JS, CSS3, HTML5, DHTML, JQuery and Java Script in UI pages.
- Configured beans in spring configuration file with Spring IOC, Spring Core, Spring AOP and MVC for enhanced modules.
- Work experience on Windows Azure, Azure Active Directory, SQL azure, creating resource groups, subscriptions, build definitions and release definitions.
- Business logic of the application is developed using POJOs.
- Used Spring Framework for Authentication and Authorization and ORM components to support Hibernate tool.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular5. Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using Angular JS.
- Implemented REST web services by creating separate endpoints and implemented JWT authorization tokens to it.
- Implemented AJAX and client side validations using Angular JS. Implemented JSP in Presentation layer programming using JSTL, AJAX.
- Use STS as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as DTO, Intercepting Filters, Singleton and Data Access Object (DAO).
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Used Java 8 Method s feature to point to methods by their names and used functional Interfaces.
- Spring Batch is used for Batch processing with which notifications are sent in timely manner.
- Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Postgres SQL.
- Designed and developed a JDBC driver that intercepts a create view DDL parses it, converts it to a relational model, and stores in the database.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Worked on using Tomcat server built in JMS provider for communicating with legacy applications
- Configuring Jenkins jobs to make sure the project is built successfully in different development environment.
- Worked with AWS (VPC) and Database Subnet Group for isolation of resources within the Amazon RDS Aurora DB cluster and created notifications, alarms for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch.
- Automate build process through Maven build framework.
- Deployed Spring boot based microservices in Docker and Amazon EC2 containers using AWS.
- Proficiency in adoption of architecture paradigms such as SOA, Web Services, Middleware technologies.
- Creating Json deployment templates for provisioning virtual networks, subnets, VM Scale Sets, Load balancers and NAT rules. Define set of resources and specifying deployment parameters to Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates to creating resource group of virtual machines.
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS services with MQ services.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases
Environment: JDK 1.8, UML, Spring boot, REST web services, Docker, Spring Batch, STS, Postgres SQL, JSP 2.0, Angular (5,6), JS 1.7, Hibernate, JMS, XML, JSON, CSS, HTML5, GIT, Log4j, Maven, Postgres SQL, Agile, Jira Board
Confidential, Dayton, OH
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in the various phases of SDLC like Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design and implementation of the project.
- Developed multiple modules in the project using agile methodology.
- Created detail design documents, Use cases and Class Diagrams using UML.
- Wrote internal and external API services using NodeJS modules.
- Efficiently enhancement of applications with Web features like AJAX for performance improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Deployed applications on Azure by using AppDynamics.
- Developed the Spring Features like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring Security.
- Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Node.js, React JS, modernizer js, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Developed Microservices based on Restful web service using Akka Actors and Akka-Http framework in Scala which handles high concurrency and high volume of traffic
- Extensively used Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections, multithreading and for effective sorting mechanisms.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used JQuery for creating behavioral aspects of the web page.
- Used Java Scripts for client side validations and validation framework for server side validations.
- Developed application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Created Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment model for building and deploying spring boot micro services using Jenkins job.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring framework.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Extensively involved in writing Object relational mapping code using hibernate, developed Hibernate mapping files for configuring Hibernate POJOs for relational mapping.
- Used spring message converters to directly convert the Java objects to and from JSON.
- Assists in evaluating, planning, analyzing, designing, developing, modifying, and integrating new or legacy applications or commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software.
- Developed RestEasy Framework of spring for consuming and producing web services.
- Used SOAPUI functionality which covers web service inspection, invoking, development, simulation and mocking, functional testing, load and compliance testing.
- Used JIRA to manage the work stories and keep updated with the progress.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 10g database and involved in coding the SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers in the application.
- Parse Json files through Spark core to extract schema for the production data using SparkSQL and Scala.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appends components.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking
- Developed, operated and managed a network that operating in a secure VPN enabled environment.
- Implemented test cases for Unit testing of modules using JUnit and used ANT for building the project.
- Implemented JUNIT testing framework to write and run automated testing.
- Deployed the application on to WebLogic Application Server.
Confidential, Hartland, WI
- Involved in phases of Software Development Life Cycle, interface design, configuration of framework, QA and documentation, maintenance.
- Responsible for hosting SCRUM meeting, gathering business requirements, prelim design, documenting design specifications, negotiating with different business units, code review, unit testing and system testing.
- Deployed AJAX call for asynchronous data retrieval from backend.
- Integrated XML, FOP, XSLT and SVG to create programmable enhanced graphical PDF report.
- Developed back-end logic with Core Java using technologies including Collection Framework, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Generics and Annotation.
- Developed Business logic with Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM mapping.
- Used multi ways in Hibernate to update data including HQL queries, load or get, SQL, criteria.
- Used Hibernate Cache for query to improve the application performance.
- Implemented customized authentication in Spring Security to verify user-role and secure the user pages, such as login, admin/user operations, trading, portfolio, etc.
- Used Spring Dao Support to access the database.
- Used Spring IOC for dynamic bean injection and Spring AOP to modularize cross-cutting concerns in aspects.
- Developed POJO for data modeling of account information, portfolio and transaction history and customized Spring Bean Factory.
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Used Eclipse and Maven to create project and Log4J to debug the code.
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Design patterns of Delegates, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used Clear case for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts 1.1, JSP, JDBC, ANT, Oracle8i, XML, IBM Web Sphere, WSAD,JUNIT, DB2, Rational Rose, CVS, SOA and RUP.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed Online Shopping System using J2EE technologies.
- The Front-end was developed using JSP for dynamic page generation.
- Designed and developed back end using Servlets and JavaBeans.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future .
- Maintain and update documentation as needed.
- Worked on SOAP based Client and Server Web Services.
- Implemented SQL and Stored procedures for Oracle9i database.
- Implemented database interactions with Oracle 9i using JDBC API.
- Created data access objects (DAO) to access the Oracle databases using Sql queries and Jdbc technology.
- Created JUNIT test case for various functional modules, modified, debugged and executed using JUNIT plug in to Eclipse IDE.
- Used Log4J to generate log files for the application
- At database end, responsibilities included creation of tables, integrity constraints, stored procedures, triggers and views.
- Designed, developed and deployed on Web Logic.