- Have used multiple imperative as well as OOP languages such as C, C++, C#, Java, and Visual Basic.
- Have written in several less known programming languages such as Lex, Yacc, Ruby, and SPARC assembly language.
- Versed in the theory of advanced techniques for representation of information including; lists, trees, graphs, analysis of algorithms, sorting, searching, and hashing techniques.
- Have also written in C using operating system functions to manage system resources including devices, files, memory, and processors.
- Understand data communications and computer networking principles such as switching, IP routing, OSI model, sub - netting, framing, and protocols, as well as NAT and PAT. Have set up and configured critical network services such as DNS, DHCP, VPNs, firewalls, and access control lists (ACLs).
- Can apply networking concepts to properly engineer a network including configuring switches and routers.
- Also, can use various layer two and layer three redundancy protocols such as spanning-tree, HSRP, and VRRP.
- Familiar with computer organization, machine representation of information, models of instruction, and addressing fundamentals.
- Knowledgeable about logic gates, design and analysis of digital circuits, clocked digital circuits, processor micro-architecture, instruction sets and addressing modes, and virtual memory.
- Experienced in software specifications, design methods, programming and testing techniques, and CASE tools.
- Have worked in a team environment to develop large software systems.
Embedded Software Engineer
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
- Developed test cases, wrote, and debugged test procedures for flight management control systems (FMCS).
- Test cases were processed through a flight simulator.
- Worked in multiple areas of the FMCS including, control display, flight planning, lateral/vertical navigation, electronic flight instrument systems, and future air navigation systems.
- Confidential is a contractor for Confidential .
- Worked on multiple projects including C130J, LM382J, P8-A, KC-46, Navigation Database Pack IVT.
- Also developed and wrote test cases for Confidential .
- Performed document work for Securaplane security systems.
- I have been employed as a private contractor to Confidential for multiple contracts.
- The contracts have been for identifying and creating a database of businesses in Confidential and incorporating business data in a regional website
Confidential, West Branch, MI
- Performed a variety of tasks to include; teaching digital literacy classes, teaming with others to create a county wide survey on broadband internet, managing survey data, writing a grant to expand broadband service in the area, writing a grant to create “telework” opportunities for citizens, incorporating survey information into a data base, making information available to the public in a web site, supporting technology within the agency, and organizing agency projects and activities.