- Around 6+ Years of professional experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirements analysis and Debugging, Applications design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Implementation, Testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Extensive experience in Angular, NodeJS, Backbone, Ext.JS, Ember.js, React js, React native, Express.js Bootstrap.
- Broad experience working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Experienced in using various IDEs like Eclipse, Edit Plus, Notepad++ and Microsoft Visual.
- Object oriented Design and MVC Experience
- Strong knowledge in Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Experience with Html5 Features such as Local Storage, Data-dash.
- Significant experience in Responsive Web Design.
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Experience in consuming and implementation of web services using XML, SOAP, WSDL and RESTful API, Web services.
- Hands-on experience in working with applications using Java, J2EE, JDBC, Struts, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JSP
- Experience in database development skills like MYSQL, Oracle, and DB2.
- Experience Developing with Hybrid mobile app using Anjular.js.
- Ability to apply W3C web standards to ensure best cross-browser user experience, long-term user retention and engagement.
- Developed Graphic User Interface (GUI) to display report data using jQuery with Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Experience with mobile web App development like ISO, Android.
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 skills with solid knowledge of usability, accessibility and resolved cross browser issues.
- Responsible for checking Cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Experience Using High charts and d3js for creating Graphs and charts for payments section and implemented the filtering functionality for the graphs.
- Experienced in debugging web applications in different browsers using Firebug, and testing applications using JUnit, Jasmine, Mocha, and karma, Grunt tools.
- Worked with different IDE's like Eclipse, IBM RSA/RAD, NetBeans and Sublime text,
- Experienced in developing web applications that use Digital Media like Videos, Live Streaming using HTML5 features like web-socket & Web RTC (Browser component).
- Capable of creating and editing scalar and vector images using respective photo editing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks and Adobe Illustrator. Familiarity with SVN, Git, Stash and Jira.
- Experience in writing/editing web content, technical and user documentation, business process analysis, process flowcharting and documentation
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Experience with databases like My SQL server, Oracle DBMS 9i, 10g, 11g, MongoDB.
- Hands on experience using version controls like SVN and TFS and project management tools like JIRA, QC.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and trouble-shooter with strong attention to detail.
- Experienced working in both AGILE and Waterfall based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows and Mac
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, IE Developer Tools
IDE: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, X Code, Text Wrangler, Notepad++ and Sublime Text
Database: PL/SQL(oracle), My SQL, Mongo DB
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Test Director, Quality Center and Rally.
Miscellaneous: Adobe Photoshop CS3, Illustrator and Flash.
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Created responsive designs using Twitter Bootstrap and displayed dynamic data using Angular 2/4.
- Participate in business design sessions as they relate to the development work.
- Translate functional specifications into technical specifications.
- Used Node.JS for processing the incoming data in each level and generated a document and saved it to MongoDB.
- Used Angular JS 2/4 to develop a standalone test application, in scope of future usage of the framework.
- Created Angular 2 components, implemented Interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Updated our project from Angular 4 to 5 and made use of version 5 functionalities.
- Strong knowledge of web software development using Knockout JS.
- Worked using various network protocols and standards including DNS, TCP, HTTP, SSH.
- Designed and developed responsive web designs.
- Use Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and use it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Express.
- Implemented user interface using Model-View-View-Model (MVVM) pattern.
- Created mobile web solutions using Responsive web design (RWD) Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Established UX design as the first stage of all Web and mobile application developments, instituting a user-centered design (UCD) approach.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Good knowledge in React JS and working with React Flux architecture. Experienced in working with Redux architecture
- Designed and implemented a professional and production quality build and unit-test automation system with Grunt, Karma, Jasmine.
- Using REDUX flow while working on REACT JS.
- Used React js to manipulate these objects very quickly without touching the real DOM or going through the DOM API.
- Renders the whole DOM instead of rendering only the part which requires changes using react JS.
- Experience of using Bootstrap Templates for Responsive Web Design (RWD) and CSS media Queries.
- Used ECMAScript 2015(ES6) for client-side scripting.
- Worked with different architecture designs like MVVM & MVC frameworks.
- Hands on JAVA development including design, development, testing production rollout
- Strong programming skills in Java , J2EE, J2SE with extensive ability to develop scalable applications.
- Used React.js to create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send requests to the server.
- Provide enhanced user experience for mobile applications by working with the mobile development team.
- Worked on data property gets a new value then the set function will notify the Watchers using Vue.js.
- Used router for Vue, even though there are a few other third-party routers like page.js and Director, and it is extremely seamless to use with Vue.js
- Perform thorough system and unit testing, identify and correct problems uncovered during testing and feedback and provide supporting documentation for the solution.
- Further tasks include management of all MSSQL database and all the required tables to store different survey information related to the site.
- Created Web Applications with real-time, two-way connection, where both Client and Server can initiate communication by using Angular 2.
- Used Angular, Node.js and Bootstrap in effective web design.
- Worked within the AGILE team environment and participated in multiple scrum meetings to discuss planning and development needs for the current cycle.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management, end-users, team members, and vendors
- Help others grow and identify areas for improvement and self-growth.
- Used interactive data binding, filters and animation events using Angular.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX.
- Efficient management of JIRA for bug tracking.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Display teamwork; contribute to improve the workplace.
- Development of mobile app for Confidential is in ground stage and all the starting from scratch, worked on user case with React Native framework
- Using React native, I have used the camera for android and ios permissions tags.
Confidential, Maryville, TN
- Understanding the business requirements from Users and Converting them to technically implementable solutions.
- Extensively used SMTP server to send WordPress Emails.
- Attending the Daily stand up meetings for updating the daily status of the tasks in JIRA (Product Backlog Management Tool) and to the scrum master.
- Used Angular for front end implementation and Spring for backend with Oracle database.
- Involved in creating a new interactive and responsive website using HTML5, Twitter Bootstrap and Angular, native ReactJS, Redux.
- Experience in using Redux to manage the application state and applying middleware such as redux-promise, redux-thunk and redux-saga.
- Worked on Home Previewer mobile app using react native and worked on slower rate deployment model.
- Using react native, I have worked on a Home style pod in mobile application especially by achieving the react native performance for some of its animations.
- Using React native, I have also worked on key tradeoff approaches where we can achieve the recomputing modes and had strong knowledge on animated layouts and approaches.
- Used Angular routing for navigation between views in the application.
- Involved in writing Jasmine unit test cases for controllers, services, directives and used Karma as the unit test runner.
- Responsible for consuming the REST services, getting JSON responses and parsing them to get the required information.
- Worked extensively on Xcode, Objective-C, Cocoa pods, Swift, Mac OS Sierra for developing native iOS applications on iPhone.
- Focused primarily on the MVC components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects.
- Ajax based calls like http and isomorphic-fetch were used to retrieve the data and present the data on the screen.
- Used Jenkins as a build tool and for deploying the modules to the server.
- Developed the App Using Cocoa Touch Frameworks such as UIKit Framework, Core Foundation and Core Graphics
- Independently designed, implemented and executed test cases and scenarios using automation tools.
- For IOS apps, I have used swift and O-C programming languages to build the IOS app. Besides that, I had good knowledge on lay out the flow and features.
- I have on both android and IOS apps for mobile applications for the client.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive JUnit Unit Test Cases using Test Driven Development (TDD) technique.
- Developed the screens, UIViews and many UI elements using storyboards in Swift
- Developed and ran E2E tests for Angular PaaS using Protractor.
- Used WebLogic and Tomcat as application/web servers.
- Used Maven Plug-in for configuring and building projects and used GIT for version control. Used IntelliJ as a code editor.
- Project was developed and implemented in an agile methodology.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, Angular, Jasmine, Protractor, JDBC, Oracle, react Js, React Native, Spring, Spring Boot, JSP, Hibernate, Ajax, Jenkins, Jasper, Junit, Maven, GIT, IntelliJ, WebLogic 12c, XCode, swift .
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Involved in design discussions and understanding of business requirements and identify the relevant functional and technical requirements.
- Developed graphical user interface using Bootstrap templates.
- Developed Stand-alone Application using Angular.
- Using EXT JS developed interactive cross platform web applications using techniques such as Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Developed an entire application web-based client implementing MVC Architecture using Spring Framework.
- Configured the XML files for Spring Security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server-side assets.
- Implemented design patterns like Session Façade, Singleton, Factory, Service Locator and DAO.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration files to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging. Created physical and logical structure of the database in MySQL and connected with JDBC template.
- Managed version control using CVS and attended weekly scrum meetings.
- Used Agile Methodologies and practices to implement the project.
- Worked in an Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Participated in business meetings along with business analysts to record user requirements and developed design artifacts and published.
- Used Spring MVC3.0 architecture, Servlets, spring tags, and JSTL on the front end.
- Implemented spring IOC to resolve dependency injection.
- Involved in building web service.
- Used Maven to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
- Implemented JDBC template in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle9I Database
- Involved in Architecture, design and development using JSF/ADF, jQuery, and Spring MVC framework with AOP concepts.
- Used RSA IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using log4j framework. Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different versions of the project.
- Designing UML, sequence diagrams for better understanding of project from high level to low level.
- Development SOAP and RESTFul Web services using Apache Axis1, Weblogic, Web Service Tools, Session beans as web services, Spring MVC and Jersey.
- Working on continuous integration methodology for building and deployment of code in different environments using Jenkins Continuous Integration.
- Checking logs and files using Linux commands and finding the appropriate request and response.
- Debugging the issue in deep level understanding of code.
Jr. Web Developer (Internship)
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of business users.
- Participated in the design review of the application to come up with UI and provide best possible recommendations for the application from a UI standpoint.
- Implemented presentation tier using HTML, CSS by utilizing the mockups that were created by the design team.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Implemented interaction between front-end and backend using the JSON object.
- Written CSS to provide a table free layout to the user interface screen.