- Having 8 years of experience in the requirement analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support using Object Oriented Methodologies and Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive IT Experience in Project analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of Web Based Applications using Java/J2EE. Actively involved in each phase of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in using Agile Software Development methodologies like Scrum, Sprint and Traditional software models like Waterfall.
- Highly proficient in using Object Oriented Design and Development of web - based and client/server systems on multiple platforms in a Distributed Environment.
- Good knowledge in creating GSM tickets.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC .
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Extensive experience in design and development of J2EE applications using Core Java, Annotations, Data Structures and other open source frameworks and APIs.
- Hands on experience in developing applications using J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Singleton, DAO.
- Good knowledge on Java1.8 Stream API, Optimization to support functional-style operations on streams of elements.
- Experience in building web applications using spring framework features like Spring ORM, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring Context, Spring Security, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring boot, Spring Batch and Web Services using Eclipse and integration with Hibernate .
- Implemented ORM (Object Relational Mapping) framework with Hibernate for mapping java classes and database tables.
- Experience in configuring, deploying the web applications on Apache Tomcat, Oracle, JBoss.
- Professional experience in relational database management (RDBMS) MySQL, Oracle, SQL server and DB2Experience in data access technologies like JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL , Stored Procedures and Triggers besides writing transaction queries, DDL and DML.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Expertise in using Java IDE tools like Eclipse, and Intellij web development editors like Sublime text and Notepad++ (to develop websites) .
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in working with Selenium and Junit.
- Having measurable experience on application building tools like Maven.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI/CD Release Automation.
- Extensively worked on Pivotal Tracker and JIRA tools for tracking stories in a Project.
- Hands on experience with versioning tools like , GitHub, concurrent version system (CVS), and subversion (SVN).
- Strong in Communicating with the Team Effectively in Daily Stand-Up Meetings (Scrum) and update the Status. Good Interpersonal Skills and Hardworking with an Enthusiasm to Learn New Technologies.
- Possess Excellent Analytical, problem solving and learning skills as well as a Keen Interest in the Emerging Technologies.
Languages: C, C++, Java 1.8, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP.
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JUnit, SOAP UI, Maven, Jenkins, OAuth 2.0.
Web services: SOAP, Restful, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Microservices.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server.
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS).
O-R mapping: Hibernate, JPA
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GitHub
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer
- Used Agile Methodologies to manage the full life cycle development of the project.
- Extensively used Struts-2 and various Spring Framework modules like MVC, Dependency Injection (IOC), Auto Wiring, Spring Security and AOP. Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring boot micro services in-to AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
- Developed the application using Java 8 and implemented its features like lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, for each.
- Used multithreaded environment to run processes asynchronously using different future calls to access the data.
- Spring Boot microservices were developed using microservice architecture with RESTFUL and Apache Kafka.
- Employed fail safe and circuit breaker patterns for the first time in Client’s email applications using Hystrix and Hystrix Dashboard in Spring Boot Micro Service Applications.
- Implemented functionalities using Spring IO / Spring Boot with Thymeleaf and Hibernate ORM.
- Spring security is used for authorization/authentication, session fixation, clickjacking, cross site request forgery.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Mongo DB Database.
- Used Spring Tool Suite (STS) which is based on Eclipse to develop and debug application code.
- Implemented the Angular MVC and two-way data binding for one Module.
- Built a RESTful API to save and retrieve agent information in Java using Spring MVC, Apache and AngularJS .
- Creating REST based Web Services by establishing links using Hateoas from spring-based Applications
- Worked on Swagger UI to interact with the API’S. Designed and documented APIs using Swagger .
- Migration of Existing Application to AWS cloud. Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, RDS, cloud watch and Cloud Front for promoting code in various environments.
- Deployed Micro-services as Restful Java Web Services on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk.
- Docker containers were used to deploy the applications as part of scaling application using Micro services and increase isolation. Image creation, pushing and pulling of images was also part of deploying application
- Using Kafka on publish-subscribe messaging as a distributed commit log, have experienced in its fast and Python and Scalable.
- GIT is used for the version control, Maven is used for build script and configured log4j, .log files.
- Using JUnit test in Eclipse, developed Unit test cases and test suite. Curl was also implemented to test.
- Used JIRA for project management, Issue tracking and monitoring errors and fixed the errors.
- Used Jenkins as the integration tool and improved Scalability of applications on cross-platforms .
- Involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, and Production Testing on WebLogic Server.
- Demonstrated experience in Micro Services, Service Discovery, Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes). Clear understanding, coding and design experience in either combination: REST services & JSON usage or SOAP & XML
- Work on AngularJS for one of the single page application and cross browser functionality.
- Involved in migrating physical Linux/Windows servers to cloud (AWS) and testing.
- Configuring S3 Buckets for EBS backed Snapshots and versioning for data backups and Leveraged AWS cloud as an extension of the corporate datacentre by creating a VPN connection between corporate datacentre and VPC using Customer and Virtual Private Gateways.
- Created Python scripts to totally automate AWS services which includes web servers, ELB, Cloud Front distribution, database, EC2 and database security groups, S3 bucket and application configuration, this script creates stacks, single servers, or joins web servers to stacks.
- Implemented automation of Aws Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, S3, SNS, and Lambda environment with Terraform Scripts and integrated Beanstalk with API Gateway.
- Understanding of messaging and/or asynchronous processing. Has applied asynchronous messaging patterns in the past.
- Has worked on frameworks such as Spring (Greater than 4.x), Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and can articulate the parts and how these can be leveraged.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Java Scripts, Hibernate, Rest, Maven, JUnit, Angular, Hystrix Dashboard, AWS, Netflix Ribbon, Spring Kafka, Maven, Junit, Jenkins, Agile Methodology, Eclipse, Curl, GIT, Mongo DB, Log4j, PL/SQL, STS, Docker, Hateoas, WebLogic Application Server, Karma.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Leveraging Angular JS resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design HTML5 and CSS3.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Troubleshoot AWS EC2 Status check including System Status checks and Instance Status check alerts.
- Experience with designing and configuring secure Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through private and public networks in AWS and create various subnets, routing table, internet gateways for servers.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from AngularJS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth2authentication protocol respectively.
- Involved in Batch Module and Developed Batch's using Spring Batch.
- Design and Develop Micro Services for various Activation and management activities in One Network flow.
- Implemented Micro Service Architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST, SOAP.
- Source code management is performed using GIT from master repository and knowledge on container management using Docker in creating images.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro Services using the Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Used Gradle build tool to automate the process of generating Dockerfiles, building Docker Images and pushing them to Docker Private Registry.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate to fetch data from database and avoid redundant database access statements
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with NoSQL database like MongoDB
- Created Stored Procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Built NoSQL schemas and maintaining sessions by MongoDB.
- Developed and executing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM WebSphere.
- Used Maven building tool for creating EAR file deployed in application servers and used for dependency management of code in application.
- Utilized Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions for collection evaluation and comparing the data, Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and to change the sequential stream flow of threads while session establishment.
- For application logging and notification, tracing mechanisms used Log4J.
- To keep track of issues and tasks on individuals used JIRA ticketing system.
- As a version, control tool used GIT.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modelling, analysis, design, development, testing, and monitoring.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP, Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Involved in development of Agent Verification System using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Used Spring AOP for logging, auditing, and transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross-cutting concerns.
- Developed GUI using SWT/RCP technology.
- Experience in working with different plug-ins of Eclipse RCP.
- Developed different GUI screens using widgets like Tree and Table form in Eclipse SWT/RCP.
- Developed perspective to show different views together in RCP.
- Developed Menus and views using Extension point in RCP.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using Hibernate tools.
- Interfaced with the My SQL back-end database by integrating Spring with Hibernate.
- Extensively used hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Optimistic Locking and Caching to process the data from the database.
- Developed Unit /Integration test cases using JUnit.
- Used Gradle tool for building and deploying the Web applications in Web Logic Server.
- Used JIRA tool for tracking stories progress and follow agile methodology.
- Used logging techniques provided by Log4J tool for efficient logging and debugging.
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (SVN).
- Involved in Maintenance and Enhancements for the project.