- Over 7 years of Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment of Enterprise, Web and Client Server application using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Strong experience developing J2EE applications, Enterprise Applications using Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, PL/SQL, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL) and Junit Testing.
- Experience working in MVC framework using Spring Framework including Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC.
- Experienced with the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) of applications: gathering requirements, analysis, conceptual and detail design, development, verification and testing.
- Implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer.
- Experienced Model View Controller framework such as Angular JS framework for creating Single Page Application (SPA).
- Experienced in deploying J2EE Application Sever like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic and Web sphere servers.
- Experience in using IDE tools such as Visual Studio, NetBeans, and Eclipse and application servers WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat
- Expertise in all phases of System Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC), Agile Software Development, Scrum Methodology and Test-Driven Development.
- Domain knowledge about various industries such as Telecom, Insurance, finance, Healthcare, Banking.
- Understanding of relational databases, involved in application development using several RDBMS such as Oracle 8/9i/10g/11g.
- Expertise in implementation of MVC using frameworks such as spring, Spring Web flow.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS), Spring Rabbit MQ and Apache Kafka for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Experience in deployment of the J2EE applications on Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, BEAWeblogic and JBOSS.
- Solid experience in Java Database Connectivity; JDBC API, Entity Beans, DAO Pattern, and configuring data sources on Websphere and Web Logic App Server.
- Good hands-on experience in Shell Scripting .
- Experience in using Version Control tools like Git, SVN.
- Extensive experience working on SQL, PL/SQL, No SQL, Oracle Database development experience using tables, triggers, views, packages and stored procedures, PL/SQL.
- Experience of application development in different environments like Windows and Linux.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA (Java Persistence API) and deployed Microservices.
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering new technologies with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of next generation programming solutions.
- Excellent Problem Solving, Analytical, and technical Skills.
- Ability to think critically and act expeditiously to evaluate situations, make decisions and solve problems.
J2ETechnologies/Frame works: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JMS, Oracle ADF, WSDL, XML, JSON, EJB, JDBC, MVC, DOJO.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL, C, C++.
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle 8/ 9i/ 10g/ 11g, SQL, Informix MS SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Web Services: SOAP, REST(JAX-RS), WSDL(JAX-WS).
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux and Unix.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere 8, JBoss, WebLogic.
Developer Tools (IDE): Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ, NetBeans 7.0, Sublime Text3, Spring Tool Suite, Maven, Ant, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Toad,JUnit, Log4j, Apache Tomcat, File Encryption.
Configuration Management Tools: Rational Rose,JMockit, CVS, SVN, Microsoft Visio, GitHub, SCME.
Java Full stack Developer
- Used Agile Scrum to manage the full life cycle development of the project.
- Software Engineer with extensive full-stack experience and experience in Microservices, Distributed Systems and Test-Driven Development using agile methodologies
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSFs, AJAX, Hibernate and SOAP/Rest web services on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate with Web Sphere Application Server.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components.
- To meet scale and availability requirements, we selected Apache Cassandra for Cassandra's master less architecture, ability to easily and quickly scale horizontally to meet their growing data store needs.
- Implemented and administered Data center Cassandra Clusters based on the knowledge of architecture and data modeling for Cassandra applications. Developed DAO classes with JUnit using Spring DAO package for data access and data manipulation.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally.
- Integrated spring with Hibernate using configurations and implemented DAO layer to save entities into data base.
- Installing, Configuring and Administering Splunk Enterprise Server 6.0/6.3.2 and Splunk Forwarder 6.0 on Red hat Linux and Windows severs.
- Extensively used Hibernate ORM in data access layer to write DAOs. Developed hibernate mapping and Configuration file.
- Involved in design, build and deployment of Liferay Portal, REST web services components using spring, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB and deploying them to Web logic, Spring Tc and Tomcat servers.
- Developed common reusable component libraries (CRUD Scaffolding) to be reused in different projects throughout the company's IT team using GWT, spring data, JPA.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using JAX-RS (REST) and JAX-WS (SOAP).
- Worked with other engineers to design, implement, test, and tune features of Mark Logic Server, including EC2 integration, system monitoring, flexible replication, and forest replica failover. Taken care of complete Java multi-threading part in back end components.
- Used Maven to build application and deploy on the server.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4j required to trace application and GIT for version controlling.
- Testing is done through Junit.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Project Description Performance Testing on Rest API and SOAP UI using HTTP/HTML protocol. Tools Worked on HP LoadRunner, HP Analysis, Java Visual VM, MAT tool, Site Scope, Console, Performance Center, Quality Center, VTS Virtual Table Server
- Built AngularJS framework including MVC architectures, different modules specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Automation using Chef and AWS Oops Works.
- Interfaced with internal and third-party JSON APIs.
- Designed back-end data structures with non-relational databases (MongoDB, Mongoose).
- Server-side coding with Node Js, Express Js, and NPM packages.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of Oracle database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on Restful web service.
- Created RESTful APIs which support JSON and XML to be consumed by the client.
- Used JMS for the automatic loan e-mail reminders.
- Consumed SOAP and RESTful Web Services in SOA environment and used SOAP UI for testing.
- Created flows on messaging using Active MQ.
- Written Stored Procedures and SQL Queries to interact with MS SQL Server.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Used JQuery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Converted data from database into JSON or XML format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- Worked with D3.js for generating reports and stats for customer services.
- Worked with source version control tool GIT to manage the code repository.
- Developed test cases for TDD in QUnit, Karma and Jasmine.
- Worked with Jenkins application server for continuous integration of application development.
Full Stack Developer
- Created Ajax wrapper classes and helper methods for the global usage
- Developed Struts action classes, forms and JSP pages with struts tags, validation, struts-tiles and modifying Struts-Config files and implemented file upload functionality for large amount of data.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, jQuery, HTML5, and Angular JS.
- Worked on capturing the user events and rendering the appropriate action and dynamically rendering the UI based on user actions using Angular.js.
- Expertise on Testing REST API using Robot Framework
- Experienced in Cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation templates, Python, Ruby, Chef (DevOps), Puppet (DevOps), Vagrant, Kitchen.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Modify Gatling API framework to incorporate Feeders for API.
- Built the internal tool and maintained with React JS along with Flux and Redux.
- Expertise in developing single page applications (SPA) using Angular JS, Backbone JS, VUE JS, React JS and Redux.
- Involved in rendering additional components with custom HTML tags using React.js
- Used CVS for version controls.
- Web application development using AngularJS and Node.js with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques .
- Accustomed to working in Agile working environment
- Responsible for implementing new front-end features, APIs, internal tools and processes in a Node.js centered stack and then rolling out new releases with continuous integration in Jenkins.
- Designed and developed generated JSP pages based on Struts MVCarchitectureand updates configuration setting in configuration files.
- Writing custom filters, directives for the HTML5 using angular code.
- Worked on Responsive Designing for Mobiles and Tables.
- Actively involved in the Requirement gathering for the enhancements to the existing project.
- Involved in developing design document and impact assessment documents.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Extensively worked with Servlets and Struts based multitier applications in developing J2EE components.
- Deployed the Web application using ANT build script.
- Responsible for Unit Testing with Junit, integration testing of software.
- Extensively worked on JDBC for database access.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version controlling and used diff merging, check-ins, check-outs, and adding new work files to source control and labeling.
- Deployed web, presentation and business components on Apache Tomcat Application Servers.
- Used log4j to log messages depending on the messages type and level.
- Used JSTL tag library in JSPs, implemented data access objects (DAO) for database interactions using JDBC and Hibernate.
- Involved in development and deployment of application on UNIX environment.
- Consumed SOAP based web services using the WSDL document.