- Around 6+ Years extensive experience as a Sr. Full Stack Java Developer in design, development, maintenance and support of Web, Web 2.0, and Java/J2EE applications.
- Well - versed in project responsibilities such as planning, architecture, design specifications and implementation. Worked on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Proficient in Java 8/J2EE technologies like JSP, hibernate 4, spring, Java Servlets, AJAX, Java Beans, JNDI, JMS, XML, web service using IDEs like Eclipse 3.1/3.5.
- Proficiency in developing secure enterprise Java applications using technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JAVA Beans, EJB, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, XML, CSS.
- Well experienced in developing applications using ReactJS, Handlebar JS, JQUERY for view rendering and implementing React JS with Redux and Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like spring (including Web Flow), and Web development technologies like AJAX and Object Relational Mapping Technology like Hibernate.
- Good Experience with Springs, Spring IOC, AOP, MVC, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Batch.
- Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture for developing applications.
- Experience in Singleton, Factory, Template, DAO, MVC, Strategy, DTO design patterns.
- Experience with Angular JS 2/4, NPM, Grunt, Bootstrap, Browserify.
- Performed code reviews and implemented best Python programming practices
- Strong experience in developing data models using Hibernate POJO's and configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Experience using core Java APIs to build multi-threaded server-side components for large-scale Web and standalone applications.
- Strong Experience using RESTful Web services to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java 8 using Spring MVC, MongoDB.
- Working Experience in different modules of Spring Application Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Tx, Spring ORM, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring JMS, Spring WS, Spring Cloud).
- Good experience in creating, modifying and enhancing both manual Test cases and Test Scripts created in Selenium Web driver with Test NG and Junit frameworks.
- Self-learning knowledge of Amazon AWS Cloud Platform with focus on EC2 and S3, Lambda services.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java 8 classes with database and using Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Designed and developed Microservices platform to support a multitude of enterprise level applications.
- Deployed micro-services as restful Java Webservices on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk. Used AmazonS3 for configuration files.
- Proficiency in various Core Java concepts such as Threads, Exception Handling, Collections to implement various features and enhancements.
- Created User-defined types to store specialized data structures in Cassandra.
- Extensive experience working on Hadoop ecosystem components like Map Reduce, HDFS, HBase, Oozie, Hive, Sqoop, NoSQL, Falcon, Pig, Storm.
- Experience in using Jira and Confluence as part of the agile methodology.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle and MySQL.
- Database Design, Development, and Query Optimization using Oracle, DB2. Experience in writing complex Database Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Cursors.
- Expertise in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and involved in client interactions for scoping, effort estimates and status reporting.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSTL, JNDI, JMS, Java Beans.
Architecture/Framework: Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, MVC Architecture
Design Patterns: Singleton, DAO, DTO, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
SOA: Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, REST
Web/XML Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, AJAX
Application/Web Servers: Oracle, IBM WebSphere, JBoss 4.x/5.x, Apache Tomcat,weblogic application server (WAS)
Databases Familiarity: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL, Microsoft SQL server, TOAD IBM DB2
Operating Systems: Windows 2000//7/8
Designing Tools: Microsoft Visio, UML
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio, IntelliJ Idea
Version Control: Visual Source Safe, CVS, Subversion- Tortoise SVN, GIT
Messaging Services: JBOSS fuse AMQ 61/62, Apache camel, ActiveMQ
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java J2ee Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues. Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using Angular 4.
- Working as an application developer experienced with controllers, views and models.
- Worked on Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions for making anonymous inline function calls by using Functional Interfaces which makes code readable and concise.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that must be stored in AWS S3. Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 to deploy Docker containers.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security. Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously. Automate build process through Maven build framework.
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns. Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Used Hibernate, object /relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Designed and developed a JDBC driver that intercepts a create view DDL parses it, converts it to a relational model, and stores in the database. RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application. Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Worked on MongoDB database such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication, schema design, etc.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker , Jenkins and GitHub , whenever a new Github branch gets started. Jenkins, our Continuous Integration server, automatically attempts to build a new Docker container from it, The Docker container leverages Linux containers.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS, ReactJS and React Native and hosted on multiple lead balances API instances.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Working on Automating the Testing effort using Selenium, Creating & reviewing the Test plan and Test Data for Automation Team folks. Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment
- Experience in integrating non-standard logs and sources into Splunk including SQL queries, scripted inputs and custom parsers. Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Good understanding of Business workflow, Business logic and Business methods.
- Followed the Agile methodology to implement the application.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and monitoring completion of work in the system in agile methodology.
- Used JBoss fuse server to deploy applications, web services.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, and messaging using ActiveMQ and JMS.
- Implement API proxies with APIGee gateway.
- Developed single page applications using AngularJS and ReactJS.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Spring MVC framework for developing web application.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Wrote the Validations for MEDES Case UI using Java Script and JQuery.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes Runtime exceptions.
- Built scripts using MAVEN and deployed the application on the JBoss Fuse application server.
- Developed the application using Spring Source Tool (STS) and IntelliJ as the IDE and used the standard features for editing, debugging, running etc.
- Developed web services components using Apache Camel, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, and JAX- WS with Java Designed & Developed web services using Apache Axis.
- Worked in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) that transmits communication among various systems using SOAP based web services.
- Developing the Rules Request modules involved usage of advanced GWT and AJAX calls.
- Developed common reusable component libraries (CRUD Scaffolding) to be reused in different projects throughout the company's IT team using GWT, spring data, JPA.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Used SOAP UI for testing web services.
- Designed several API's in Façade pattern using Apigee Edge Platform. Created Web API documentation using Swagger.
- Hands on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools like AWS API.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in AWS.
- Used WIN SCP for tracking audit events between systems to view logs and identify bugs.
- Developed Presentation tier using JSF framework using ICE Faces and Facelets technology.
- Used SVN for source code maintenance.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the testing phase.
Environment: JDK, J2EE, JSP, Maven, IntelliJ, EJB, SVN, HTML, Oracle 11g/12c, Jenkins, GWT,CSS, JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap Js, JSON,AWS, JBoss Fuse, JSF, Swing, APIGEE, Apache Camel, Tomcat, Web Services, DB2, Spring MVC, JAX-WS, JAXB, SOAP, WSDL, Clojure, SOAP UI, Angular JS, Windows.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Full Stack Developer
- Has been a part of gathering the requirements from the clients, design stage and allocations.
- Experience on complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with software development .Waterfall method was adapted as it was a RSA module, the requirements and the deliverables should be checked and approved by the FDA. Algorithm designing was the crucial part.
- The projects name was "Study Management System" which was web application to provide the users a friendly environment to save, update and know the status of their donor samples.
- Subversion SVN was used as the version control and the project management.
- IntelliJ idea was the IDE.
- Used AJAX with JQuery to parse JSON object to dynamically overlay contents on web pages.
- As far as the front end is concerned, a new technology was adapted named Angular 2 and was upgraded later to Angular 4 with Type script. HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, minor reference from Java script was made.
- Frameworks like Hibernate, Spring Boot and Spring MVC were used to make the database transactions.
- Used Maven tool for building and packaging the application into WAR.
- Produced and consumed RESTFUL web services via JSON and deployed on cloud deployment environments .
- Implemented the back-end functionality of the modules using Entity beans and used DTO, Transfer Objects to pass data over layers.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle 11G Database using PL/SQL tool and its quires.
- Worked on Java 7.0, Java 8.0
- Used Apache Tomcat to deploy the code in local development environment.
- Used Oracle cloud, Jenkins to deploy the code on production environment.
- Debugged the code and tested using the JUnit Testing
- Provided production support in critical flaws in live mode.
Java /J2EE Developer
- Involved in analysis, design and development and testing phases of the application development using Scrum Agile methodology.
- Designed, developed and deployed various data gathering forms using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, JSP and Servlets.
- Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Designed Front-end components with React JS and Redux to handle dynamic data.
- Created dynamic web pages using AngularJS framework. Worked on two-way, one-way data binding, built-in components and developed single page applications using Angular2.
- Build servers using AWS and launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Good knowledge on using Angular APIs like @angular/http For making HTTP requests, @angular/common Common-core things including form validation, @angular/router Routing for our entire app .
- Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Implemented various design patterns like MVC, Factory, Singleton.
- Involved in the application development using Spring Core, Spring JEE, Spring Aspect modules and Java web-based technology Web Services (REST/SOA).
- Designed the data layer using a combination of SOAP, Restful web services and occasionally Hibernate ORM.
- Experience in using persistence API to do the Object Mapping.
- Deployment to AWS with Chef, Ansible and Terraform towards AWS or Google Compute cloud, and using Terraform for building, updating, and versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently, as well as creating custom in-house solutions with Chef or Puppet configurations.
- Used Hibernate as the system layer to talk to the database and perform CURD operations.
- Used JDBC and Hibernate API's to access remote oracle databases.
- Developed server-side services using Java multithreading (Core Java).
- Involved in developing Classes diagram in UML showing generalization and other relationships, Sequence diagram describing the interaction of objects over time.
- Created and implemented SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- Used Log4J to monitor the Error Logs and used Maven to build the application.
Environment: Agile, Java/J2EE, UML, MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular2, JSP, React JS, Redux, Spring, Spring Core, Spring JEE, SOA,AWS, SOAP, REST, ORM, Hibernate, SQL, Log4J, Maven, TDD, JAX-B, WLST, WSDL, JAX-RS, JBOSS, Oracle, JIRA, JUnit.