- Over 15 years’ experience working with implementing Enterprise Solutions and technology.
- Experienced in team building, creating best practices, and identifying key business process improvements opening global communications allowing clients to get closer to customers in secure environments.
- Project planning, financial analysis, design requirements, implementation, scheduling, and maintenance of operations to provide mutual strategies reducing implementation time, improving quality, and maximizing production under budget.
Programming Skills: APEX, C, C++, JAVA, .NET.
Web Tools: HTML, SOSL, SOQL, AJAX, REST API, SOAP
SFDC Tools: Data Loaders, Connect Offline, Salesforce to Salesforce, Apex Explorer, Smarsh, F - Secure
Force.Com: Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Apex Classes and Triggers, packaging and migrations
Development Tools: Eclipse. Developer Counsel, Visual Studio, Git, TFS, Version1
Senior Application Developer
- Lead the Salesforce Development Team in the design Lightning and Mobile solutions comprising of work in Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, Lightning, and data migration.
- Provided training and development work for junior developers to ensure the use of best practices in all development efforts.
- Provided steps and communications with Trainers, Users, and other developers to design repeatable projects in all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Created open communications for all departments to understand complex development issues with data to insure understanding with expectation to allow quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to obtain goals successfully.
- Arranged meetings to include clients, managers and end - users to analyze project objectives, resources available, environments, and tracking bugs and issues within Salesforce.
- Create documents and Visio Diagrams to support customer-facing issues around user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Lead solution design and code reviews, allowing new and senior developers, understanding of complex code issues, while providing solutions for complex issue resolution.
- Transformed Teams from Waterfall to Safe Agile Methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
- Managed and worked with IT teams from around the country to enable CTI on Cisco, Mitel, and Avaya Telephony.
- Manage Salesforce release activities, sandbox migration, and upgrade testing in all environments.
- Liaison among departments and managers, onshore and offshore team, acting as sole point of contact to integrate managed workstation environment with minimal downtime using Salesforce Lightning.
- Hands on experience on Web forms, performing load testing to measure site scalability, reliability and performance in terms of evaluating page response time, memory utilization, CPU utilization.
- Coordinated work of multiple teams creating deployment for SFDC.
- Designed and created database objects such as stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers and indexes.
- Created Reports and Dashboards for Management to identify Key Performance Indicators and work load.
- Aligned unit testing, module testing, and integration testing for all teams.
- Hands on Experience in creating Technical Design Document, UML (Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams), Process flow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams.
- Used different data tools - Apex Data Loader, Reports & Dashboards, SOQL Workbench, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc. Configuration of OOB Salesforce to the maximum achievable without coding.
- Created Custom fields, Custom Objects, Workflows, Approval Processes, Triggers, Validation Rules, Email Templates, Reports, and Formula Fields as per the business needs.
- Multiple Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Implementation across brands.
- Created Visualforce pages interface framework for custom User Interface.
- Created page layouts, organized fields and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
Salesforce Quality Assurance Consultant
- Experienced in working with clients to map out their existing Business Processes and providing system-based solutions that increase efficiency and reduce operating costs.
- Experienced in Scoping Phase, Gap Analysis, Testing, and Implementation Phase.
- Strong Requirements gathering experience using JAD Sessions & Conducting User Interviews, and preparing functional documents like Use Cases, Software Requirements Specifications (SRS).
- Experience creating custom objects and integrating existing desktop and web apps with legacy mainframe systems.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management, Case Management, Quote, Forecasting, and Call Center.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service and support modules.
- Skilled in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns as per client’s need.
- Experience in data migration from ACT, Excel, MS outlook and Legacy Systems using Data Loader, Import Wizard, Informatica Data Loader, and Cast Iron.
- Expert in generating and analyzing custom reports and dashboard for management and various business unit personnel to provide detailed information on key performance indicators.
- Developed process enhancements through automations including Workflow, Approval Processes, and Escalation Rules.
- Experience in Salesforce Testing and Administration spanning all facets of package software and SaaS application implementation.
- Strong knowledge & experience working in teams implementing Agile Methodologies.
- Knowledge in Salesforce.com SFA, Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Integration, Visual force, Force.com API, SOQL, and SOSL.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
Quality Assurance Revenue Cycle Software
- Implement JDA Software as a Service to clients with multiple Physician, Clinics, and hospital locations.
- Owned and lead end to end multiple simultaneous customers’ builds in Test, User Acceptance, and Production verifying infrastructure, SQL, XML, HTML, IDE, and API of systems and software.
- Gathered requirements, analyzed test data, provided collaborative research, scheduling, and lead teams of on and off-shore developers, Project Managers, database administrators, IT, and Call Center to maximize product value to clients.
- Ensure projects success by managing deliverables, expectations, and weekly meetings.
- Leveraged Customer Relationship Management software Salesforce, Sugar CRM, and Project Manager to track and reduce defect time to resolution with analysis reporting exceeding Key Performance Indicators.
- Translated and gained approval of produced Best Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Training, test scripts with scenarios, and Service Level Agreements documents with Visio diagrams.
- Verified client requested features and functionality meet Service Level Agreements and business objectives with defect free code prior to releasing new software products and versions.
- Worked with the professional services teams to channel commonalities across customers into Parathon products and services with Third Party, Medicare, Medicaid, and Payer claims.
- Tested .Net, FoxPro, Salesforce, and Linux applications with Selenium Webdriver, Selenium IDE, Selenium Server, Automate, Team Foundation, and other open source software following written test plans that flow through a set of important test cases.
- Network, Hardware, Wireless, and Disaster Recovery procuring, designing, deploying, managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting servers.
- Worked with database, file, and claim resolution with Hospital Information Systems Epic, Siemens, McKesson, Soriano, and other.
- Call Center and Support Desk Management with up to Tier III support creating trusted solutions.
- Supervised team of two billing specialist.
- Network, Hardware, Wireless, and Disaster Recovery planning, design, implementation, and monitoring.
- Owned and lead end to end multiple simultaneous customers’ builds in Test, end to end User Acceptance, and Production Environments verifying infrastructure, SQL, XML, IDE, and API of software.
- Translated conceptual user requirements for personalized EMR software for Physician and Office Staff.
- Negotiated contracts, billing, and credit lines for Doctors.