- 7 years of experience in Analysis, Object Oriented Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of software applications using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements, Design, Programming, Testing & Implementation both in waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience in Core Java and Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS), Collections, Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Experience working on Java EE platform with Servlets, JSP, Spring Framework, Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Proficient knowledge and working experience with JDBC and Spring JDBC.
- Experience working on REST and SOAP Web Services.
- Experience on working with Hibernate for mapping the java objects to relational database.
- Good working knowledge of relational database management systems and experience in writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Experienced in using JUnit, Mutation and Cucumber for testing and implemented End to End and Integration tests for rest end points.
- Experience working on Splunk tool to monitor logs and create dashboard for real time alerts.
- Good knowledge on AWS Services like EC2, S3, Dynamo DB and Lambda functions.
- Experience on working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools like Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Good knowledge in version control tools like Clearcase, GIT, BitBucket and SVN.
- Expertise in deploying enterprise applications on WEB/Application servers like Apache Tomcat and WebSphere.
- Possess good analytical, problem solving skills, ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies and can perform multitasking efficiently.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Involved in various phases of Software development life cycle such as requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Worked on Angular Components, Services and Routing.
- Created and maintained data using SQL Server and used JDBC for database connectivity.
- Involved in writing SQL stored procedures.
- Developed Business Layer and DAO Classes and wired them using Spring Framework and integrated Spring JDBC.
- Created Rest End points using Spring Rest API to communicate with other modules.
- Used Spring Security framework that focuses on providing both authentication and authorization to Java applications.
- Used Apache POI to create documents in java.
- Developed logging module using Log4J to create log files to debug and trace application
- Used Splunk to view application logs and created Splunk dashboard for real time alerts.
- Worked with JUnit tests and Mutation test and used EasyMock framework to improve the line coverage.
- Implemented End to End tests and Integration tests for web services using Cucumber Framework.
- Implemented Security test cases for web services using Cucumber Framework.
- Used BitBucket and Bamboo for Version Control and Continuous Integration.
- Involved in Analyzing and resolving the production defects.
Confidential, Buffalo Grove, IL
- Involved in Writing Use Case Documents, UML diagrams and Project Design Documents using Rational rose.
- Worked on Core Java concepts like Collections, Multi Threading and Exception Handling to develop business requirements.
- Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of the application.
- Developed the MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Used Spring AOP to perform logging all along the application at different join points like before/after method callings.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the database and for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Designed and Developed SOAP Web Services to communicate with other modules.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending a SOAP request.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases with Mockito and Power Mockito framework.
- Used Serena Dimensions for source control.
- Used Agile/Scrum methodology for software development and release management for delivering enterprise applications through multiple release cycles.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Used Agile methodology and participated in Scrum meetings.
- Designed and developed User Interface using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Java Script and Angular.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Developed RESTful web services and implemented get, put, post and delete methods.
- Used Spring DAO for developing the data access layer.
- Implemented database connectivity using Spring JDBC to work upon different modules.
- Used Spring Security Framework that focuses on providing both authentication and authorization to Java applications.
- Used Hibernate as ORM framework and implement the data access layer and other database interaction functionalities.
- Used Splunk and other log file/system information tools to troubleshoot and debug application issues.
- Used Maven build scripts to build the application and deploy on Web Sphere application server
- Involved in the application support and production defect fixes.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS, XML, SOAP,, MVC, Spring DAO, Hibernate, splunk, REST and SOAP API’s, Github, SQL, PL/SQL, JUnit, Log4j, Web Sphere.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, analysis, documentation, development, testing and production support of the application.
- Followed AGILE Methodology to promote iterations, collaboration, and process adaptability and participated in SCRUM Meetings throughout the life cycle of project.
- Used Servlets as Front Controller for designing web applications.
- Used JDBC in data access layer to access, update and insert information in the database.
- Used Clearcase for version control.
- Used TomCat Application server to deploy application.
- Attended client meetings and answered technical queries.
- Responsible for solving Trouble Reports during maintenance.
- Responsible for providing weekly reports.
Environment: Agile, Scrum, Eclipse, Java, Servlets, JDBC, Clearcase, TomCat.