- 6 years of experience with complete SDLC process working through various phases from Analysis to Implementation of applications in Core Java, J2EE Client/Server and Web based N - tier architectural systems.
- Extensive experience in design and development of distributed enterprise applications using JAVA, J2EE technologies like JSP, JSTL, Servlets, JDBC, JavaBeans, JUnit, ANT, Maven, XML, Hibernate, JMS, JNDI, JPA, Web Services .
- Strong experience with Frameworks Spring, Struts and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Experience in requirement gathering analysis, design, development, deployment & implementation of enterprise applications and web components using WebSphere, Web Logic, and Jboss.
- Proficiency in programming with different java IDE’s like Rational Application Developer (RAD), Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Good experience working with databases Oracle like SQL, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Expertise in developing XML documents with XML Schema and XSD validations, JAXP, SAX and DOM parsers to parse the data.
- Experience working extensively on both UNIX and Windows environments.
- Experience in working with version control systems like CVS, SVN .
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working in a fast-paced Scrum Environment.
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills, Self-motivated, Interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Good at writing test scripts and test cases using JUnit framework.
- Flexibility and adaptability in regards with new technologies and environments .
Java/JEE Technologies: Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JNDI, RMI, JMS, JTA, Java Mail, JAXP, JAX-WS
Frameworks: Spring 3.0, Hibernate, Junit, Log4j, Apache ANT, Struts, XMLBeans, Apache AXIS,Maven
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Java Script, AJAX, JSON, JQuery
Application /Web Servers: IBM WebSphere 6, Oracle, WebLogic 9i, IHS, Apache Tomcat
DBMS: DB2, Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server, 2005/2008, MS Access, MySQL.
IDE/Tools: IBM RAD 7.5, WebLogic workshop, Eclipse, Toad for Oracle, SQL Developer, XMLSpy, HP Quality Center.
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, DTD, SOAP, WSDL
Version Controls: IBM Rational Synergy, CVS, Subversion, PVCS
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows 7/ XP, Red hat Linux 9.0, UNIX, Solaris
Other Technologies: UML, Unix Shell Scripting, MS-DOS, MS-Office MS- Visio, IBM-MQ Series.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle starting from Requirements gathering, Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Developed the CAS module using Struts framework.
- Developed persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Worked on Store Procedures, Triggers in Oracle 10G database for the application.
- Used JMS for asynchronous communication.
- Implemented asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Hands on experience with XML Sheets in Eclipse.
- Used Maven as the build tool for the gates application.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Managing projects using Agile methodology for production applications, new developments and infrastructure projects.
- Used Jenkins for automating the build.
- Used spring batch for nightly job runs and spring integration for messaging.
- Involved in writing the JUnit test cases.
- Involved in Deployment of the application and Bouncing of the servers across different environments like DEV, INT, and QA.
Environment: Java, JSP, JSTL, HTML5, CSS3.0, Java Script, XML, XSLT, XSD, JMS,AJAX, Struts, Spring MVC framework, Hibernate, WebSphere, Agile, JUnit, Log4J, RAD, JMS, Oracle 10G, SVN.
- Designed and developed application using MVC architecture and spring modules
- Created and used style sheets CSS to change the look & feel UI.
- Used Spring Validation framework to implement the server side validations.
- Used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON objects
- Used JSP Tag Libraries to implement the logic inside the JSPs
- Implemented persistence mechanism using Hibernate .Responsible for mapping the database model into persistence objects using Hibernate Annotations
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Hibernate Template support
- Developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO, Service, and Controller components using JUnit and Spring Test support
- Integrated log4j for logging the messages at debug and error level
- Used WebSphere for deploying the application
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop the application
- Used CVS version controller to manage the code versions
- Used Maven build tool to build and deploy the application
- I have taken up the challenge of working on FAS, which is unstable in production environment
- Involved in building the Application Process flow documents, module functionalities, testing the codes, building the missing codes for the existing functionalities on time
- Involved in developing application modules and sever side code using Servlets.
- Involved in coding for the development of new ‘true up ‘module
- Deployed the application in Apache Tomcat server
- Developed the True up module code based on the using MVC architecture
- Involved in creating client side programming using JSP and Servlets
- Developed the database interaction using JDBC
- Used Log4jS for output log statements
- Involved in unit and integration testing
- Used Visual SourceSafe as a Version Control Tool
- Support and maintenance of application
Environment: Core Java, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, HTML, Log 4j, JUnit, Java script, Apache Tomcat 4.0, SQL, SQL Server, Eclipse, UML.
- Responsible for interfacing with the client to gather requirements
- Given presentations for main visual purpose that determines effective understanding
- Designed UI screen for Insurance Quote to get User information with JSP, Struts tag library
- Developed custom tag handlers for Insurance Quote page to calculate the age of the person using the date of birth information entered
- Developed Action Classes, Service Classes for Resident Insurance Premium payment module
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedure and queries to get schedule of policy payment and defaults
- Developed Session beans, Entity for Insurance Quotes
- Written JSP for Online Quote for Resident Insurance
- Developed various JMS message producers and consumers
- Developing XML Web Services in and SOAP for information exchange across applications
- Fixed the bugs identified in test phase
- Written JUnit Test cases for Unit testing in Pension Manager Module
- Documented CR impact analysis and prepared implementation documents
Environment: Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Struts, Web Services, XML/XSD, SOAP, WebLogic Server, Oracle, Eclipse, CVS.
- As a Developer responsible in maintenance of the application
- Involved in enhancement of the application by the inclusion of a module in the system for generating the reconciliation report
- Involved in developing MVC module using Struts Base MVC Framework
- Involved in configuring form beans, action mapping, action forward mappings in struts.xml
- Developed view components using JSP
- Used Log4j to generate output logs
- Deployed the application in apache tomcat server
- Used Visual SourceSafe as a Version Control Tool
- Unit and integration testing of the application after the enhancement
Environment: Core Java, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JUnit, Log4j, SQL Server 2000, Net Beans, Apache Tomcat