- Around 6 Years of software industry experience in Object Oriented technologies on client server, multi - tier applications, and Web technologies with Java/J2EE technologies involving System Analysis, Technical Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Experienced in Core JAVA with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and concepts like, Multi-threading, Collection Framework, Exception handling.
- Worked extensively on various Spring modules: Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Data with JPA, Spring Security.
- Good experience with Java 8 features like Functional Interfaces, Lambda Expression, Streams API.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE Application Sever like Apache Tomcat.
- Followed best practices using J2EE design patterns (MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, and DAO).
- Experience in Design and Development of Web Services using RESTful APIs .
- Extensive experience working on SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle Database development experience using tables, triggers, views, packages and stored procedures.
- Experienced in conducting Unit testing and code coverage using Junit.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Spring 4.0 and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.X.
- Implemented the Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through RESTful API.
- Developed the Logging Framework using Logstash, Logback, Spring AOP and visualize it on Kibana .
- Used Logback for enabling runtime logging and performed system integration test to ensure quality of the system.
- Used Postman Client tool for testing RESTful Web Services request collection.
- Experience and deep knowledge in bug tracking tools like JIRA and source code management tools like GIT and GitLab.
- Good knowledge in using Maven Scripts for building and deploying the application in web/app servers.
- In-depth understanding of principles of software configuration management (SCM), CI/CD in Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experience in Administration/Maintenance of Source Control Management Systems such as Git, GitHub, Bitbucket and Sub Version (SVN).
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, Visual Studio and Spring Tool Suite (STS).
- Involved in performance tuning, code re-factoring, load test, technical design documentation and User manuals.
- Used GIT to maintain code version control. Maintained different branches in various stages like development, QA, and production.
- Good experience with versioning control applications such as Bitbucket and GitLab.
- Highly self-motivated, good technical, communications and interpersonal skills. Able to work reliably under pressure. Committed team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to quickly adapt to new environment and technologies.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, critical thinking with strong work ethics and inter-personal skills with ability to interact with individuals at ease.
Languages: Java 1.6/1.7/1.8, SQL
JAVA Technologies: Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Hibernate, JPA, JUnit, Mockito, Restful
Cloud Computing: Amazon Web Services (AWS) using RDS, S3, IAM, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, ELB, Redis-Cache, PostgreSQL(rds)
Databases: Microsoft SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
IDE & Development Tools: Eclipse, STS.
Web/App Servers: Tomcat, Undertow
Version Control Tools: Git
Testing and Logging Framework: Junit, Mockito, Logstash, Logback, Kibana
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile/SCRUM, JIRA
Cloud Container Orchestration Stack: Docker
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
Java Backend Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings, Sprint planning, Showcases, Sprint Demos and retrospective meetings.
- Implemented business layer using Core java, Spring Boot using dependency injection, Spring annotations.
- Developed one of the project layer (SOE) from scratch in Microservices Architecture.
- Implemented Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud for the application development.
- Used Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting REST and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy micro services.
- Used Java concepts such as Java 8 features, Exception Handling, Collection etc and used core java design patterns such as Singleton, IOC and enterprise design pattern such as DAO factory design pattern.
- Involving in the automation build trigger of application using Jenkins and use cloud container orchestration stack such as Docker for deployment.
- Integrating Spring Boot and AWS PostgreSQL together and worked on developing backend components and services and handled Transaction Management for the creation of Transaction ID.
- Consumed REST based micro services with Rest Template based on RESTful APls.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service to monitor service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Worked with IAM service creating new IAM users & groups, defining roles and policies and Identity providers.
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2, S3, RDS, Redis cache, PostgreSQL, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Build servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2, auto-scaling, and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems that handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Used S3 buckets to manage document management and RDS to host database.
- Optimized the full text search function by connecting to NoSQL DB like MongoDB. Implemented MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes and replication.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using REST.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Worked on Jenkins server and build jobs to provide automated builds based on polling the GIT source control system (GitLab).
- Used Docker for possible to production to the development environment to fast possible for interactive use .
- Created web services using Spring Rest Controller to return JSON to the frontend.
- Used MAVEN building tool for creating JAR file to be deployed in the application servers, it is also used for Dependency management of code in the application.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking issue and project management.
- Written test cases for the application using Junit and Mockito.
- Used GIT Lab as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
- Implemented Logback using Spring AOP for Logging various levels of information like error, info, debug into the log files such as audit logs.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Docker, AWS Services, RESTful services, Spring Security, JSON, HTML, CSS, Oracle, Junit, JIRA, GitLab, Maven Junit, Mockito, Swagger-UI, STS, JSON.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Designed and developed Web services using REST framework and Spring Boot.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Used Spring core, Spring Web, Spring Security, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers for managing the deployment of application.
- Maintained the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53, RDS, S3 like services in AWS cloud.
- Manage AWS EC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and Glacier for our QA and UAT environments as well as infrastructure servers for GIT
- Managed production support and troubleshooting for various SOA Applications.
- Extensively used core java concepts like collection, multi-threading, OOPS and Exception Handling.
- Worked on the REST Web Services and used Spring Framework and developed the Spring Features like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot and Spring Security.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application as security protection for REST and JSON to make a secure Web Deployment.
- Used Spring Framework to provide loose coupling between different application modules.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB to perform many different operations.
- Developed unit tests with JUNIT and Mockito for mocking.
- Used JIRA to handle the issues through tickets and provides solutions to client.
- Developed build tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and maintaining separate build in Maven for the module for easy integration to the portal build and configure with Jenkins.
- Tracking the versions of key system artifacts and source code in version control software using Gitlab.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the applicati on .
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
Java Web Developer
- Responsible for coordinating with Business Analysts, interacting with client-base/onsite developers to validate the understanding, create a logical segregation within the team based on back-end tasks involved in the initiative and eventually help Team Lead in distributing the work evenly amongst team members to meet the incremental delivery schedule.
- Involved in Agile Software Development to deliver the tasks on each Sprint without missing deadlines.
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a Test-Driven Development approach .
- Involved in development of controller classes and DAO using Spring MVC to interact with Hibernate.
- Designed and developed several RESTful web services that support JSON and XML for other developers to access to speed up development using Spring MVC, Web Services, JSON, Log4J, RESTful, MySQL, and Maven.
- Involved in consuming, producing Restful web services.
- Involved in deployment and integration testing of the overall application in Weblogic server locally and writing deployment-related scripts in SQL.
- Developed Business logic with the help of spring and Data Access was implemented by using Hibernate.
- Used Spring framework in the development of a business bean and to interact with the Hibernate ORM tool.
- Designed asynchronous messaging using JMS to exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Worked for maintenance team as well, providing support to the application used by many customers. Solved customer queries, solved issues maintaining SLAs, deployed the code to production servers. Tickets tracking using Service Now (SNOW) Tool.
- Experience in implementing Web Services in-order to communicate between different distributed components using with SOAP Protocol using Apache Axis.
- Provided Transaction Management using the Hibernate configurations and Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using JPA.
- Used Maven for building and managing dependencies of the application.
- Developed Unit /Integration test cases using JUnit and Selenium tools.
- Use Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Jenkins and GitHub.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system.
Environment: Java, Hibernate, spring (AOP, Dependency Injection),JSON, JSP, Spring MVC, J2EE, JUnit, Maven, Log4J, SQL.
- Involved in the analysis, design and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Agile methodology for Software Development.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Added the required jar files to the application as dependencies to the porn file.
- Developed J2EE components on Eclipse IDE.
- Used spring framework configuration files to manage objects and to achieve dependency injection.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Used JAX-WS to access the external web services, get the xml response and convert it back to java objects.
- Build PL\SQL functions, stored procedures, views and configured Microsoft SQL data source with connection pooling enabled.
- Used Hibernate based persistence classes at data access tier.
- Worked on Spring Core layer, Spring ORM, Spring AOP in developing the application components
- Modified web pages using JSP and Used Struts Validation Framework for form input validati on .
- Created the WSDL and used Apache Axis 2.0 for publishing the WSDL.
- Used custom components using JSTL tags and Tag libraries implementing struts.
- Used Web Logic server for deploying the war fi les.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring Core, JSP, HTML, CSS, XML, Web Logic, Eclipse IDE, Maven, Tomcat, Web Logic Server.