- IT professional with 8+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing and maintenance of Java, J2EE Web applications.
- Experienced in a fast - paced Agile Development Environment including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum and SAFE. (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Worked on setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from AWS S3 to AWS.
- Hands on experience with amazon web services (AWS) and amazon cloud technologies such as Amazon EC2 (virtual servers) and Amazon Cloud Watch (monitoring).
- Developed Cloud Compatible Micro Services using Spring Boot, java and related web technologies
- Extensive experience as a User Interface/Front End Developer in developing web applications using HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, J Query, AJAX, AngularJS and React JS.
- Experienced in other front-end technologies such as SASS, Typescript, BOOTSTRAP, Angular1.5, Angular2, Ajax, JSON, NodeJS etc.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, Factory, Model View Controller (MVC).
- Developed Microservices as a monolithic application to gain increased decoupling, separation of concerns and fast deployment using Spring Boot with Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Excellent in developing REST and SOAP based Web Services using JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL.
- Worked on IDE's such as Eclipse, IntelliJ for developing, deploying and debugging the applications.
- Experience working with databases such as Oracle, MS-SQL Server, MySQL and using PL/SQL to write stored procedures, functions and triggers for different Data Models.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using SVN, CVS and Git.
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like Web Logic 10.0, JBoss 7.1.0, WebSphere 8 and Tomcat 8.
Operating Systems: Dos, Windows, Unix and Linux
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, HQL, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java EE 4/5, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, XSLT, JDBC,JMS, JPA, JSF
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, Angular JS, React JS, Node JS, J Query
RDBMS / NoSQL: ORACLE 10g MS-Access, MySQL, SQL-Server, DB2, MongoDB Web/Application Servers Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, WebStorm, Sublime Text, MyEclipse.
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, CVS
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins.
Testing Tools: Junit, Jasmine, Selenium, Karma
Sr Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Eagan, MN
- Worked on complete Agile Development, story grooming, estimations, retrospectives and spring planning.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible.
- Utilized create-react-app to launch product to stay update with current Webpack configuration.
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Developed Spring Boot to fasten the application for removing boiler plate configurations.
- Used loosely coupled architecture Spring Boot. Developed Micro Services in the application by using Spring Boot.
- Developed Micro Services for service-oriented architecture to build flexible and independently deployable software.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other Enterprise Wide Web Services.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Involved in implementing Queries to the backend MongoDB database using Http service to fetch JSON contract.
- Unstructured data was handled using Mongo DB and used Mongoose Connector for connecting to database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts and queries to fetch and test data from NoSQL databases.
- Responsible for installation & configuration of Jenkins to support various Java builds and Jenkins plugins to automate continuous builds and publishing Docker images to the Nexus repository.
- Used CI/CD tools Jenkins, Git and Docker registry for configuration.
- Used Drools as rule engine to categorize salient level rule to every business rules base on the business needs.
Environment : AWS, Java (jdk1.8), CI, CD, SVN, JENKINS, CHEF, Oracle 11g/10g, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, NOSQL, Angular 4.0, Spring boot, RDS, IBM WEBSPHERE 8.5, Linux Shell Scripting
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Developed User friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system using React JS.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using JMS
- Involved in the development of the User Interfaces using HTML, JSP, JS, CSS and AJAX.
- Used MQ series of messaging and queuing purpose in the application
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, Oracle using Toad tool.
- Responsible for designing, coding and developed the application in J2EE using XML MVC
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Involved in day to day handling of JIRA issues (production issues at time) that involved data inconsistencies that required to be solved in very less time.
- Used GIT Version controller.
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
Full Stack Java Developer
- Actively involved in the analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Designed, analysed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets, Bootstrap for designing, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Ember JS and AJAX, for developing presentation layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Worked on Java 1.8 upgrade using new library for refactoring, lambda, functional interfaces, streams -parallel processing and aggregations.
- Developed application using Web Services for data access from legacy applications and integrated with new GUI developed using JSP, HTML, XML, Angular2, Bootstrap, Spring Framework and AJAX.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control and Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate, Object Relational Mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an -based schema.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time
- Implemented RESTful web services using Apache CXF.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle
- Designed and developed a JDBC driver that intercepts a create view DDL parses it, converts it to a relational model, and stores in the database.
- Configuring Jenkins jobs to make sure the project is built successfully in different development environment.
- Automate build process through Maven build framework.
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS services with MQ services.
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller
- Configured connection pooling on Web Sphere server
- Developed Spring-based applications using Drools and Java.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing
- Implemented configured and customized JIRA issue tracking software with agile plug-in across all company functions and acted as JIRA administer.
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Deployed this application which uses J2EE architecture model and Struts Framework first on Weblogic and helped in migrating to JBoss Application server.
- Worked in Java, J2EE, XSL, XML, Oracle, DB2, Struts, spring, Hibernate, REST Web services, Model driven architecture and software configuration management tools.
- Developed Application based on J2EE using Hibernate, spring, JSF frameworks and SOAP/REST web services, Web Sphere Integration Developer (WID) Tool to develop WPS components.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the EJB using annotations.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of UI components with backend using J2EEtechnologies such as Servlets, Java Beans and JSP.
- Used IBATIS framework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC)architecture
- Used JSF messages for handling the error messages for the applications
- Designed the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Worked Extensively on Spring IOC, Spring DAO framework, Spring Web services and integrated spring with Struts framework
- Used Net beans for development and WebLogic Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Used JBoss application server to deploy application into Production environment.
- Created and Implemented Keyword Driven Framework using Selenium.