- Around 7+ Years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Engineering including requirement gathering, analyzing, designing, implementing, testing, support, and maintenance of client - server applications.
- Expertise in building web and enterprise applications in domains including Healthcare, Banking and Financial
- Strong in Java/J2EE design patterns and other object-oriented concepts (OOPS).
- Developed ANT Scripts and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE Model 2 MVC based Web Application using J2EE Technologies and popular open-source framework Struts Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate ORM Framework.
- Strong hands-on technical experience delivering solutions using Java or Scala including: OO Design and Programming, Distributed Architecture Design.
- Developed enterprise applications using Scala.
- Developed Single Page applications using Angular JS 2, HTML, CSS, Semantic UI libraries and Typescript.
- Expertise in implementing Web Services based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, Restful Web Services.
- Creating Rich UI applications using Angular 2/4/6 integrating with REST API's built on Micro services
- Experience in Server-side messaging using camel and JMS and development experience at server-side using technologies EJB, Web Services, XML, Oracle, MySQL Server.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, and other testing tools like Firebug, Fire Poster, Protractor, Selenium, Jasmine, SoapUI.
- Used Core Java 6, Java 8, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, RDBMS, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, XML and Chordiant 5.6, using Oracle 11g as database J2EE platforms on Windows, UNIX.
- Working on creating a distributed network by hosting the application on AWS cloud, Amazon EC2 servers.
- Experience in working with automation tools like selenium and continuous integration tool JENKINS.
- Sound understanding and good knowledge on Require JS, React JS, Backbone JS.
- Experience in Configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using servers like Web Sphere, Web Logic, and Tomcat.
- Implemented design patterns in Scala for the application.
- Loading spilling data using Kafka, Flume and real time Using Spark and Storm.
- Experience in working on modern MEAN Stack- MongoDB, Express, Angular and Nodejs.
- Handled all the port mapping/binding things that happen with Dockers and Containers.
- Solid Hands-on experience in end to end implementation of CI and CD (Continuous Delivery), DevOps processes using AWS Code Commit AW.
- Used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel, JMS, and Web services.
- Excellent understanding of PL-SQL programming. Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures, functions, views using PL-SQL, also worked with various databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2 and MS SQL Server
- Experience in processing semi-structured and unstructured datasets.
- Actively participated in daily scrum meetings, sprint planning sessions, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, paired programming and refactoring code.
XML Stack: XSL, XSD, XPATH, DTD, XML Schemas, DOM, SAX.
Adobe Tools: PageMaker, FreeHand, InDesign, InSight, Photoshop ColdFusion Studio, Collaborate, Acrobat Pro and DC, and Adobe Analytics Cloud, Flash, Ant, Maven.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful.
Operating Systems: Windows Family, LINUX, UNIX (Sun Solaris), Mac OS.
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate.
Applications & Web Servers: Web sphere, Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Mango HTTP Server.
IDE Tools,: Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, Notepad++, Dreamweaver, NetBeans, EditPlus, Sublime Text, Web storm.
Web Server: Java Web Server, Apache Web Server, ANT, Tomcat, Jetty.
Other Tools: TOAD, Log4J, Mockito, Junit, JIRA, Jenkins, Rational Rose, Eclipse, MS-Office, Log4j, AWS, ANT, WSAD, Maven, MS Project.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD, SDLC.
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports. Jasper, Crystal Reports
Version Control: GIT, SVN, Clear Case.
Nosql Databases: Mongodb, HBase.
RDBMS: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Mongodb, Cassandra.
Cloud Technologies: AWS, EC2, S3, EB2
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr.Full Stack Developer
- Participated in the complete software development lifecycle tasks (design, coding, testing, and documentation).
- Responsible for preparing the use cases and for designing and developing object models, class diagrams with UML Specifications.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular JS. Also developed internal services using Java and Node.js.
- Customized Restful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Good Knowledge in dynamic documentation of RESTful end points using Swagger API.
- Called REST web services through AngularJS services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Developed the backend tier using Spring Boot framework providing Dependency management.
- Developed the application under Core Java, J2EE Architecture using REST, JBoss, React JS, Node.js, backbone.js, EXT JS, spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, Web logic, Swing, Agile, Eclipse, Jenkins, and JSP.
- Developed API to Integrate with Amazon EC2 cloud-based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro services.
- Used 'TestNG' for backend test cases and 'Jasmine' for AngularJS test cases.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and spring boot, hosted all micro services on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Implemented continuous deployment system with Jenkins, AWS: Code Deploy, Ops Works, and Packer for deployment of Java Applications.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Used Junit and Mockito framework for unit testing of application and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma as unit test runner for various application modules.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr.Full Stack Developer
- Participating in application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues, and application rationalization.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Involved in Unit testing of application using Karma and Jasmine library to make sure that the application is compatible in all browsers.
- Implemented micro services architecture using spring boot and Spring REST to create REST end points and integrated Swagger Spring boot to get dynamic documentation.
- Implement modules into NodeJs to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using AngularJS.
- Strong Java and Scala development experience preferably using the Spring framework.
- Develop quality code adhering to Scala coding Standards and best practices.
- Have also worked on Java 8 along with Cold Fusion.
- Used jQuery, Angular JS, and Node JS to develop the rich user interface and to invoke RESTful Web Services to perform various operations.
- Experience with messaging frameworks (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka).
- Used Maven for developing build scripts and deploying the application into Weblogic.
- Performed backend operations using Hibernate and native SQL on various databases.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 4/6, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Developed user specific Highlights (dashboard menu) section, Home Page, Admin home page, user module using Spring framework, Hibernate ORM module, Spring Core Module, XML, JSP,and XSLT.
- Worked on Web Services using Java API for XML, JSON Services (JAX RS) and worked on the build, deploying RESTful web services.
- Used Spring Boot to modularized code and implemented Rest API's using Spring Rest and integrated Swagger API for documentation.
- Developing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Used AngularJS and Handlebars.js framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic using Oracle database.
- Involved in build and deployment of micro services with Jenkins.
- Deployed containers and Micro services in AWS using EC2 Container Services. Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Implemented the Account Management micro service that used Spring Data to implement a JPA and Spring Rest to provide a Restful Interface based on Spring Boot application.
- Integrated Ansible to manage all existing servers and automate the build/configurations of new Servers
- Used Tomcat server for the application development and Utilized JIRA for task scheduling, quality control activities like defect tracking and fixing.
- Build the application using Maven and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Writing complex SQL queries, using object-relational mapping libraries (iBATIS/Hibernate/Toplink) and MVC frameworks (Spring MVC/Struts 2) as well as building and consuming SOAP and REST services.
Environment: Java 8, REST, Spring, AWS, Struts, JSF, EJB, jQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, JSON, Toad, IBM Web sphere Application Server 7.x, Spring Boot, Docker, React JS, Kafka, SQL Server, DB2, Clear Case, Selenium, UM L, JSP, JIRA, Jenkins, Micro services, Agile, Git, and JUnit.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes requirement-gathering, design, coding, testing.
- Used Bootstrap, NodeJS for effective design of Web pages.
- Developed web service for web store components using RESTful API using Java & Spring.
- Experience in Object Oriented design, Systems Analysis, Software &Web Application development.
- Developed business modules using Hibernate & Spring framework technologies.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, and integration of backend components using J2EE technologies such as Springs 3 and Spring JDBC and EJB's.
- Wrote Microservices to export/import data and task scheduling and Spring boot, Spring and Hibernate in the Micro services and Swagger API for Microservices.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Used ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating Google maps location search on the webpage.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's in Angular 2.
- Analyzing the execution plan and choosing the optimized query for the DB operation using SQL Developer.
- Implemented Micro services architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Automate the web application using Selenium-Automation tools.
- Developed Project Specific Java API's for the new requirements with the Effective usage of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Core Java, OOPS concepts.
- Developed web service for web store components using RESTful API.
- Used XML, XSD and JSON messages for Data transfer. Used JAXB API and DOM for XML parsing messages.
- Developed application Specific thread safe XML APIs, XML Document Builder and parser utils, validators using java DOM Parser which is used among the components.
- Implemented Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes, Java beans.
- Created and modified Complex SQL Commands.
- Database designing and tables, master data creation in the database.
- Good in writing build files with ANT, Maven.
- Used Sonar for maintaining the code quality and JUnit code coverage.
- Created and Modified Jasper Reports and having good Knowledge of Jasper server.
Environment: JDK1.6, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, Spring, Spring MVC 4.1.5, Spring JDBC, EJB3.0, XML, Hibernate ORM, HTML5, JBoss Studio, JBoss Server, SVN, Maven, Windows OS, Log4j, Junit, JIRA.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Worked in an Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering, analysis, and design
- Implemented Business Delegate, Design, Facade, Service locator, Singleton, Factory method, Template method, Observer, Data Access Objects, Transfer Objects JEE design patterns.
- Implemented the service layer based on a spring container and exploited spring’s IOC features for bean management.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM. Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application.
- Coded in AngularJS MVC Framework to make single page app (spa) and complex price configurations pages.
- Wrote several Angular controllers, services, and providers to achieve the migration.
- Developed application of spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web Flow with Spring MVC. Used spring's dependency injection for injecting entity manager and managed beans into spring beans.
- Working extensively with Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve the data from oracle database. Developed Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB 3.0) for implementing application's business rules and policies.
- Familiarity with Service-oriented architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming Restful web services based on JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Also involved in back-end development using Node js, used NPM for package management.
- Created back-end services/ API using Express js, which was used to query MongoDB.
- Used Business Process and Decision Management Design using JBoss JBPM and JBoss Drools Rules Engine.
- Tested each application with using validators and handled multiple modules simultaneously to achieve the application.
- Developed multiple user tools with core Java and DB2 using eclipse IDE.
- Implemented multiple design patterns like factory, façade, etc.
- Extensive code reviews on adherence to design and performance.
- Used NodeJS to run AngularJS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Extensive real-time production support.
- Worked on developing CRUD applications using MERN stack (MongoDB, Express, ReactJS and NodeJS) and REST based API.
- Wrote HQL queries as part of development.
- Designed and implemented XML parsing for XML order conformations.
- Wrote batch jobs and was involved in performance tuning of complex queries.
- Monitored the error logs and fixed the problems.
- Developed the different components of the application such as JSP, Servlets, DAO and Used Subversion (SVN) for version control.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for the request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Developed additional UI Components and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Built ANT scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application.
Environment: Core Java, SQL (DB2), Design Patterns, Hibernate, DOJO 1.5, Eclipse IDE, JIRA