- Over 6+ years of extensive IT experience in developing, design, analysis, testing of various web - based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi-platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in various Agile Methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SOA, SCRUM, and Waterfall.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing use cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Highly proficient in using OOPS for building n-tier architecture systems with hands-ondeveloping expertise in front-end UI layer, core business frameworks and Back-end database layer integration.
- Expert in Core Java withastrong understanding of Garbage Collector, SWING, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling,andGenerics.
- Expertise in implementation of J2EE Technologies: JSP, JTS, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation, JMS, Struts, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Swing, Serialization, and Externalization.
- Proficient knowledge on Angular 2.x/4.x with NGRX to obtain MVVM design flow, developed front-end applications by using Angular JS, Backbone JS, Ember JS, Knockout JS, and ExtJS to obtain Model View Controller (MVC) design flow.
- Experience in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring MVC.
- Experience in development of REST and SOAP based web services using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AJAX technologies and Jersey frameworks.
- Expert in development and maintenance through enterprise web-based application based on Java technologies using Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, PCF, JSF, Hibernate, JPA, Java Beans, JMS, SQL,PL/SQL and JNDI
- Experience using J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Façade Pattern, DAO, MVC, Abstract Factory and Factory Pattern.
- .Experience in using various Amazon Web Services ( AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, EBS, Cloud Front, Elastic cache and Dynamo DB for storing data
- Strong knowledge ofHibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions, Optimistic Locking.
- Implemented security and authentication concepts such as OAuth 2.0, and Cryptographic algorithms.
- Expertise in open source framework Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Expertise in databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra,and IBM DB2 databases to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers,and packages.
- Strong experience in different IDEs like RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite and IntelliJ IDEA and worked on various application and web servers like JBoss, BES Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with GitHub and AEM and container orchestration like Kubernetes.
- Experience in using code repository tools - Tortoise SVN, CVS, GitHub, and Visual Source Safe.
Java Technologies: JUnit, J2EE, EJB, JSF, Servlets, Portals, JSP, RMI, JMS, JDBC, JPA, Swing, JavaBeans
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, AOP, ORM, Web Service, DAO, Social, Security, etc.), Hibernate, Bootstrap, Struts, Tiles, DWR (Direct Web Remoting), Apache Camel
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD)
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS, SSL, XML, AJAX, Web Services, REST
Databases: Oracle, MySQL.
Database Tools: SQL Developer, TOAD.
Cloud: AWS,S3, EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer.
Build Tools: Gradle, Maven, ANT, Docker
Other Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bam, Puppet, Chef, boo, Sonar, Fisheye
Version Control: Git, SVN, CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe)
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10), Linux, Unix
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Node JS Developer
- Took part in having knowledge transfer sessions about the project.
- Developed RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format
- Had many issues while setting up Local environment and fixed them and made everything working.
- Virtualized the servers using Docker for test environment and dev-environments needs.
- Containers management using Docker by writing Dockerfiles and set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed.
- Utilized Docker for runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test and deploy.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Full stack Java Developer
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest-based services and used JUnit and Mockito to test the middleware services. Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, Query and Criteria to fetch the data from SQL based schema
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular 4 router for various views and subviews.
- Worked with Angular2 to generate various components, routes, services, pipes and structured the application code.
- .Converted a monolithic app to microservices architecture using Spring Boot using 12-factor app methodology. Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices in PCF.
- Hands-on experience on developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and chef
- Developed various screens for the front end using Angular2 and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager). Used Node Cron package to schedule periodically executable jobs.
- Requests were processed using the powerful Scala collections and persisted to the database in synchronous fashion.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database.
- Used various core concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection API's to implement various features.
- Created a framework for all the backend calls and used JAX-B for customized XML parsing.
- Working with Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline to integrate and deploy the code in to the PCF Server.
- Involved in design of JSP's and Servlets for navigation among the modules.
- Created several custom tags for JSP for maximum re-usability for user interface components.
- Used JDBC calls in the JSP to access MySQL Database, Struts Action Servlet to route the request to corresponding Action Classes.
- Involved in the development of DOM parsing, SQL procedures and in development of IVR in VXML, CCXML by using Java and JSP.
- Performed server code optimization using PHP, Expanded existing MVC model.
- Using PHP, MYSQL & JQUERY developed content management system for cars.com sales managers and associates.
- Changed various configurations so 'Lead System' would deliver leads to every dealer correctly.
- Using PHP, MYSQL & JQUERY created a system to calculate revenue reports and then displayed them in sophisticated PDF and Excel Format. Created a system to calculate lead prediction for prospective dealers of company name .
- Using PHP, MYSQL & JQUERY created a system to calculate lead prediction for prospective dealers of company name
- Performed unit testing using JUnit framework and for testing Entities and the backend services.
- Created RESTFUL webservices for refreshing the cache memory of the data.
- Developed Python scripts to automate the deployments to the WebSphere application server.
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control and change management.
- Developed a free-tier Dockers dashboard for the web application using React.js.
- Changing the AWS infrastructure Elastic Beanstalk to Docker with Kubernetes.
- Worked with Middleware using Message-driven by POJO (MDP) after creating QCF, Queue on WebSphere server, and using JMS template for asynchronous functionality for multiple users.
- Allied, configured and hosted the Oracle, Tomcat app servers and Cassandra DB servers on physical servers (Linux, Windows), and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Linux).
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.) and Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, BowerJS, Express with NodeJS.
Environment: Java 9, STS, Tomcat 7, Gulp, Spring Tool Suite, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, MongoDB, RESTful Web Service, Oracle, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Angular LS, Angular2, Angular4, Node JS, React JS, Redis, JSP, Struts,, JMS, Jenkins, Agile, JIRA tool, Selenium, Kubernetes, Log4j, Maven, AWS, Cassandra, PHP.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development,and Testing of theapplication using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Designed Java Components and integrated using spring framework with Hibernate Object/Relational persistence mechanism.
- Experience in Micro services development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF)
- Hosted and tested the application in AWS servers before publishing it in actual production environment.
- Used Structs Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML,afile that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, and Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Generating scala and java classes from the respective APIs so that they can be incorporated in the overall application.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and Spring boot, hosted all micro services on PCF
- Coded, implemented and integrated complex software programs using technologies such as Java and Kotlin in Android; troubleshot and debugged new or existing software programs
- Writing entities in Scala and Java along with named queries to interact with database.
- Having good experience in implementing the Node.js server-side code to interact with MongoDB to store and retrieve data by using the Mongoose drivers.
- Worked with NPM commands and using package. JSON for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node.js applications.
- Worked with java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage service, Simple queue service and Dynamo DB.
- Validated Customer, Account, Address and Order entities with Drools rules engine.
- Used Node.js for server-side code and Express.js as the framework. Written callback functions for the Restful API.
- Involved in integrating JAX-RS into Spring Boot application.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Micro Services and enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka Server.
- Deployed the Docker image of services building Docker file and build a continuous delivery pipeline for containers using AWS Code Pipeline and Amazon ECS.
- Added the required jars to the drools files, build the package and deployed it on the JBoss server.
- Sending requests and responses toMicroservices through REST/HTTP.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon web Services ( AWS)
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from SQL Server.
- Responsible for building scalable distributed data solutions using Datastax Cassandra.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Expertise in Lift and Play frameworks for leveraging Scala actors to support more concurrent requests than is possible with thread per request server.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking,and project management.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
Environment: Java, Agile Methodology, Structs, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Drools, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch, Spring Security, HTML5, CSS3, Node.js, Bootstrap, AngularJS, JSTL, jQuery, AJAX, AWS EC2, S3, Micro Services, Hibernate, Restful API, JIRA, RabbitMQ, MAVEN, JUnit, Log4J, GIT.